Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: #007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Hey guys, new to the forums here. Short story, way back in the day i played pokemon blue, picked a Squirtle as my starter. Never really played any of the newer games untill recently i got a strange idea that i wanted to play Pokemon again so i went out and bought black, beat it and am in the process of rebuilding a team. As i was thinking of what i would like to put on it (not really worrying to much about the "BEST" or whatever just building of my favorites) i decided it would be cool to have a squirtle/blastoise again, as it would be more of a constant story team.

TL;DR

Looking for a basic squirtle or any of its evolutionary forms, i'll breed myself another one with a ditto or something, thusly nature, IVs and shineyness are a non-issue, just looking for a basic one.

What I have to offer:
    not alot to be honest, not anything most people here already have anyhow. But i have black version so if its something i can farm i'ld give it a try.

PM me if you wanna set up a trade, i'll swap friendcodes and we can set up a time.

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone can trade a squirtle i dont have much to trade but i would really like one.

I got one thx
    Last edited by NiteMareX1; 17th August 2012 at 3:05 AM.

Hi guys, I was just hoping to get any of the 3 original starters. I'm willing to offer a Snivy or a Zorua, so please let me know. Thanks!

Looking for any Squirtle! Can trade for any of the starters in my signature ideally
    Starters I can breed:

Looking for starters I don't have!
    (Black) Name: Jess
    FC: 4341 3662 0067

I have a Squirtle for trade. I'm looking for a Modest Latios or an Adamant Tornadus and am open to an other offers. PM me for offers.
    Black FC: 1764 5225 4156
    X FC: 0705 3284 4459
    Jesse

PM for offers

Pokemon Showdown Random Battle Epic Comeback and Marowak Sweep
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...battle13264983

looking for a squirtle, any plain old one will do, just looking for it to breed rapid spin onto a kabuto to breed it onto a tentacool -_- so PM me with offers, see my sig for any offers
    Shiny flawless Legendaries
    x2x3x3x2x3
    Flawless Legendaries
    x2x5x2

White FC: 0047-2406-9975

Trading squirtles with atleast 3 31 IVS pm me all bred by me and untouched.
    http://goo.gl/5BTh0 < League referal

Have hundreds of Squirtles. Just looking for a Pikachu. If it has wish that would be great but if not that's cool to. PM me.
    FC: 3911-7240-4314

looking for any squirtle. I can trade shiny pokemon. PM me for details.
    White version FC: 4040 5967 6122 -Always looking for a good ou battle.
    I RNG Pokemon. Shiny doesn't mean hacked!

I'll give you a squirtle for a shiny
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 5372 7090 9406
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2967 6551 1317

Looking for a japanese dw squirtle with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. can offer any of the following dw events with proof.

Spoiler:- Dw events with proof:
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Looking for a Squirtle or a Bulbasaur for a Charmander

Hi! I'm looking for a squirtle. Any level, gender, nature, etc. It doesn't even need to be a squirtle; wartortle or blastoise will do just as well. I don't have a lot to trade. Some interesting dream world pokemon (male and female), the Black and White starters, or some evo stones if that's more your taste. Send me a message if you're interested.
    Pokemon I have to offer:

Pokemon I am seeking:

Friend Code: 4470 7871 9745

looking for any squirtle.. please pm me

I now have a bunch of newly hatched Squirtles. Will trade them for any of the pokemon indicated in my sig, or any other interesting offer. PM me if you're interested.
    Pokemon I have to offer:

Pokemon I am seeking:

Friend Code: 4470 7871 9745

Quote Originally Posted by Ssyba View Post
    I now have a bunch of newly hatched Squirtles. Will trade them for any of the pokemon indicated in my sig, or any other interesting offer. PM me if you're interested.
    Hi, I have dream world magby, dratini and gible for trade...

Quote Originally Posted by eatingleg4peanut View Post
    I need one, I have...Snivy's, Tepig's, Oshawott's, Tirtouga's, Archen's, zorua's, beldum's, ditto's for trade. PM me.
    Wanna trade a Charmander, Squirtle or Togepi for a Trapinh or Eevee?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssyba View Post
    I can breed you any of the following for a sassy squirtle: dratini,chimchar and treecko

Looking for a japanese dw squirtle with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. can offer any of the following dw events with proof.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    Last edited by Kevin24; 9th October 2012 at 11:43 PM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Hello. I'm looking for a Bold Squirtle with Muddy Water. Please Pm me with your needs. I have access to a bunch of Pokemon with three stages of Evolution. Also, it's ability isn't important, but I wouldn't mind a DW Squirtle. Thanks!
    Game on!

White Friend Code: 2838-6739-7673

I'm looking for a Squirtle, it doesn't have to be anything special. I can offer stuff from Pkmn White. Thanks!
    Edit: Obtained
    Last edited by MarkusCorvinus; 7th September 2012 at 3:43 AM.
    My friend code is 0318-7771-7616 and my name is Tim. I am working on creating a Living Dex, I have a decent amount of the list filled, though there are still a couple hard to get rares that are eluding me. I also have started collecting shinies.

I am looking to trade for Squirtle, or any other starter available. PM for offers

Need a male Squirtle, etc. Preferably level 1 (UT, egg, bred legit). Not worried about stats and nature. I have on hand...

- Zorua lvl 1 both genders w/ Counter and Dark Pulse
    - Eevee lvl 1 both genders, Anticipation; w/ Covet, Curse, Stored Power, Wish
    - Gible lvl 1 male Rough Skin; w/ Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Stone Edge
    - Swinub lvl 1 female Thick Fat; w/ Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear

PM me please, I'd be using White, and my Friend Code is in my sig. Please have F.C. ready in your profile, and specify which cart (if you have more than one game in your sig.) you'll be using, plus in-game name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Looking for any squirtle.
    PM me if interested.
    offers are in signature.
    white 0046 6241 4013

Seeking Tornadus got , Vullaby got , and one of each starter from previous gens got got .

Offering: Unova Starter , Braviary , bouffalant , zorua , bidoof Larvesta or duskull .

message me for offers.

thanks to AR I can trade through GTS since my pokedex is now 100% complete but will still breed the pokemon I can for trades

Looking for anything in this family, even if its just for a dex entry so its searchable (but for keeps is preferred)

Can give you anything Unova (except legends) and have batches of spiritbomb, lapras and others available, just PM me

Name: Pinky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

19/08/2012 - First time I've completed the Dex since 1999.

I don't use uber Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast