Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: #239 Elekid / #125 Electabuzz / #466 Electivire

Thumbs up Elekid please!

I would like an elekid please! I would prefer one with bashfull, docile or hardy nature but you can give other... i got torkoal and trapinch!
    Children and fools tell truth...
    FC W:

Sorry friends but I started a new game so, all the pokemon from before are unavailable... But I keep looking forward for trades!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Cool Want an elekid

I got kyurem, torkoal, trapinch, togetic, togepi, thundurus, milotic and evee. I may have a reshiram soon.
    FC W:

Sorry friends but I started a new game so, all the pokemon from before are unavailable... But I keep looking forward for trades!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Default Elekid please!

What would you want in return?
    FC W:

Cool Elekid please!

What would you want in return?
    FC W:

Thumbs up Elekid please!

I'm looking FOR AN ELEKID OR ANY OF HIS EVOLUTION CHAIN IT AS TO BE A FEMALE!. I GOT FEEBAS WITH DRAGON PULSE, KYUREM, TOGEPI OR TOGETIC, GIGALITH, MILOTIC, THUNDURUS AND EVEE. I HAVE GOT RIOLU WITH VACUM WAVE AND SKY UPPERCUT TOO. PLEASE TRADE. IT DOESN´T MATTER THE NATURE ALTHOUGH I WOULD PREFER A POKERUS ONE. SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH IM PORTUGUESE. THANKS!
    FRIEND CODE: 4298 9427 1710
    FC W:

looking for an Impish elekid with Ice Punch.
    Pm for offers.

I'm looking for any one of the Elekid line, with Elekid specifically being preferred.
    Wannabe Scientist and Collector.

Unova Dex 153/153

International Dex 574/509

Legendary hunting for

Offering: Pokerus, any starter, Zorua/Zoroark + many other mons I do not have room to speak about.

Trading freshly hatched ice punch elekids, pm me for offers
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I'm looking for a naive natured Elekid that knows Cross Chop and Ice Punch. Check my signature for what I can offer and message me if you want to trade.
    Last edited by KD73; 5th August 2012 at 9:45 PM.
    3DS FC: 3711-7165-2684
    Normal type safari:

Message me if you want to battle

Currently seeking: level 1 male Modest , level 1 male Moxie ability that knows Zen Headbutt & Ice Punch, any pokemon with good egg moves and stats, shinies, ev trained pokemon

Offering: Pokerus, Froakie, Chespin, Fennekin, Tyrunt, Amaura, other pokemon, Blastoisinite, Gardevoirite, Venusaurite

If you are still looking for an elekid I have a few old ones with egg moves. Might be an electivire coming your way if you can reply soon. I really would like a DW pidgey or aron. Peace.

Lookin for an Elekid, PM me what your interested in for the trade.

Looking for someone to evolve my Electabuzz into Electrivire. Just have an Electabuzz with Electrizer to trade to me!!
    My friend code: 3182 2769 3934

looking for one electabuzz with the electrizer or a electavire can trade for a magmar with the magmizer
    My 3ds Fc: 2766-9714-2587

X Team:

X Team(2):

I'm looking for an Elekid or Electabuzz of any nature, level, or gender.

PM me if interested in some sort of trade.

I can trade for a Magby or a Magmar.

I also have: Ralts, Lotad, Nidoran - F, Scyther, and Togepi.

Edit: Trade completed
    Last edited by Reagan Rayden; 23rd August 2012 at 1:20 PM.

shiny electivire up for grabs, just looking for other shiny

Looking to trade evolve my Electabuzz to get my Electivire. In return I'll trade back an Elekid or an Electabuzz.

I have an Electabuzz with an Adamant nature that I can trade.

As stated above I also have Ralts, Lotad, Nidoran - F, Scyther, Magby, Magmar, and Togepi.
    Last edited by Reagan Rayden; 26th August 2012 at 6:54 PM.

LF any male member of this family with cross chop PM me if interested in trading have multiple things to offer
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Friend Safari Info:
    Type: Ghost
    Golurk, Shuppet, and Thantump

Friend Code: 3DS FC: 0533-4711-0897

I'm looking for one of the eletabuzz family, I'm able to offer stuff up from Unova and possibly some hit or miss other things.
    Edit: Obtained
    Last edited by MarkusCorvinus; 10th September 2012 at 3:02 AM.
    My friend code is 0318-7771-7616 and my name is Tim. I am working on creating a Living Dex, I have a decent amount of the list filled, though there are still a couple hard to get rares that are eluding me. I also have started collecting shinies.

just looking to evolve my electabuzz by trading it and then the person just gives it to me right back, if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated

I'm still looking for electabuzz.
    Edit: Obtained
    Last edited by MarkusCorvinus; 10th September 2012 at 3:02 AM.
    My friend code is 0318-7771-7616 and my name is Tim. I am working on creating a Living Dex, I have a decent amount of the list filled, though there are still a couple hard to get rares that are eluding me. I also have started collecting shinies.

looking for a lv 1 electabuzz with any nature tht doesnt hinder it's attack / special attack. got beldums, zoruas, axews, bulbasaurs, eevees, gibles, snorts and others for trade. pm me if you want to trade. thanks!
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

Pokemon Black Team:

Banner accredited to rosierjay

I'm looking for any of the Ele-family(under level thirty, though :P Anyone have some extras?
    White Friend Code: 3182-4042-6062 Name: Terry

I am looking for the Electirizer!! or a LEGIT, Electivire, I can offer alot. PLEASE PM ME desperately need the item.
    GO CHECK OUT Legend's and Lord's Trade Market, Tri-Owned!!!! They'll help you out with almost ANYTHING. They Leveled my pokemon incredibly high!! Looking for help with leveling or just someone to trade with? Visit Legend's and Lord's Trade Shop!!

-My Pokemon Platinum FC: 2667 1811 4333
    Name in-game: Deuce

-My Pokemon Diamond FC: 1162 9251 5192
    Name in-game: Thomas

-My Pokemon Soulsilver FC: 2967 6200 8940
    Name in-game: Deuce
    My Time Zone/Area: GMT-4 USA,NY

"I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" -
    *If I don't respond to your PM's or VM's I am NOT interested. Sorry.*

I have a female DW elekid to pick up, can go for nature if anyone's interested. Check my tradethread.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I'm looking for an Electabuzz of any level.
    PM me what you want in exchange and I'll see if I have it.
    I have a majority of the Kanto pokemon that are breedable.

I now have three two elekids for trade. Two males and one female.
    Last edited by DaughterofEternity; 20th September 2012 at 2:02 AM. Reason: Only males left
    Wants:
    Black 2: Terezi 3869 6450 1245

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast