Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: #037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by K7avenger View Post
    I'm looking for a drought vulpix as well!
    I can help you out pm me if interested
    Soul Silver FC: 3010 9809 7359
    My SS Crew:
    White 2 FC: 2882 1733 5208
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    my 3ds fc is 5386 8246 5034. My Safari type is grass, with quilladin, ivysaur, and sunkern
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

have dwf vulpix! pm me for offers.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

LF DWF Vulpix. If that's not possible, then a level 1 timid DW Vulpix. I have some DWFs, PKRS, items, starters, etc.

I have a DW female and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: Currently out of stock. I will try to get some more ASAP.
    Last edited by BCM_00; 24th September 2013 at 6:45 PM.
    I am looking for Dream World females, especially anything in the Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn families.

I can trade the following DW females; PM me for an arrangement:

Furthermore, I can offer to do the legwork breeding for nature, EV training, etc. if I don't have what you're looking for.

Looking for a DW female Vulpix/ninetales, and the nature isn't important. PM to discuss, Thank you.
    3DS friend code: 3050-7669-0872

Hey all (or any I guess). So, my friend really wants a shiny vulpix, gender doesn't matter, good IV's are PREFERRED but doesn't necessarily matter, we'll work with w/e. So, if any of you have a shiny vulpix and would be willing to trade, PM me. I have most starter pokemon (missing Sinnoh currently) and have a few hard to obtain legendaries (Suicune, Raikou, and such). AS WELL- it may not be much currently, but I have all 3 of the shiny sinnoh legend gamestop giveaways. JIC you don't know, they are as follows: SHINY Palkia, SHINY Dialga & SHINY Giritina. A SHINY Vulpix would be AMAZING for my friend and I'd love to give it to him as a gift. I'd be willing to trade multiple pokemon for fodder pokemon in return as well as the shiny vulpix. E.G. Give me 4 patrats and a shiny vulpix and I'll give you legendaries. I also have evolution stones and power training items I'd be glad to give up for a shiny vulpix. Thank you for your time and consideration
    Jesus Loves you!

LF:
    Shiny Seviper
    Shiny Vulpix- prefereby(F) w/ Drought ability (will settle for w/e though) HAS TO BE NICKNAME-ABLE (For a friend)
    Swampert that Knows Ice Punch (Decent IVs if Possible)
    Misdreavous/Magius w/ ominous wind.
    Mew, Darkrai, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lati@s, Victini, Manaphy.

FT:
    Every starter-
    1-4 IV'd squirtles with Modest natures, aura sphere and dragon pulse on em.
    Many other 3-5iv'd pokemon, HA eevees are possible but may take me some time.

Shinies willing to trade: ;597;

Black 2 Friend code: 3139-7948-0716
    Y Friend/3DS code: 1091-8490-0792

Offering DWF Vulpix. Looking for DWF Sableye with Prankster. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

I'm looking for a female drought vulpix. I don't know specifically what I can offer but ask and I shall see. Otherwise, i'm looking for someone who's really nice

I have a female dream world sandshrew? I can breed and trade for the vulpix?

I Haave a shiny Swampert and waaawwnt a shiny vulpix. Lemmie know please ((Pm preferred))
    Jesus Loves you!

LF:
    Shiny Seviper
    Shiny Vulpix- prefereby(F) w/ Drought ability (will settle for w/e though) HAS TO BE NICKNAME-ABLE (For a friend)

FT:
    Every starter-

i would like one, i could give you a level 1 pokerus piplup, chimchar, , bulbasaur,, charmander,
    or lvl 100 darkrai, lvl 42 shiny ursaring,
    white 2:1121 2896 0887

Hi, I am looking for a female vulpix with drought, and I am willing to trade shinies, you see? Shiny breloom, shiny gallade, shiny Japanese ditto, and a few more! PM me for details.

Ain't nobody got a better vileplume than me.

Team;

i'm looking for a drought Vulpix, male or female, any level or nature. Have shinies I'm willing to trade. pm me if you have one.

