• Ocarina of Time

293 41.21%
  • Others

228 32.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278
Results 6,926 to 6,939 of 6939

Thread: Zelda games discussion

I kinda wonder what new costumes Zelda will get. Stalking Miiverse for Zelda pics once again for me...

On the Ganon matter, it's sad I won't get to play as him, unless they announce an edition that contains all the DLC on the disc. Not all of us can afford DLC you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    On the Ganon matter, it's sad I won't get to play as him, unless they announce an edition that contains all the DLC on the disc. Not all of us can afford DLC you know.
    Which is never gonna happen. Unlike other companies, Nintendo probably won't release a GOTY edition given their policies. Besides, given the contents, you might as well shell out the cash for the DLC. $20 isn't THAT much.
    Last edited by Recon; 17th February 2015 at 3:06 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Which is never gonna happen. Unlike other companies, Nintendo probably won't release a GOTY edition given their policies. Besides, given the contents, you might as well shell out the cash for the DLC. $20 isn't THAT much.
    It's not how much it costs, it's just some people (like me)are not allowed to have a credit card to use for ourselves. Otherwise I wouldn't complain about stuff like this. Still, Nintendo needs to take down that policy for people like us, we would really pay for a GOTY edition with all the DLC installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    It's not how much it costs, it's just some people (like me)are not allowed to have a credit card to use for ourselves. Otherwise I wouldn't complain about stuff like this. Still, Nintendo needs to take down that policy for people like us, we would really pay for a GOTY edition with all the DLC installed.
    You could just buy an eshop card. No need for a credit card. Besides, you'll get one eventually, and then you can buy it if you have to use one.

As for the change in policy, it will never happen. Not to mention, GOTY editions are things Western game companies are known for doing. Few, if any, Japanese companies have GOTY editions for their games. And before you bring up Capcom they just release the same game with a few new features that could have been added through DLC or patches, different than a GOTY edition, but just as shitty.
    Last edited by Recon; 17th February 2015 at 4:38 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    You could just buy an eshop card. No need for a credit card. Besides, you'll get one eventually, and then you can buy it if you have to use one.

As for the change in policy, it will never happen. Not to mention, GOTY editions are things Western game companies are known for doing. Few, if any, Japanese companies have GOTY editions for their games. And before you bring up Capcom they just release the same game with a few new features that could have been added through DLC or patches, different than a GOTY edition, but just as shitty.
    I would buy an e-shop card if Nintendo would actually bring some to my country *sigh*. Only Sony and Microsoft bring such cards over here, and I ain't a fan of either company.

Back on topic, anyone manage to fish a Skullfish yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWqWPtPD7aQ

GAME OF THE FOREVER.

NO ONE would have expected this from the Ganon DLC. Jeez.

Wii U NNID: SonicBoom93

I love the idea of playing as that "character", but...the move set seems really boring, to be honest.
    Though I really appreciate this guy, I'm still more excited by Ganon.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 8 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I love the idea of playing as that "character", but...the move set seems really boring, to be honest.
    Though I really appreciate this guy, I'm still more excited by Ganon.
    Ganon has assorted control issues. He's apparently pretty clunky and oddly frail since he starts at level 1

I could see definitely see clunkiness being a problem, but the level thing is easily fixed by bringing him to the baazar.

but the level thing is easily fixed by bringing him to the baazar.
    ...Not to mention it's not exclusive to Ganon since the DLC characters all start at level 1.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    ...Not to mention it's not exclusive to Ganon since the DLC characters all start at level 1.
    The kicker is: You can not use the dojo

likewise he has no badges

e: As in, to be clear, he's not on the CSS screen at all. You select the mode, select one of the challenges and are instantly whisked away

e2: I assume the same applies to the other one

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

likewise he has no badges

e: As in, to be clear, he's not on the CSS screen at all. You select the mode, select one of the challenges and are instantly whisked away

e2: I assume the same applies to the other one
    Interesting, I had not heard that. Even so, it sounds like an amusing novelty.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod, one of the writers for the PotW, and (apparently) best regular mod of 2014.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Oh.

...I just watched the trailer. Jeez, Ganon is bigger then I thought. Clunky or not, I'm still gonna love this.
    e2: I assume the same applies to the other one.
    Nah, that one looks to be closer to the size of the Great Fairy.

Oh.

...I just watched the trailer. Jeez, Ganon is bigger then I thought. Clunky or not, I'm still gonna love this.Nah, that one looks to be closer to the size of the Great Fairy.
    Nah its a specific mode like ganon

Page 278 of 278 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278