Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: #060 Poliwag / #061 Poliwhirl / #062 Poliwrath / #186 Politoed

Looking for female DW poliwag. I can offer any starters, extremespeed dratini, DW dratini, or other things such as legendary dogs/birds, etc. from past gens if you'd like something else. PM if interested.

I have a ton of female DW poliwags pm me soon otherwise i might release some cuz box space is at a premium for me.
    FC: 3954-8164-6574 Dex

I've got female dw poliwag up for trade. I'm currently breeding for a good one for my own purposes so I have quite a few to trade.

I'd like a dw female in return (preferably something I don't have) but if you don't have one a generic pokemon will do since I've got no problem giving these guys away.

I'm breeding Bold ones so that'd be the default nature you'd get (although I can see if there are other options.

Message me and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: No longer making this offer, atm. I haven't had time to breed more and the "extra females" I had have been traded off. So for the time being this offer isn't being made.
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 13th August 2011 at 9:00 PM.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

LF:a female or male DW shiny Poliwag,Poliwhirl or Politoed.
    PM me so we can work out a deal. I have great shinies and events

Smile Poliwag trade

Hi People of the forums, i just joined so im kinda new here. So anyway does anyone have a Poliwag female for trade with swift swim. PM me if you have 1 for trade

Hello. :3 I can freely breed Female DW ability Poliwag. X3 Just PM me with offers and I'll see If I am interested~ !!
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

Pokemon Black
    FC: 1506 5124 3911

Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit

Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either received by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time.

Although I don't have hundreds of female DW Poliwags anymore, I still have more than enough to trade as of August 20th.

Most have modest or bold natures.

PM me if you'd like to take one! Any decent offer accepted! (Lillipup = maybe, Patrat = NO.)

I can attach a King's Rock or Water Stone for extra.
    Last edited by woogfroo; 21st August 2011 at 2:22 AM. Reason: changed offer
    White 2 FC: 4299 2167 6840

Spoiler:- needs/haves:

hi im looking for a female dw poliwag. i can offer dw gligars dw dratini. shelder with rock blast. scraggy with DD icepunch zen headbutt and drain punch. pm me if your interested.
    X FC:4313-1123-3507

Offering a DW FLAWLESS shiny evd politoed with eggmove encore able to offer.

I am looking for UT flawless shinys in return. Pm me if you have anything you think worth.
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

Currently searching for and UT shiny poliwag on a 4TH GEN game, posting here as i can offer lots off my 5th gen games, don't really have anything on 4th gen to offer, simply searching to use it as a starter
    Looking for shinies, particularly larvesta and axew

Offering Starters from all 5 Gens, Nearly every legendary, particularly victini, and most unobtainable pokemon in Black/White

Looking for DW female Poliwag (Bold) and DW Female Vulpix (Timid or Bold) offering Shiny UT timid Dialga with Good IVs, Shiny Naive UT Totodile with DD and Ice Punch and Shiny Adamant Tyranitar

Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

Always up for a BATTLE

drizzle politoad please
    not bothered about moves,ev's and iv's.as long as it has pretty good speed.

can offer:
    if hacked by AR:
    anything

if not hacked,but from gts:
    kinda ev trained level 47 emboar(but has a wierd nickname that i cannot change)
    level 21 snivy (named anaconda,cannot change)
    japanese level 35 metapod

ev trained:
    grumpig ( i think,but pretty sure)

migrated,but not ev trained:
    level 45 lugia
    level 61 dragonite

pm me if interested.friend code in sig.
    if you dont like teh grovyle,then teh mudkip hates you
    name: jack
    fc:2451 3824 9894

sorry,not battling at the moment :/

Will trade a Lv.100 female Hydreigon w/naive nature for a female Politoed w/Drizzle ability. As long as the Politoed is female and has Drizzle then I don't care about what moves, EVs, or IVs it has. Anyone willing to trade can find my FC in my sig.
    Pokemon Black Version FC: 4899-5374-3693
    Pokemon Soul Silver Version FC: 0819-0136-2914

I can breed female DW poliwags. Im looking for any female dream wold pokemon that i dont alredy have, or anything with pokerus. VM me(i dont like using PMs) and we can work something out.
    Looking for 6IV Ditto. Have lots of events and some shinies (some of both are flawless/5IV). Message me and we can discuss

FC:1950-9844-1837
    IGN:Zac

Can breed female DW Poliwags. PM with offer and I'll respond soon!

by any chance could i get a politoed dw, i have a DW of every evee evolution and will breed to nature
    Phenominal Chaos Productions~ making 1 hit KO moves take 2 hits.

I'm new here so if I'm posting this in the wrong location, I'm sorry but it seemed fitting.
    I'm looking for someone to help me evolve one of my Poliwhirls into a Politoed. If needed I can provide compensation that can be discussed in a private message.

BOLD - MODEST - TIMID
    i have loads of these male & female DW poliwags available for trade
    so have a look at my trade shop and see if you have any of my wants, or i'l looking for :
    egg move pokemon i dont have
    Non-USA/UK dittos
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

Looking for a modest female DW Poliwag, offering shinies! Please PM me for offers
    PM me if ya wanna battle. White FC: 2021-8957-2259]. Offering:Basically every American Event, as long as your Pokemon aren't hacked, PM me to trade. I'm a DW Ability Hunter, so PM me if you wanna make a trade!

Willing to trade any 2 Pokemon in my shop for a near flawless, Timid Swift Swim Poliwag with HP Electric.

Thats a lot of requirements. x.x

click the icons for my trade shop (:
    FC: 2623 3185 7437
        Spoiler:- BADGES:

Quote Originally Posted by paddylad View Post
    I have a female Dream World Poliwag with Swift Swim (which will turn to Drizzle when evolved into Politoed) and am willing to breed
    I'm willing to trade you my DW Jolteon for a female Dw poliwag.

Offering DW Female Poliwag, modest nature. Looking for DW Feebass and DW Feebass only. PM
    PM me if ya wanna battle. White FC: 2021-8957-2259]. Offering:Basically every American Event, as long as your Pokemon aren't hacked, PM me to trade. I'm a DW Ability Hunter, so PM me if you wanna make a trade!

I need a female DW Poliwag/whirl/wrath/toed. Any nature just need breedable ability. Have most all non legendary Pokemon and decent number of legendary. Fairly fresh so I won't have anything jaw dropping! Thanks!

I am in need of a female DW poliwag. Any nature will do. I have DW gligars and slowpokes for trade as well.

Default poli

still need that dw poli?

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast