Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1937

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

ive got a couple eevees up for trade
    looking for things in my sig or events
    but im open to any trade
    ive lost all of my white and white 2 Pokemon i am starting fresh with Pokemon Y

Pokemon Y FC: 3540-0187-2150

Looking for :

Looking for shiny male eevee not bothered about nature or IV's can offer dark pulse deino and JAP ditto PM me with reply thanks.
    Last edited by Chingchar; 22nd September 2012 at 7:33 PM.

Got a whole PC box full of Eevees! Send me a message if you'd like one, they're free!
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

Looking for a Eevee with the Dreamworld ability. i have all the pokemon in the unova region (not trading things i cant breed) and ive got every starter, but if your looking for something else then those, i might have what your looking for

Trading fresh from for the following..

Kanto:

Johto:

Hoenn:

Sinnoh:

Unova:

can also add following for trades if any interested..

(shiny)

anyone interested kindly send me a message or add me @
    Pokemon Black : Heru - 0261 7264 5733
    Last edited by jlzelmz; 23rd September 2012 at 6:56 AM.

Hi Everyone!
    I have several specialty bred pokemon and dream world pokemon up for trades. I'm looking for beneficial natured lvl 1s that can be EV trained (Modest Bulbasaur for example), Evolutionary Stones, Untrained Legendaries, or Shiny pokemon of any variety/nature/gender. Here's a following list of the stuff i have to trade. Most of this will have to be bred on demand so i can only guarantee egg moves, abilities, or gender. I wont specialty breed for nature unless the trade is good.
    -Deino: Dark Pulse
    -Timburr: Mach Punch and Drain Punch
    -Zorua: Dark Pulse
    -Elekid: Ice Punch and Cross Chop
    -Gible: Outrage
    -Dratini: ExtremeSpeed
    -Larvitar: Stealth Rock
    -Eevee: Wish
    -Abra: Magic Coat Ability
    -Vulpix: Drought Ability
    -Nidoran(M): Sheer Force Ability

-All 5 Generations of Starters-

My other Dream World Pokemon are in my signature. Please send a message if you're interested.
    Yes, there IS a spoon.

DW:

I am looking for a shiney Leafeon, my offers are in my sig, PM me with ur offers!

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions from the befriend an eeveelution event with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
    have these dw events to offer. all have proof.
        Spoiler:- DW Events with proof:

Don't offer if you don't have proof. I do not accept dw events with no proof of legitimacy.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

I'm breeding Eevees if anyone is interested. Nothing special about them, though. Just straight from the egg. PM if interested.
    Trainer: Dr.Evil
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4814-4615-9206

Offering eevees. looking for a trapich or any of its evolutions. Pm me if interested
    Last edited by SilentReaper; 7th October 2012 at 6:12 AM.

Seeking: A Timid Eevee (or a Timid Jolteon w/ Baton Pass). Really want high IVs, esp. in speed and special attack. If it has like 5 IVs in attack then that's fine (obviously). If it's Timid with good IVs AND Hidden Power Ice, then I'll love you forever.

Willing to offer: I have the following trained Pokemon that I can part with: Dusknoir, Torterra, Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar (my best Pokemon -- near perfect IVs in every stats), Heracross (likewise really good), Staraptor, a shiny Chimchar w/ Naive nature, Garchomp (Adamant, solid IVs). Any starter from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn. A lot of legendaries (inquire--I probably have it). More details upon request.

Yep. PM if you can help.

I am looking for a Shiny Female DW Ability Eevee with Flawless or Near Flawless IV's. If you can clone this so i have 7 for evolving into all the Eeveeloutions I would be willing to offer even more. PM me if you have one/ one and the ability to clone it and we can discuss what you want for it/ them. Thanks.

I am after DW female Druddigon, Swinub and Eevee. If you have any/all of these, please PM me!

In return I have a large assortment of DW females and/or egg move males for you to choose from, including Drought Vulpix, Drizzle Poliwag, Wish Eeevee, Dragon Dance Charmanders etc...if you have a particular 'want' or wish to see my entire available list, please contact me. Thank you.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

[*]Legal 4th generation Glaceron, Level 10 Max, Knows Water pulse , Modest, to trade over to my Pokemon Black 2. I don't have anything else to offer so I'm relying on your kindness. :C PM me if you're enough kind to do so for me.
        Spoiler:- FC and Friend Safari:

I like solo, double, triple and multiplayer battles~

I've acquired several Eevees on White 2. I'm willing to trade for Houndour, Ralts, or Dratini. PM if you want to trade.

White 2 FC: 5201 0278 4072

I now breed all Five Generations of Starters on my White 2. I also offer any White 2 exclusive Pokemon and Pokemon infected with Pokerus.

I'm looking for Rare Candies, Heart Scales, Red Shards, Blue Shards, Proteins, Calciums, PP Ups, and PP Maxes.

Default need female dw eevee

does anybody have an extra dw female eevee for trade? dont care for it nature or iv. have chimchar, deino(dark pulse), larvesta(morning sun), and pokerus with scraggy

i have a ton of eevee, all level 1 various natures. Im shiny hunting so i will have tons of them for a while. PM or email (refer to sig) with offers

B

PS - willing to evolve into all forms except the Espeon and Umbreon. fire, water and electric types will be at lvl 1, leaf and ice types will be at lvl 2 (if you dont know why this is needed than you dont deserve one)
    Last edited by BJPalmer85; 12th October 2012 at 9:56 PM.
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Default Looking for a Glaceon!

I am new to the threads so bear with me. I am looking for a glaceon for my white 2. Idk what exactly someone would want for it but I can probably make all trades but shiny. It doesn't have to be female or extremely high leveled. At least to 20 would be nice 40 would be amazing.

Thank you and you can pm me or email me

I am in also need of a Glaceon for my White 2 copy!!

I would love if it were female with a nature that boosts SP Atk but I won't be TOO picky. Level 30 or more would also be nice. I don't really have anything good to offer, so if someone could just trade out of kindness then that would be nice ^__^'''

PM me if interested.

Looking for a male wish Eevee, or hydration vaporeon, I have various things to trade, PM if interested

Looking for a shiny female eevee, nicknamable, preferably quiet natured. PM me if you can help me out and we can try to work out a deal!
    ^''^ ^''^ ^''^ ^''^ i am the batgirl ^''^ ^''^ ^''^ ^''^

got my shiny eevee so im going to get rid of all the other ones. any takers? all natures, some females. I can evolve or attach stone as hold item for you to evolve. PM or email (refer to sig for details) me.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Looking for a female DW eevee.

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. Have the following dw events with proof to offer.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    Last edited by Kevin24; 23rd October 2012 at 6:32 AM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Need eevee's and/or eeveelutions. Willing to trade any Gen V for them.

Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast