Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: #090 Shellder / #091 Cloyster

LF: Shiny male shellder.
    Ivs don't matter, but the higher the better.
    Must be legit.
    Offering several events. Pm me if you have one you'd like to let go of.
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------

I will like a Cloyster! Please me with the offers!

I am looking for a Cloyster! Please PM me when you get the offer!

I am looking for a Cloyster! Please PM me with the offer when you get a chance!

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

got one....................
    Last edited by CHETTHEFAN; 28th August 2013 at 5:43 PM.

Looking for Cloyster / Shellder with egg moves Rock Blast and Pursuit. Any nature, any IVs.

Can trade for an Adamant Snorlax with Egg move Pursuit, with at least 2 31 IVs.
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

Looking for a female shelder in a dream ball, don't care about IVs, Nature, etc. willing to trade a wishmaker jirachi for it. If you have one please pm me and we can make a trade
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345