EDIT: completed
    Last edited by dragontamer44722; 10th October 2013 at 3:10 AM.
    / / What kind of Dragon Tamer would I be without dragons? Click them to help them grow!

Fighting Leader of the Pokegyms League!

Pokegym Credit: Azulart for the gym badge, and Venom 1950 for the tournament banner
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (userbars) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Have a batch of freshly hatched female drought vulpix

As far as my wants , I am looking for - Shaymin and Lugia - that is all I am needing at this time
    Last edited by shenlon; 10th October 2013 at 3:48 AM.

Hi! I am looking for a female vulpix with the drought ability. I would be very grateful if someone would trade with me.

Looking for a drought vulpix. Any will do. Only have things in BW2 to trade but I'll trade anything inside that. Needing it to go with an exeggcute with harvest in X and Y. PM if interested.

Thanks in advance!

Vulpix has been obtained. Thanks!
    3DS FC: 1864-9566-1953 (Please PM if you add this with your own 3ds FC.)

Currently breeding: All Kalos/Kanto Starters, Eevee's, Tyrunts, Amauras, Most version Y exclusives,
    Arons, Larvitars, Beldums, Snorunts, Dratini, Chansey, Spheal, Pineco.
    Also breeding Magma Armor/Flame Body Slugma for you breeders out there!
    Current breedable hidden ability pokemon - Vulpix, Froakie, Foongus, and Phantump!

Looking for:
    Drought vulpix from friend safari - Obtained~
    Harvest exeggcute from friend safari
    Harvest phantump Obtained~
    Crygonal

Almost anything sometimes.. don't be afraid to PM me !

Searching for female vulpix with drought offering a shiny swellow (rash). pm me

I'm looking for a Female, Drought Vulpix. Please PM me telling me what you would like in exchange. Thank you~

Looking for A vulpix AND a growlithe for Y version. It's for a friend who really wants one. I can breed a charmander, squirtle, chespin, gastly, goomy, pikachu, murkrow, houndour, eevee, tyrunt, shuckle, wailmer, helioptile, croagunk, larvitar, noibat, skrelpy, pumpkaboo, phatump, gible, axew, solosis, heracross, riolu, trapinch, sableye, bagon, snorlax, ralts, cubone, electrike, honedge, pichu, skitty and more. Pm me please if interested. It;d be prefered if the vulpix were female and the growlithe male, but it doesn't honestly matter thank you!
    Jesus Loves you!

LF:
    Shiny Seviper

FT:
    Every starter-

Looking for female drought Vulpix, any nature. Just started playing Black 2, so I don't have much, but I have some good stuff on soul silver so I can transfer those things to gen 4 or 5. I have a DS lite and a 3ds.

Black 2 Friend code: 2066 1980 2237
    I'm mainly on the Gen II remakes, but I'm transferring over to Black 2 (which I wasn't crazy about) in the hopes that they'll remake Hoenn.

Black 2 Friend Code: 0605 9282 6257
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 2709 2602 9207

So far I only have well bred Larvestas in Black 2, but in Gen IV I have well bred Growliths with Flareblitz and Morning Sun; Dratinis w/ Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, and Outrage; and Eevees with Baton Pass. I also have well bred mudkips, clefairys, and chanseys, so message me if you want anything.
    I'm looking for pokemon with hidden ablities, and hard to breed pokemon like starmie.

Hello! Does anyone have a Drought Vulpix? I don't have many fancy pokemon to trade, but I've got some evolutionary stones and rare candies... thanks!

I have a lot of level 1 drought vulpix (male and female). PM me if you want one.
    Pokemon White Friendcode: 3139 5697 5809

Does anyone have a safari zone with vulpix in it? For Pokemon X and Y, I really want to chain a shiny one since I doubt I'll find one for trade with nothing to offer.

Trade completed
    Last edited by Shuckleguy2; 27th December 2013 at 3:34 PM.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast