292 41.60%
  • Others

223 31.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda games discussion

Exclamation do not even bother

Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    You don't need to be so rude. I didn't own a NES/SNES or a Nintendo 64 so I couldn't get those entries that came out for those 3 originally. -.-
    I would just try to ignore him/her.
    I do not think that user cares about what others think.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 20th March 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Love Zelda. More than Pokemon.
    I'm hoping they can make something to repcapture the atmosphere of Majoras Mask.
    The individual routines of each NPC, the dark music and colour scheme, alien abductions, a sense of despair, treasure chests that contained something more interesting than rupees; this game was amazing.

One thing I particularly like is that you will never be able to help all the citizens of Termina. It's a feeling of helplessness that overrides the fact you've got all the heart containers. Sure you can help some of the inhabitants but due to the nature of the 3 day system many of them will never have their problems solved (for example the side quest to do with Anju and Kefi takes a whole three days).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaia View Post
    You don't need to be so rude. I didn't own a NES/SNES or a Nintendo 64 so I couldn't get those entries that came out for those 3 originally. -.-
    Not that I have a problem with it though, you could have just gotten the older games off of the Virtual Console Service. I think they are 1000 Nintendo Points (basically, you'd be spending $10 on them).

I have Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Ocarina of Time (VC) & Majora's Mask (VC). If I had to rank them from favorite to least favorite:

1. Wind Waker
    2. Twilight Princess
    3. Spirit Tracks
    4. Phantom Hourglass
    5. Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask

I can tell some people will ask why I ranked OoT & MM so low, well I am allowed to have my own opinion and I didn't really like the games too much (although I think my brother does, so I wont delete them). Just because a lot of people like them doesn't mean everyone does, so please don't waste my time and your time arguing with me about it (I also haven't played them in a couple of years).

I'll be getting Skyward Sword for Hanukkah 2011 which is at the very end of the year and Skyward Sword should be out by then in the US. I can't quiet rank Skyward Sword yet, but I will be able to at the end of this year!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I can tell some people will ask why I ranked OoT & MM so low
    No, just why you think OoT deserves to be alongside MM.

Quote Originally Posted by fhqwhgads View Post
    No, just why you think OoT deserves to be alongside MM.
    Well, I haven't played them in a few years and was trying to think from what I remember. Basically, I didn't really like OoT & MM is all that needs to be know. To me, MM seemed fine enough to be on the same page as OoT.

White 2:

To me, MM seemed fine enough to be on the same page as OoT.
    >_> You're lucky Slick is KIA.

Quick! Express your love for OoT and MM while you still have the chance!

>_> You're lucky Slick is KIA.
    Well, Slick just needs to know that our thought process isn't exactly like his. I just didn't really like the older games, although it probably has something to do with how I didn't grow up with OoT and all the others. Do we all honestly have to follow all of your opinions as if we were all in a dictational (for some reason, it shows up as an adjective of dictation on dictionary.com, but Firefox doesn't register it) world with you guys as the dictators and everyone else following what your opinions are.

My first game was the Wind Waker (that's not the reason why it is my current favorite), although I don't remember when I got it. It was probably between 2004-2006. The Game Disc got messed up (I used to not treat my games with perfect care like I do now), but now it hardly gets messed up.

EDIT: Sorry, but no Electivirus. We are born as individuals and can make our own decisions (on most things at least and this is one of them).

White 2:

EDIT: Sorry, but no Electivirus. We are born as individuals and can make our own decisions (on most things at least and this is one of them).
    I... think you missed the joke. ._.

I own Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, and Twilight Princess. Never got into OoT (shocker, I know), MC was fun while it lasted, and TP was excellent. I know I'd love OoT if I gave it a shot, but I don't know.

I also have played Majora's Mask on Project64. It was okay but I couldn't get to the first dungeon. >_>
    asdfghjkl

Do we all honestly have to follow all of your opinions as if we were all in a dictational world with you guys as the dictators and everyone else following what your opinions are.
    Uh, yeah. Ask anyone here.

Ugh, never mind. Let's just drop since I'm sick of going back and forth with you.

Chances are that there should be at least some interesting news pertaining to Skyward Sword to be revealed at GDC coming up. All we got mainly was a trailer back in June, so seeing some more items and maybe some bosses would be nice. It sucks that Skyward Sword is delayed again until after E3 since it was supposed to come out in Early 2011.

