Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2250

Thread: #132 Ditto

I am looking for a Jolly Ditto w/a perfect IV (31) in attack.
    Can offer some items, many Pokemon, some DWFs, too (Abra, Dratini, Gible, Tropius, a few others.)

i have two jap dittos pm with offeres
    Edit i have 3
    Last edited by alomagicat; 3rd September 2012 at 7:50 PM.

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Got 3 ditto's for trade, I catch about 5 daily. Trying to catch every pokemon in the game, at the moment I am going for the starters. Would be helpfull but will also trade for other pokemon I don't have. PM me to set up a trade.
    Disparity

Quote Originally Posted by mia100 View Post
    Am again offering stacks of Japanese dittos. Am now willing to trade them for evo stones, thunder, water, fire, moon, sun, shiny etc. Any evolution stone.
    Do you have any dittios with adamant, lonely, or naughty natures? i could give a thunderstone

Trading for a Ditto with Imposter. Has to be either un-touched or if it's already EV trained, then EV trained in At least HP (Wouldn't care for the other stat to much)
    Currently Playing Pokemon Y. If you would like to trade or battle, send me a message.

3DS Friend Code (For Pokemon Y Purposes): 2509 1258 1794

I'm looking for high IV / near flawless / flawless > Foreign Dittos (I'm from the US) for Shiny / Nature / IV breeding

I need a Modest, Gentle, Calm, and Adamant one. (possibly others, I have one poke I'm not sure how I want to use, so if you have other good nature Dittos like this, feel free to offer)

Offering:

(JP) Flawless Timid Ditto (Shiny)
    (NA) Flawless Calm Ditto
    (NA) Flawless Adamant Ditto
    (NA) Flawless Jolly Ditto

^ One of the NA ones is Shiny also, I think Jolly, but I'd have to double check.

OR

Up to 3 Shinies (Events, Flawless, lvl 100, EV'd, and UT/BT normal ones) / Events / Legendaries / Lv 65-78 EV trained pokes with good natures, very good to decent stats, and good movesets.

OR

Up to 6 Dex fillers. I have the Dex complete and probably 90% of everything still on Black version, if I don't have it, I have 3rd and 4th gen games I can breed/catch things on and transfer over.

^ for EACH 1 of the Dittos.

I have a lot of rare / unique pokes, so just PM me with what you're looking for if you have a Ditto that meets these specifications and we can try to work something out.

*I'm new to these forums, so sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. If someone could move it for me or tell me where to post it for better results / to keep the forum clean let me know please.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Raezy; 11th September 2012 at 4:04 AM. Reason: Updated offers and what I'm seeking slightly.

Looking for a Naughty and a Naďve Ditto. Can offer an Adamant or Timid one and a lot of other Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

I need a lot of Ditto's lol. PM me if you have any of these Ditto's.

DW Ditto (Must be UT)

28+ IV HP Ditto
    28+ IV Attack Ditto
    28+ IV Special Defense Ditto

Also Need Ditto's with these Natures:
    Adamant
    Brave
    Calm
    Careful
    Hasty
    Impish
    Jolly
    Lax
    Naive
    Naughty
    Relaxed
    Timid

I'll trade DWF pokemon for the ditto's (More for the UT DW Ditto of course) or can breed you some Egg Moves (I'll take egg move requests, just as long as it does not involve 4th gen TMs and Tutor) Check my DWF's that are in my Spoiler in my signature or pm me what you'd like.
    Currently Playing Pokemon Y. If you would like to trade or battle, send me a message.

I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me an Imposter Ditto. I don't about nature or anything like that, PM me if someone is willing to help me out.

I'm looking for someone that can give me a ditto with imposter, i can trade a snivy or a DW nidoran female

I'm looking for a foreign ditto. ( I live in the USA) I recently started playing Pokemon again, and I need a ditto for breeding purposes. I only have just started White Version, so I can only trade Whirlipede, Timburr, Throh, Audino, Minccico, Pansear, or Drilbur. Please PM me for details if you're interested. <3

Trading for a Ditto with Imposter. Must be UT or EV trained in HP (Other stat does not matter). Let me know if you have 1 and what your looking for.

looking for a modest ditto I have, timid, adamant and jolly for trade

White FC: 2666 1277 6544
        Spoiler:- Credit & Trade offers:

I'm looking for 3 different natured dittos for breeding purposes; a jolly, adamant, and modest each. Would like them to have decent IVs, and being from a foreign game would be a plus (I live in the USA), but not required.

I can offer almost any pokemon up to the 4th gym in White and some DW pokemon. PM me if you have one or more that you're willing to trade to see about working something out~
    Last edited by Myou; 15th September 2012 at 5:08 AM.

EDIT: No longer needed, move along. :3
    Last edited by Rinne; 21st September 2012 at 3:28 PM.
    Shiny Hunt Status
    Darumaka (W, random) - found!
    Tranquill (W, random) - found!
    Maractus (W, Masuda) - 660 eggs hatched
    Oshawott (W, Masuda) - not started

Looking for a Imposter Ditto. I would like it if it had overall superior IVs and is untouched. I have a shiny level 1 Porygon, female dw Poliwag, any fire starter, or a Riolu to offer. Please PM if interested.
    Last edited by Gizzo0171; 16th September 2012 at 8:56 PM.

i'm looking for any ditto, no preferences about anything. i dont have much to give in return, if anyone has a random extra ditto, please PM me?
    I'm looking for any imposter Ditto that is NOT from the USA (preferably japan) and i am currently breeding Eevees and Dratinis for trade. hopefully will be breeding more very soon! please PM me with offers. ^^
    Last edited by PokemonPrincessx; 17th September 2012 at 5:46 PM.

I'm looking for an imposter ditto, don't really care about IV's, just don't give me the worst you can offer and the lower the level, the better. I also want it to have a nickname, because I like my Pokemon to have nicknames. I can trade you an event Victini, event Darkrai, Level 100 Torterra, Terrakion, Cobalion, pretty much any starter, a Mewtwo, a fake shiny mew, level 100 typhlosion, or event shiny Suicune. I can also infect most of these with Pokerus. (It doesn't even have to be legit. It just has to be a nicknamed, Ditto with the ability of imposter.)

PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by Plus side down side; 16th September 2012 at 8:49 PM.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

looking for a foreign ditto (i live in the USA)

pm if you're willing to make a deal

I am looking for forgein ditto, I am from the USA. Tell me if you want to trade, I have some shinys or pokemons with pokerus.
    Thanks
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

im looking for a foreign ditto i can offer whats in my sig
    pm me
    ive lost all of my white and white 2 Pokemon i am starting fresh with Pokemon Y

Pokemon Y FC: 3540-0187-2150

Looking for :

I'm also looking for a foreign Ditto. Not picky, as long as it's not from Canada. PM to see what I can offer.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I am looking for a foreign ditto or a ditto with imposter. the imposter one can either have no EVs or have them all in HP, and the foreign one can't be from America. Tell me if you are interested, and I will see if we can work out a trade.

Looking for DWf Ditto, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

Offering japanese Ditto. PM me if you're interested
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast