Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2250

Thread: #132 Ditto

Got a japanese ditto here. Premium stuff. Maybe I am willing to trade it for legit DWF event Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle...maybe...but has to be all three. Also they have to be shiny and have flawless IVs, but it might not be a deal breaker if it isn't. =D Message me with offers/cash/your soul.
    Last edited by Hkao; 29th October 2012 at 7:03 PM.
    White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

"† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
    ^ This is exactly what's wrong with religion. Read it again. Now ask yourself, are they Christian because they are proud or because they are fearful of God? Do Christians do good deeds because they are good or because they fear Hell? But with atheists, you know they do good deeds because they are good people.

Need: Ditto with 31 Sp. Def
    I can offer: Pokerus, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, DWF Smeargle, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, Ditto with almost any nature.
    White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
    ^ This is exactly what's wrong with religion. Read it again. Now ask yourself, are they Christian because they are proud or because they are fearful of God? Do Christians do good deeds because they are good or because they fear Hell? But with atheists, you know they do good deeds because they are good people.

Looking for a legit ditto with 31 Speed IV's. Can offer DW Dratini, DW chatot, among others. PM me

FC: 2148-8373-1896
    FS: Fire: Fletchinder, Charmeleon, and Growlithe

Looking for a male snorlax with self destruct or a ditto with imposter. Can trade many DWF including dratini, eevee, vulpix, and poliwag. I also have pretty much every pokemon, and am willing to breed or RNG breed any pokemon you want with desired nature and ivs for a ditto with imposter ability or a snorlax with self destruct. Pm me and we can work out a trade.
    Last edited by Fightaman7; 31st October 2012 at 2:01 AM.

I'm looking for a ditto with the Imposter ability. I am willing to trade any event or legendary pokemon except for deoxys, melotta or keldo. Also I have a shiny Bouffalant, Crobat and Raichu and (Although not very rare) pokemon who come from "Distant Land" aka the Orre region. Also if you have a request of a specific pokemon I will see if I have one and I would prefer if the Ditto with Imposter was just caught and hasn't been in a battle yet.
    All of the pokemon in one!

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto with an Adamant nature and another one with a Naive Nature. I can offer a Shiny Shinx or any Starter Pokemon.

My Friend Code for Pokemon White is: 0734 2792 5985
    You are Loki! Loki is a Frost Giant. The god of mischief and trickery. He killed his friend Baldr and will lead the giants in starting Ragnarök (the end of the world)

The Shiny Charm is MINE!

Think you can take on the Night?

im looking for a japenese ditto pm me if u can help have legendaries to offer thanks

Looking for a Japanese Ditto, please pm or vm me.
    Pkmn White 1 Alice Fc: 3483-0023-1427
    Pkmn White 2 Steven Fc: 4127-2818-9510
    + = Currently MMing for a shiny feebas, 68 eggs hatched so far. Wish me luck!

Trying to find someone who has a asian/japanese/foreign ditto to trade to an american copy of black 2. I can offer any of the legendaries from said game. As for something of a little more value, I could offer a Shiny Cobalion lvl 42 with Quirky Nature or a Shiny Virizion lvl 42 with Brave nature both of which I soft resetted to find, so both are legitimate shiny hunts. If your interested please feel free to send me a message. Some kind of proof the ditto is not a hack would be cool. My friend code is 4041 3906 4993
    Last edited by illusogen_iz-us; 4th November 2012 at 12:41 AM.

I need a Japanese or a forgien ditto. I have stuff to trade. Also will trade my zekrom too.. Let me know. Pm

Really need a 31 IV speed ditto, have dittos with 31 iv's in attack, sp attack, defense, and sp defense i can trade. Also willing to trade baby starters, multi/marvelscale dratinis, DW chatot, among others. PM me!

FC: 2148-8373-1896
    FS: Fire: Fletchinder, Charmeleon, and Growlithe

I have a japanese ditto that I would be willing to trade for pretty much any untouched shiny, plus ill throw in a shiny watchog if it is good.
    Events For Trade: Raikou (WIN2011), Pichu (SPR2010), Celebi, Deoxys, Rayquaza (UT, Modest, Nobunaga) , Milotic (WCS), Mew (AURA), Mew (MYSTRY), Genesect (Lv 40-50)
    DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Snorunt, Clamperl, Horsea, Dratini (with Extremespeed) and Relicanth
    Dream Radar: Tornadus
    Shiny for trade: Cobalion (UT), Shinx (UT), Cacnea (UT)
    Not for trade/Really good offers: Shiny Ninetales, Mew (Impish, FAL2010), Jirachi (Shiny), Bulbasaur (DW) and, CHARMANDER (FLAWLESS DW)
    LOOKING FOR: Keldeo and other events.
    BACK FROM HIATUS AS OF 2/11/13
    My White 2 Friend Code is 3053 5518 2942, feel free to PM me offers. I am a pretty friendly person and willing to trade with anyone!

Need: Shiny Ditto!
    Have: Jirachi, Celebii, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Giratina
    White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

Looking for 31 Special Attack IV Ditto, PM Me

Name: Tsuike

Friend Code: 2838-7938-7278

Currently Breeding: Modest Ralts, More to come when I stop being lazy
    Last edited by Tsuike; 7th November 2012 at 7:21 AM.

Looking for a non US Ditto, For Masudo Method Breeding. PM me please.
    DaveXorPoke

PokeMon Breeder in Training
    Starting over. Havent played in a LONG TIME. But i've pickedup a 3DSxL and White2. Going for the National Pokedex.
    I need the following pokemon:

Largest Need:
    Looking for Foreign Ditto for Masuda Method Breeding. (I have US version)

Spoiler:- Pokemon i need:

Pokemon i can offer:

Spoiler:- Offered Pokemon:

Owned Games:

White2 (FC: 0090-0409-8667)

Need: legit Shiny Ditto
    Have: 50+ shinies, most event legendaries, most DWF pokemon

PM me with a request. I''ll probably have it.
    White 2 - 5415 7764 7810

Searching for: LEGIT + non-french + non-japanese Ditto.
    (it will be nice to have 2 Ditto: one for the french game and one for the japanese game)

I can give you french and japanese breedable Pokémon and/or french + japanese Ditto too.
    PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Thank to iqgoldmine for the 2 Ditto.
    Last edited by Shien; 7th November 2012 at 9:49 PM.
    Thank to wafiazizul and GameMaster0000!
    ありがとう chemistryfreak!
    Danke Girathommy!
    Thanks iqgoldmine for the Ditto!

I'm looking for a foreign ditto to use the Masuda method with. Will trade for a ditto from my game or starter pokemon. (I believe I have all the kanto, johto and Sinnoh. unsure about hoenn)
    I'm in canada.

LF Flawless foreign Ditto nature doesnt matter will offer 4 DWF from my sig
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
    Friend Safari Info:
    Type: Ghost
    Golurk, Shuppet, and Thantump

Friend Code: 3DS FC: 0533-4711-0897

I'm looking for a flawless ditto. Any nature will do.
    Bonus points if it's from a non-english game.

I can offer quite a bit in terms of DWfs, and I have access to every breedable pokemon so I can offer virtually any eggmove you like. PM me with what you're looking for, and I'm sure we'll be able to make a deal.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

I need an Adamant non-US Ditto. I can trade a DW Nidoran male, or some other random stuff.

Edit: Adamant, not timid. :P
    Last edited by TimidWendigo; 9th November 2012 at 3:37 AM.

Looking for a Foreign Ditto. I don't have much to offer so kindness would be greatly appreciated.

i have a japanese ditto up for trade, pm me offers
    Black 2 FC:
    0863 1120 9727
    ^(Main one unless specified)^
    White 2 FC:
    2581 1182 0945

Can give any Pokemon Pokerus if asked for it.

I Will Only Accept UT Events

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Event/ Trophy:

Spoiler:- Dex Completion:

Anyone have a Ditto with the Imposter ability? Any nature will do, as long as the Ditto has Imposter. Thanks

Looking for a DW Ditto. PM me offers.
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast