Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #115 Kangaskhan

I am Looking for a PCNY Wish Kangaskhan PM me if you have it or others in my SIG
    Currently Searching for these Shinys:
    Also Looking for Any Events of these Pokemon:

Black- Devdog FC: 4642 5692 7256

Black- Anthony FC: 2365 9564 4773

White- White FC: 1851 2218 7753

Black 2- FC: (coming soon)

White 2- FC: (coming soon)

I have a brand new ut nicknameable dreamworld kangaskhan with decent iv's. (22ish Attack, 25ish speed 22ish all other stats) Edit: Forgot she's adamant =P

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and I am no longer interested in trading safaris. Shiny value - 3223 Y - 2328 Sapphire - 0181 Ruby
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 Alpha Sapphire 7 Grand total 103 MM Pokemon 6 Soft reset shinies 19 My 100th chained shiny is plusle with wish!
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I have a D/W Kangaskhan Lv 10 am looking for a Charmander, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko but will consider anything within reason!

I have multiple Kangaskhan available, all lvl 1. All offers will be considered.
    I accidentally destroyed my copy of Pokemon X, now I'm looking for new pokemon... have mercy, I have very little to offer in trades.

I need A Kangaskhan (well of course). PM me a list of pokemon you want for a Kangaskhan and I'll tell which one i have THANKS!

-Trade Complete-
    Last edited by JaKeRToN; 24th January 2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Got a Kangaskhan
    Z-Z-Z-ZEBRA! CA-YAY-CA-YAY-CAKES!

My Friend Safari: Maractus, Oddish and Ivysaur

My Friend Code: Pokémon X: 1134 - 8255 - 5206

If My PM is full go to visitor message and tell me

Looking for any Kangaskhan or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige ONLY, so feel free to ask me.
    PM me, my FC is in my sig

I have 3 level one Kangaskhan up for trade. All are level one. All know the moves Comet Punch & Leer. Natrures are: Lonely, Modest, Quiet. PM Me with an offer, Im not super picky. Willing to breed more if there is a high interest in them.

I have a level 59 female Kangaskhan with the Impish nature. PM me with offers.
    Pokémon Black Friend Code: 1851 2619 8844

Looking for Kangaskhan trading shiny zorua
    Friend Code
    4685 8258 4742

I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.
    Looking for 2 SHINY SQUIRTLE (or any evolved form) and 1 SHINY UNOWN. I don't care about its stats or where it was born.
    I can breed any pokemon with 5ivs, Nature, ability (Available Hidden or not), and egg moves.

Willing to bread more then one Pokemon for any depending on complexity
    Pm with offers

My safari: Shuppet; Pumpkaboo & spiritomb
    FC: 1779 1486 1744

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
    EDIT: no longer needed
    Last edited by alexfirefist6; 31st August 2013 at 4:44 AM.
    my beautiful shinies that i obtained myself!
    MMing:
    Wild Encounter(shiny charm):
    Traded: s/f s/f s/f ;633; ;535;
    Event shiny:
    If I have traded you a hacked pokemon then tell me immediately and I will trade it back, no questions asked. I no not accept trade backs after a day has passed. Black 2 fc: 2409 6868 9361 ps. i can only trade during weekens unless its a holiday/school break

I need a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Kangaskhan with Ice Punch. I'll trade you anything you want in the way of items and stuff, and I have DWFemales I can trade.
    So, I've been away quite a long while, but hey, I feel like I can change that, thanks to Pokemon Y .

Current Shiny Hunt: Chespin (241 eggs)

Completed Shiny hunts: Staryu (18 eggs)
    Noibat (72 eggs)
    Ralts (8 eggs <3)

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/m9obo5.jpg[/IMG]
    cyndaquil,chickorita chao and totodile chao from team brushfire

hello looking for someone to trade me a female kangaskhan will give a 5 iv noibat or togepi

Seeking DWF Kangaskhan. Please PM me if you have one that you could breed. I have a number of DWF Pokemon I can trade, including: Pichu, Riolu, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Eevee...the list goes on. Thank you so much!

POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2

BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE    WHITE 2 FRIEND CODE
        3097 - 1236 - 8928      4943 - 6917 - 9037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12