Also, today is the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda (in Japan) for those who don't know. That's one good thing at least! I don't really know about there being any special game for the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda later this year. Even though Mario got the special treatment last year, Mario is far more popular than The Legend of Zelda and besides, Skyward Sword & Ocarina of Time 3DS are supposed to come out this year.

White 2:

I am incredibly slow at playing Zelda games, and I haven't beat one yet. I'll rank the ones that I have played.

Twilight Princess
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    Spirit Tracks
    Legend of Zelda

TP is definitely my favorite. I like the designs, graphics, story, dungeons. Pretty much everything.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Twilight Princess
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    RAEG. So much RAEG.

RAEG. So much RAEG.
    That's not good for you, y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    I went on a bit of a Zelda binge last year. Played through every game but the first two.

**** those. I value my sanity, thanks. >_>
    Its not so bad, and once you get used to it, Zelda 2 is bearable at the least. God knows how many times I died though, Jesus is it hard.
    Chances are that there should be at least some interesting news pertaining to Skyward Sword to be revealed at GDC coming up. All we got mainly was a trailer back in June, so seeing some more items and maybe some bosses would be nice. It sucks that Skyward Sword is delayed again until after E3 since it was supposed to come out in Early 2011.
    Yeah I can expect GDC to have something pertaining to it, its practically Nintendo's second revealing ground outside of E3 for Zelda, but probably we'll get some story instead of bosses, and perhaps we'll know if Miyamoto was ********ting us with the music or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I am incredibly slow at playing Zelda games, and I haven't beat one yet. I'll rank the ones that I have played.

Twilight Princess
    Ocarina of Time
    Majora's Mask
    Spirit Tracks
    Legend of Zelda

TP is definitely my favorite. I like the designs, graphics, story, dungeons. Pretty much everything.
    If you haven't beaten any of them, then slow down there with the listing. You might just see TP isn't exactly as good as you think.
    BLAH

It's not final, of course. The first 3 are really close.

Idiotic question: How do I beat that lizard/knight thing in the Tower of Spirits, the second time you go there (after the Forest Temple.)

I forgot what floor and the appearence, sorry. I think you have to kill it with Link and Zelda double teaming.

You make Phantom Zelda attack the Zora, and then you slash at it from the behind. Once you get the boomerang, you can throw it in their backs, and then with the whip you can take away the shield, and slash at them directly.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Thanks. I was using Zelda to attack from behind.

Whats up people cant
    wait for skyward sword.
    I have seen multiple videos if it. lucky me!^_^

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Whats up people cant
    wait for skyward sword.
    I have seen multiple videos if it. lucky me!^_^
    You're not lucky for seeing videos of Skyward Sword that most people have probably already seen as well.

I can wait for Skyward Sword since little information has been revealed for it, although with GDC 2011 & E3 2011, there should be a lot of information revealed since when it was stated that Skyward Sword would be released after Ocarina of Time 3DS, I'm assuming they meant 2011. Skyward Sword has been delayed long enough.

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    lucky me!^_^
    Not really. Anyone capable of using a computer and accessing any number of resources can claim the same.

Skyward Sword has been delayed long enough.
    Skyward Sword hasn't been delayed at all, in that they never once said "this game will be out on xx/xx/20xx" and then later changed it.

It's your fault entirely if you bit on the vague attempt at a target date they gave offhandedly at E3, knowing what we do about the biggest games in this series.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Skyward Sword hasn't been delayed at all, in that they never once said "this game will be out on xx/xx/20xx" and then later changed it.

It's your fault entirely if you bit on the vague attempt at a target date they gave offhandedly at E3, knowing what we do about the biggest games in this series.
    It's just the fact that they said it would come out in 2010 way back, but delayed it until "very early 2011" and now it is essentially delayed until the second half of 2011. It's also because from what Miyamoto & Aonuma have been saying, there isn't much left to do with the game.

White 2:

I know I was just playing I just want to say that.
    So who is getting skyward sword for sure.

I am, but not until Hanukkah 2011. Seeing as how you felt lucky for seeing videos for it, I'm assuming that means you'll be getting the game as well, deoxysxx?

Who do you guys think is the villain of Skyward Sword? I doubt it is Ganondorf, unless if he loses his memory or something between the end of Skyward Sword and the beginning of Ocarina of Time. Maybe the Skyward Sword villain is an ancestor to Ganondorf or something?

White 2:

Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast