Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2250

Thread: #132 Ditto

Looking for a perfect or near perfect IV'd Ditto. I have hidden ability females for trade including some rare fossil Pokemon and rarities like Chansey, Miltank, Kangaskhan, etc. and much more. Also can breed Deino with Dark Pulse or Earth Power.

Looking for a 6IV perfect Ditto, offering a Wishmaker Jirachi to anyone who is trading one(don't mind if it is RNG'd as long as it isnt hacked in). Please send me a PM if you are willing and we can set up a trade
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

Hi,
    I wanna trade my german 5*31 Dittos for foreign 5*31 Dittos
    I exchange the following natures:
    (- Att) Bold, Modest, Calm, Timid
    (- SAtt) Adamant, Impish, Jolly
    Please send me a PM

Looking for a Japanese or Canadain ditto

Will trade legendaries
    Black 2: 3784-2703-7643
    Pokemon Y: 2750-1661-3764 (Using my friends 3ds for the time being. Will update when mine is fixed)

I have a korean Ditto that is for trade. LF a Japanese one for Masuda method.

Looking for someone to do 2 RNG requests for me, have HA modest bulba with great IVs as well as wishmaker Jirachi. Please PM me if you are an RNG'er and we can work out a deal
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade

Looking for a 6IV Ditto.

Pm with 'Wants.

Offering Events, Legends and IVs

FT 6iv jap ditto's nature-timid
    they are level 100 to make iv checking easier through summary in trade.
    pm me if interested

Looking for a 31/30/30/31 Ditto, willing to trade a 6 IV one or a wishmaker jirachi for it. if you have one please send me a pm and we can make a trade

I'm looking for a ditto that has 31 IV in attack.

And if it has 31 IV's in more stats than just attack or has an outstanding potential, that would be even better.

I am willing to trade it for:
    - a large range of legendary Pokemon
    - a Blissey brought from Leaf Green that knows seismic toss
    - most but not all starters from all the regions (except x/y, obviously)

Hopefully one of these things that I am offering is a fair trade.

Please PM me so we can discuss details.

Thank you in advance. =)

On Nsider I was known as Shadesninja.
    No need to call me by my full name. Focus will do just fine. Or you can call me FPE. You can save a second of writing that way! (and save me a second of reading *grins maniacally* Step 1 in world domination complete! Ah-Uh... I mean... um... well you see... grr... foiled again!)

Looking for 6 IV non-Japanese Ditto. Also looking for random Dittos of various countries (for the United Tower).

Can offer Japanese Dittos.
    Will have access to Steelix's Mega Stone. LF Shiny Vivillons, legit Japanese event shiny Jirachi, legit Japanese Diancie, legit Japanese Wonderland Darkrai.

FT: Diancie, Ball/Fancy Vivillon, Wonderland , Mega Stones, Enigma Berry and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

All Shiny Vivillon except Sun/Events. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

Looking for an Imposter Ditto with Max Health IV. Can trade flawless non-Imposter Ditto, flawless mild-natured Deino, or any starters Gen 1-5. PM me if you can help me out. The Ditto can't be hacked, but I'm perfectly fine with RNG'ed. This is Gen 5.

EDIT: Still looking- 3/1/2014.
    Last edited by Archaewok1; 2nd March 2014 at 12:10 AM.
    I have all non-DW starters from Gen 1-5. If you ask nicely, I might breed you one.

Looking for: Most pokemon not obtainable in B/W, as well as Tornadus.

Willing to help people evolve Pokémon in Gen 5 (the ones that need to be traded to evolve). Just send a PM.

(Still looking for the posted above)
    I have all non-DW starters from Gen 1-5. If you ask nicely, I might breed you one.

Looking for: Most pokemon not obtainable in B/W, as well as Tornadus.

Willing to help people evolve Pokémon in Gen 5 (the ones that need to be traded to evolve). Just send a PM.

Looking for a Japanese 6IV Ditto! Currently breeding for an Adamant, shiny, 5-6 IV Eevee that I will offer if someone responds, or my other offers are a shiny Rapidash (Jolly) and/or Cresselia (Calm). If you are looking for any other Eevee (Nature, eggmoves, etc), I'll breed&trade it as well!

I need a 5-6 IV, foreign Ditto(non english) for MM. PM me if you have one and we can work out what I can trade you for it.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-5484-9630

My Friend Safari: STEEL. w/ Skarmory , Ferroseed , and Bronzong .

IGN: Mike

I've acquired a Japanese Ditto thanks to a generous user.
    Again, thank you!
    Last edited by fearisathief; 5th March 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Looking for a 6 IV ditto, have lots to offer. Please message me with offers!

Looking for a 6 IV ditto, have lots to offer. Please message me with offers!

I´m looking for a perfect Ditto with as many perfect IV´s as possible, I offer a shiny Ditto I just caught in the Safari Friend Zone, PM with offers!
    I´m looking for:

Poké Bank Event Calm, Modest, Timid or Bold Celebi with great IVs.
    Calm, Timid or Bold Lugia with great IVs.

I have some shines, legendaries, 5-6 perfect IVs, HA Pokémon, etc.

Pokémon Y
    FC: 0619-4260-6346

Im looking for a non-english Ditto that has perfect IV in either it attack or special attack and speed - I have LOTS! of Legendaries and will offer them in bulk! - PM me - Gen V

I'm looking for a 5-6IV Ditto. It does not have to be foreign, however it would be awesome if it was! I live in Canada, in case you were wondering. Oh! The Ditto does not have to be shiny, either. In fact, I'd prefer it wasn't because that means absolutely nothing to me and I don't really want to match its value.

I'm offering what I believe is a legit shiny Virizion. No, I have not checked its IVs, so assume they're decent all around. I can give you all of its information. I received it via GTS Negotiations so I can't personally confirm its legitimacy, but everything more or less adds up so it doesn't appear obviously hacked. If you think it is, we do not have to go through with the trade!

Please PM me if you have an offer. I check Serebii daily.

EDIT I've halted my search for a 5-6IV Ditto because I wanted to get my friend a shiny Ponyta!
    Last edited by fearisathief; 10th March 2014 at 8:59 PM.

POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2

BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE    WHITE 2 FRIEND CODE
        3097 - 1236 - 8928      4943 - 6917 - 9037

NEW!

I am looking for a 6iv Ditto if possible! MUST be legitimate.
    I am offering a 100% legitimate shiny Metagross I caught myself.
    I don't really want to trade him but if I must, I will!

PM me for its information.

POKEMON BLACK/WHITE 2

BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE    WHITE 2 FRIEND CODE
        3097 - 1236 - 8928      4943 - 6917 - 9037

Looking for a non english ditto

Got a box and a half of Japanese, Korean and French Ditto! I don't really have a use for them, so they're free. ♥
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

Looking for a 6 IV ditto from anywhere except the U.S. I am willing to trade any pokemon for it. PM me if interested

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990