Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: #058 Growlithe / #059 Arcanine

Looking for a growlithe, can offer event legendaries, DWF pokemon, etc. Message me if you have one.

I am in urgent need of a shiny growlithe, please vm/pm me to make a deal if interested
    awesome new forum, seeking new members: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Rainbow_...ex.php?act=idx

I'm looking for an Arcanine. It's one of the last 3 needed to complete my dex. MUST be Arcanine, I already have Growlithe, but no Fire Stone. Can offer ANY breedable pokemon. Am prepared to trade multiple pokemon for it.
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Spoiler:- Offering:

In a real need for a growlithe. Have all starters from all genswilling to trade. Please PM me if you have one available!

offering a shiny T masuda Method arcanine lv44 flame charge, close combat, solar beam, and extreme speed also she is quiet i am looking for other shines in return for her VM me offers or post in my shop saying i am interested in the arcane you advertised

thanks

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Looking for a shiny adamant growlithe lvl 1 UT. Close Combat egg move would be great, but not needed. Pm me to talk about trade
    DWF I can breed:

Looking for Growlithe for both my White and SoulSilver game. I don't have much to offer in SS, but in White I can offer Gen 1 and Gen 2 starters, Eevee, Zorua, Porygon, and Phione.

I've been playing Pokemon since I was a kid, but I'm new to the breeding stuff.
    Available for trade from Pokemon White:

Looking for
    and miscellaneous other pokemon.

I'd like a female nicknameable dreamworld growlithe. I can now offer ev wiping services, and what's in my tradethread.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality ]Shiny furfrou video

i'm looking for ANY female growlith please, i dont have much to offer so if anyone has any extras or giving any away for trade, please PM me?

I am looking for a DWF Growlithe, with the Justified ability, adamant or jolly nature preferred, I have other dream world pokemon to trade.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Looking for a shiny flawless adamant growlithe/arcanine. I have many flawless legends/regular pokes to offer, as well as events. Please PM/VM me if interested .
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

(timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

Good natures where they apply.

Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.

FC: 1421-4515-1296

Looking for a growling please. Fc russano 3955 4518 5733 black
    Looking for bulbasur, growlith, sandshrew

Friend code for black
    Russano, 3955 4518 5733.

I'm looking for a Male Shiny Growlithe with the ability Flash Fire, an Adamant nature, the move Close Combat, High IVs, and preferably Level 1.
    Send me a message if you have a Growlithe like this, stating what you would want in return.
    I can also trade you a pokemon that has Pokerus. I Have three shiny pokemon that I can trade, a Tentacool, Noctowl, or Pawniard.
    Last edited by draco4725; 1st October 2012 at 7:37 PM.

Looking for growlithe or arcanine to breed. I'm able to trade any starter Pokemon first evolution, eevee, and zoruas. Pm me

Looking for a Female Growlithe with Flash Fire ability. Modest nature would be nice but any would be fine. Just hit me up and let me know what you'd be willing to trade it for.

can anyone give me a level one or higher growlithe i will give a shiny haxorus
    OG Post: BearTown:

you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

"...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

I seriously need a fire stone to evolve my Growlithe. Or at least the info for Arcanine.
    I can trade info for info if you want. Message me for trade requests.
    Black FC:
    2451 7885 3216
    Need:
    All evolutionary stones.
    Kanto:

Johto:

Hoenn:

Sinnoh:

Unova:

I can breed:
    All Starters.
    All Kanto but the ones in my sig.
    All Johto but the ones in my sig.
    For Hoenn and Shinnoh Pm me.
    I have almost all Unova.

EDIT: Got something set up.
    Last edited by EboOso; 8th October 2012 at 3:41 AM.

Looking for an unhatched Growlithe egg that will know bite or crunch. I can't offer much from Black 2, since I just started it (I have a small handful of Pokeradar pokemon?), but if you're willing to do a two-part trade, I have lots of goodies on White. DW, shinies, items, unhatched mystery eggs, etc. If you'd like more info, shoot me a PM!

Alternatively, for a level 1-15 Growlithe that has "Katie" as the OT and was caught in the Viribank Complex, I'm willing to trade much more valuable pokemon, even events/shinies/legendaries. This growlithe MUST know bite.
    Last edited by Apachecat; 11th October 2012 at 6:05 PM.

IGN: Katie

3DS FC: 3952 7008 4948
    Safari - ROCK - dwebble, pupitar, babaricle

White FC: 5415 3962 7438 x
    Black 2 FC: 1507 9520 3742

Seeking:
    -Shiny Noivern | Shiny Growlithe | Shiny Vulpix
    -most shinies - especially legendaries - ask!

Have:
    -Shiny Virizion
    -Event Torchic w/ Blazikenite |
    -Moltres | Xerneas | Zygarde

-HIDDEN ABILITIES: Vulpix | Lapras | Eeevee | Dratini | Xatu | Pyroar (M) | ditto | goomy | Tropius | Fletchinder | many more - ask!
    -Polar Vivillon
    -Discount Coupon | Mega Stones | Masterball | evolution items

PKRS AVAILABLE: W | B2 | Y

need a growlith
    Anyone have?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey- View Post
    need a growlith
    Anyone have?
    I can get you a growlithe if you can get me a ghastly.

Hello good sir reading this comment. Would you like a puppy? And not just any puppies. These are PUREBRED arcanine puppies. The product of lots of breeding and hard work. They know THREE egg moves! Yes you read correctly! Three egg moves. Right out of the egg, they already know Double-Edge, Crunch, and IronTail, as well as... Overheat! I recommend it hold a shell bell, so it will heal each time if you use double-edge.
    These are not cheap. So I'm willing to trade one of my purebred growlithe or growlithe eggs, for... a celebi, jirachi, mew, victini, or a nice shiny pokemon.
    If you want, I will make sure it comes out with the nature you want, and personally EV train it.
    PM me if you wanna make an offer

First trade gets a Fire Stone FREE, offer only while supplies last.
    Last edited by lolicakez; 17th October 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    twitter.com/shinypkm Looking for shiny flygons, shiny milotics, shiny mightyenas, and shiny aegislashs. I also love collecting shiny bug types. <3

I'm currently looking for Morning Sun Growlithe (must be male). I can trade a handful of other egg move Pokémon including Close Combat Growlithe, Morning Sun Larvesta and some others. Almost any nature you choose. PM me if you can breed me one.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Hello, Does anyone with pokemon Black or White has a Growlithe for trade? lvl, nature, ev don't matter, I am gonna breed me a new one anyway. Plz respond because I just bought Black2 but I want to start with a Growlithe, Pleas PM me if you have one for me :-)
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

I have some close combat Growlithes for trade.
    I'm looking for egg move pokemon or anything that's mildly trained and can handle single train battle subway.
    Black(NA): 0819 3289 8991
    White 2(NA): 3568 9480 9851

Spoiler:- Ancient Egyptian spoiler tags.:

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast