Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #131 Lapras

Need Female Lapras with Water Absorb and Modest Nature

Trading: DW Nidoran (M)+(F), Houndour, Torchik, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Treecko, Squirtle
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

3DS Friend Code: 3711-8931-6762

I'm looking for a Dream World Female Lapras, please send me a message to see if I have anything I can offer in exchange.

Completed!
    Last edited by Atheology; 1st August 2012 at 8:52 PM.
    White FC: 2881 5257 5656 Name: Chance
    Looking For:
    DWF:

Can Breed:
    DWF: | Regular:

Status Update: Sorry about the past week (Aug 5 - 12th), I haven't been able to get on much. However! I'm back for trades now, so if you made some requests, PM me again.

Looking for shiny lapras. I have these Shinies for trade:
    Gothitelle
    Medicham
    KlingKlang
    Unfesant
    Amoongus
    Garbodor
    Leavanny
    Galvantula
    Liepard
    Swanna
    Zebstrika
    Scraggy
    Last edited by a.bizon; 1st August 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Offering Dream World Lapras for Japanese Ditto.

Looking for a dwf lapras I have a few events and Japanese Dittos
    Pokemon Black 4814-3504-9865

I'm looking for a shiny lapras with one of these natures bold, calm, or modest with dragon pulse
    adamant, impish, careful,sassy, relaxed, quiet, or brave with curse or dragon dance
    I can offer shinies in my shop for one shiny lapras with one of the above natures also it must have this IV spread 31/31/31/x/31/31 if it is adamant, impish, or careful or this IV spread if its calm, bold, modest, quiet, or timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 thanks
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 19th August 2012 at 6:10 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Looking for an FDW Lapras. Please PM me if you are willing to trade and what you want in exchange. Can offer several different FDWs, Items, and Pokerus.
    This is a signature that doesn't eat up an absurd amount of space.

I'm looking for a female Lapras with hydration. I have all the starters, zorua, Beldums, all eeveelutions volcarona, dratini, a salamence, and a flygon. I also have Dialga Palkia and Giratina (but they're unlegit, I got from GTS). I'm sorry that I don't have any good pokemon. Thanks in advance.

Hi! Im looking for a lapras (male or female)! i would appreciate if it were lvl 1.. modest nature would be good! Cant offer anything huuge! Pm Me

I got Lapras if anyone wants one. PM me with offers

Hey everyone. Since I'm breeding for a shiny, I have many leftover Lapras. If you would like one any nature/gender let me know. They have the moves Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Dream Eater and Thunderbolt. I don't need much in return. Maybe just some dex fillers.

Edit: Shiny obtained so no more extra Lapras. Sorry.
    Last edited by Bunches; 18th December 2012 at 3:44 PM.
    3DS FC: 2208-5712-2105
    Friend Safari: (Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Hey guys! I'm back after being gone for over a year. I unfortunately had to sell my DS and 6 pokemon games when I needed to move. I recently bought a 3DS and Pokemon X and will hopefully eventually get my old games again. I lost all my shinies and events but I'm going to start shiny hunting again soon.

I don't have anything too special to trade at the moment. I do have all the starters and pokerus though and pokemon X exclusives.
    Dex fillers I currently need:

I need a DW female lapras Can have any pokemon in my signature bar eevee (I don't have enough)
    Last edited by Ironfish; 18th December 2012 at 3:45 AM.
    Steel is the type of science

I'm looking for any lapras nature and gender doesn't matter pm me if you got one
    the one and only...... ME!
    pbr fc:4596-7222-3441
    pearl fc:3866 5547 2994
    hg fc: 3610 6144 6158

Can i have a Lapras
    I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
    PM me if you are interested.

have 2 male lapras for trade each lvl 34 and 35. Both have ice shard, ice beam, brine, and rain dance....pm if interested

Having to much of this poké at the moment due MM.
    Everyone intrested? PM me! I have every nature.

Really want a lapras, I would prefer it to be female Dream World, but I would prefer it with the moves Water Pulse and thunderbolt, plus, its lvl has to be between 15 and 23. Thanks

Can breed Lapras with egg moves Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance.

PM with offers.
    GENERATION V
    National 'Dex completion: 649/649 (27/6/2013)

Shiny Pokemon: (Black Tower) (Lake of Rage) (Nature Preserve) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT=Received From Trade
    DWFs:

Spoiler:- Lvl 100's:

Black 2 FC: 2151 6093 4069

GENERATION VI

Shiny Pokemon: (RFT) Skrelp (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT= Received From Trade

Currently looking for all Vivillon wing patterns besides River.

Friend Safari: Normal

X/Y FC: 3909-8660-6786

I have about 30 Lapras from breeding for a specific nature/ability. Let me know if you want one. I'm not picky, I'm fine with any Pokemon I don't have. (My national dex is at 246 owned, so I'm missing a lot still...)

I have lots of spare Lapras if anyone wants to trade. Just drop me a PM and ill get back to you .

Needed some help regarding a shiny lapras I recently acquired through the GTS. It's Lvl 100 shiny but it says it was captured with a master ball, does this mean it was hacked or is there a possibility it is legit? If it is legit I am offering it and am open to return offers. Thanks!

Pokemon White FC: 3568 2373 9948
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225 5860 7558

Shinies:
    Lvl 60
    Lvl 50
    Lvl 35
    Lvl 50
    Lvl 75
    Lvl 100
    Lvl 50
    Lvl 37
    Lvl 25
    Lvl 30

Offers;

Looking For:

Giving away Lapras' for any Pokémon I don't have from Kanto and Johto, which is a lot.
    Last edited by StrippinChicken; 22nd April 2013 at 7:15 PM.
    [IMG]Trainer Card[/IMG][IMG]Trainer Card[/IMG]I have Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Squirtles, Lapras , and Larvitar for trade!
    Looking for Heracross, Male Nidoran, either a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu a Houndoor and a shiny Haxorus
    Desperately in search of a Mew, will trade almost anything for it!
    If you have anything else, I'm open to offers!
    Currently breeding for a shiny Charmander, so I have boxes full of them!
    Soon I wll be completing the first 2 Gen Pokedex's

Thanks

I will like a Lapras! Please PM me when you get the offer!

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too .
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

I'm looking for a Dream World Female Lapras with Hydration (must be female), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!
    https://www.facebook.com/TrifoldEntertainment

Also, if anyone can record and voiceover their Pokémon gameplay (must be 100% legit, no ROMs or anything), can you please PM me? I'm searching for a guy or girl, I'm not picky.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast