Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: #037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Hello all! I'm looking for a legit, timid, female, Drought, vulpix. One that's already well bred would be a nice bonus (perfect Hp, SpA, and Spe would be an awesome bonus) I'm offering a legit (chained) shiny, quirky, female, sneasel. If you're interested please feel free to pm me.

Offering Drought Vuplix, can breed for almost any nature and can give them perfect IVs for one or two stats. Since it takes longer to breed for two stats I'm expecting better offers for those. PM me with your offer if you're interested. Mostly looking for Shiny Pokémon and the ones that are on my wanted list in my sig.
    Can offer ANY starter (1st gen through 5th gen), DW Dratini, DW Vulpix, Feebas/Zorua/Larvitar/Roggenrola/Vulpix/Axew/Dratini/Eevee/Spiritomb/Forretress/Larvesta with good IVs.
    Shiny Charmander, Absol, Bagon, Zorua, Aron, Ponyta, Mareep, Sandile, Poochyena.

Please let me know whether your Pokémon are nicknamed and UT/T.
    FC: 4298-7818-3866

Offering KR Mewtwo, Darkrai, or a Deoxys with a Masterball for a Shiny Vulpix.

i would like a DW nonamerican female vulpix
    check my sig. for offers. also have both games so can give version exclusives. white forest pkmn too. i can give them pkrus too. i have other pkmn too. just ask for what you want. youll have a chance
    Last edited by jeffdavid102; 1st March 2012 at 3:25 AM.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

offer female-timid-drought-vulpix lv 1 with additional Disable move
    or female-swift swim(DW)-poliwag lv 1

need female-solar power-charmender
    or female-speed boost-torchic

any legit shiny

pm me
    Last edited by silverine; 4th March 2012 at 12:17 PM.

I would like a, preferably female with a neutral or special attack-boosting nature, Vulpix with Drought. However, I do not have much in the way of shiny creatures, so I will probably have to accept something cheaper.

I have some high level creatures:
    - Level 90 Infernape
    - Level 100 Krookodile
    - Level 90 Salemance

I also have some legendaries that a friend transfered to me that are apparently ill-gotten:
    - Level 15-ish Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo

I am also perfectly willing to swap things that are less rare; I have most of the starters, and some things that are awkward to come by/think of. I also have several (common) Dream World creatures
    PM me to follow up!
    Last edited by RyukenOfOrre; 3rd March 2012 at 8:44 PM. Reason: Request update

I've been trying to get a female Vulpix/Ninetales with the ability drought, but haven't had any luck in obtaining one myself. For whomever has one, is there anything in particular that you want in exchange for it, as I have plenty of Pokemon I could easily breed in exchange. Just tell me what you want, and I'll see if I have it.

Edit - If it is of any interest to anyone I have a boxes full of Larvitar, Whimiscott, and Nosepass. I also have all of the starters with the exception of the water and grass starters of this gen, and I am soon to have a box full of Tyanmo trying to get a particular nature.
    Last edited by mtmaster; 5th March 2012 at 6:11 PM. Reason: Wanted to include some more information.

Looking for a female dreamworld Vulpix/Ninetales. Preferably with good iv's, but not necessary. I can offer a female dreamworld Poliwag, a shiny Deino and several legends. Pm me for more information/an offer.

EDIT: Got one ^^,
    Last edited by RexNovus; 11th March 2012 at 1:43 PM.

Looking for a Female DW Vulpix or a 31/*/31/31/31/31 DW Vulpix
    Black FC: 0862 7889 3773

I am looking for a DW Vulpix, male or female, preferably good IVs, don't care about nature. I am offering a Shiny Kyogre lv 70. PM or VM me offers.
    Offer no longer available.
    Last edited by TheEmeraldKnight; 9th March 2012 at 3:54 AM.

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

Looking for a female dw vulpix. Idc about nature, iv, etc. I plan on breeding myself, I just need one to get started. offering dw nidoran (f) or phanpy (f). I can also breed pretty much any regular pokemon that you're looking for. PM me if you're interested.

Looking for a Vulpix, willing to trade starters and zoruas, I have a foreign snivy that i am willing to trade

Hey guys, Im looking for a DW female vulpix, I do not have much and no shinies But I can definitely work something out with you. I have the first 6 starters(Kanto/Johto) torchic and all of the unova starters along with a foreign Snivy. I have the latest event pokemon but would like to keep them if at all possible

I also have DW phanphy

Looking for a drought vulpix don't care nature or gender, willing to trade any black/white legendary, zoroa, and a japonese glaceon with pokerus

I have male & female DW Vulpix!
    pm me with offers!
    Pokemon White FC: 1764 3866 9169

I Collect & Trade 100% LEGIT ONLY Shiny Pokemon.

I host LOTS of rare shiny pokemon! CHECK THEM OUT BELOW.

Also Dream World Pokemon (non shiny)

Egg Move!

Mach Punch/Drain Punch

Giga Drain/Leech Seed

Drain Punch/Fake Out

Dragon Dance

Rock Blast

Hey ide like to trade for a legit female dw vulpix, i have various DW females, PPmax/up, Some EVO stones, i also have some heart scales. PM me if interested thanks in advance.

LF a drought vulpix female OR a male Vulpix with drought and Timid, Modest, Bold or Calm nature. I don't care about IVs.
    I have no clue what you want but I will try to help you help me.

Giving away DW Female Vulpix, any nature. Looking for Female DW Poilwag or anything good really PM if interested

I have many DW Vulpix with pokerus... Feel free to pm if interested.
    Pokemon Black: Amelia- 3740-1778-5154.
    *Looking for users that can change the nicknames of traded Pokemon. I can offer flawless shines. Please PM me if you are available

"EvilClone13" and "Urgamoth" will forever and ever be the sweetest and most generous individual, I have ever met. Anything I have, they can have; no, ifs ands or buts. They're my friend and shall forever be known as such so long as this signature remains posted.

I'm looking for a female DW Vulpix. I offer what you can see in my signature plus, i have plenty of other pokemon to offer. PM me if you're interested, thank you.
    Looking for: Any female DW pokemon except ( Natu, Smoochum, Tangela, Gligar, Poochyena, Magby, Hippopotas, Seel, Slowpoke, Meowth, Snubbull, Skarmory, Vulpix; which i'm offering too)

I don't use legendary pokemon in my team, i think it's lame.

I use only "organic" pokemon, that means that i do not use/want RNG, hacks, clones or pokerus.

I am looking for a flawless Dreamworld Vulpix preferably EV trained and a girl. If its a boy or not EV trained thats ok to. I am offering ether a Shiny Eevee male named Sparkles that is good in Sp. Attk.
    Pokemon White FC: 4857 0735 4403

Spoiler:- Now looking for::

I'm looking for a fdw vulpix. Can trade fdw abra or possibly a fdw eevee

I have a female dream world vulpix that I'm willing to trade for a female dream world poliwag. PM me.

Im looking for a vulpix and im am willing to trade a zorua of zoroak either is fine. PM me

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast