Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1937

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Looking for shiny eevee, male, doesn't matter about nature or anything

for trade is
    johto starters (except chikorita)
    unova starters
    sinnoh starters
    charmander
    mew or shiny mew
    shiny legendary dogs
    shiny deoxys
    cryogonal
    riolu
    shiny shamin(adamant)

Looking for dream world eevee. Willing to trade shinys/masterball. Lemme know! Thanks.

Got a DWF Eevee. PM me with offers
    Spare Legendaries:

I am also after DW: Adamant: , Adamant:

**Note** Everything above is in relation to Gen V

FC Black 2 - 0949 0114 5333
    Y FC - 4785-5536-1158 (Friend Safari has Ditto, dusparce and Minccino)

I looking for an Eevee or an Espeon with the Dream World abilities, Antisipation or Magic Bounce. I would prefer if this Eevee/Espeon had a Timid nature and was under level 20. If I can't get one with a timid nature, I would be fine with any of the following:

yes: hasty, naive, mild, modest, rash, bashful, docile, hardy, quirky, serious, gentle, lax, bold, calm.

However, I would also prefer the Eevee/Espeon NOT to have one of the following natures.

no: adamant, careful, impish, jolly, brave, lonely, naughty, quiet, relaxed, sassy

Unfortunately, seeing as I only started the game very recently, I do not think I have much to offer in return. I'm imagining that if someone were to trade, it would be more of a donation of sorts. This is the best I can offer, though.

# 166: Aron
    Male
    Level: 10
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Heavy Metal
    Moves: Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt.

I also have a Skitty, a Delcatty, and other Pokemon that are found in the wild up until Castelia City for Black 2 and White 2, but I don't think anyone would be looking for either of those.

Please PM me if you would be willing to trade. And thank you in advance! =)

On Nsider I was known as Shadesninja.
    No need to call me by my full name. Focus will do just fine. Or you can call me FPE. You can save a second of writing that way! (and save me a second of reading *grins maniacally* Step 1 in world domination complete! Ah-Uh... I mean... um... well you see... grr... foiled again!)

Hey all, I'm looking for a female Eevee with its Hidden Ability.

Modest, Calm, or Mild natures are preferred, but not strictly necessary. Any will ultimately do.

I don't have too much to offer - a few extra legendaries I can grab from some of my older games, or perhaps that shiny Klink I caught recently. Please PM me if you're interested, and I will get you the details on those!

Many thanks in advance, and all of my love for anyone who can lend a hand getting this last piece of my team together!

I have dream world eevee. Level 16 male. with Quirky nature. I am looking for a dream world ditto.

have wish yawn eevees pm for details
    I have tons of Wishmaker Jirachis
    Collecting UT Shokotan Pichus
    After all my over 10 years of pokemon got stolen I have a new team xD

Want to play around with a shiny eevee, not dream world and not hacked, careful nature ideally flawless, but not picky will trade an arm and a leg for it...maybe 2
    My Friend Safari is grass : Quiladin and

Looking for a DW Eevee, preferably with an Attack Nature but not too important. Let me know

looking for an eevee with a special attack characteristic (highly curious, mischievous, thoroughly cunning, often lost in thought, very flinicky) and a modest or timid nature. lvl 1 please. pm me

Looking for shiny eevee or shiny espeon. Nature and EV's don't matter.

I am looking for 2 shiny eevee's for a shiny glaceon and umbreon preferably lower the level the better

I'm looking for a DW female Eevee or any of it's evolutions. EVs, IVs, nature, etc. don't matter. I can offer various other DWF Pokémon including Cubone, Deerling, Drilbur, Pachirisu, Nidoran, Snover, Buizel, Ducklett, and Dratini.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. Have the following dw events with proof to offer.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Looking for DWF eevee. Can offer master ball or various other items. Also have an adamant riolu with 31 attack and speed I can offer. Pm for details or to make a trade.

Hey guys looking for a glaceon for my soulsilver team. Doeant matter about nature or level though pref as low as poss say 2 haha! Pm me please if you have one for trade.

Hey I'm kinda looking for a hand out here. I just need a DWF Eevee. Level and IVs are irrelevant. I don't have much to offer. Let me know if you can help me out.

Looking for a female DW-ability Eevee. Natures and IVs do not matter.
    What can I offer? Lots of things.
    Shiny IV 31 all offspring of any breedable Pokemon, IV 31 all ANY Pokemon that can be found in Hidden Grottoes. There's also a male Modest, IV 31 all DW Ability Eevee that I'm willing to give away.
    PM if you're interested, and let me know what you want in return.

Edit: Trade no longer necessary.
    Last edited by DX 2401PT; 4th November 2012 at 9:45 PM.
    A recent RNG binge has left quite a few shiny IV 31 all (or practically 31 all) Legendary Pokemon left over, among others.
    I will gladly sell them to those who desire for interesting offers. Since I can RNG, a random shiny is as interesting to me as an ant is to a math professor.
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: , x2
    Shiny, Jolly, IV 31 all:
    Shiny, Jolly, IVs: 31, 31, 31, 24, 31, 31: , , , ,
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: x2
    Timid, IVs: 31, 4?, 31, 31, 26, 31: x6, x5

I'm looking for a shiny eevee of any lvl or gender, I have a cresselia or shiny ho-oh

I'm offering 180 Eevee with 31 Attack IVs!

No Egg Moves.
    You may want to check it's IVs once you get it.

PM me for my Friend Code.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

looking for DW ability female eevee. Offering many eggmove pokes, all with 2 31 IVs or better.
    If you are like me, and think that Typhlosion is too epic to be in UU, paste this in your sig. Started by Epicpip
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

SoulSilver FC: 2967-9498-1854
    Black 2 FC: 2881-7423-9763
    3DS FC: 5343-9254-6905

Quote Originally Posted by EboOso View Post
    Looking for shiny eevee or shiny espeon. Nature and EV's don't matter.
    sorry, i noticed ur sig and i'm going to start breeding 's pm me if you wanna try an work something out?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could RNG request me a Jolteon. I was hoping it could be:

Nicknamed: Lance
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: Max Sp.Atk and Speed is all I care about, but if you can make it flawless without further trouble, then flawless would be great.
    Hidden Power: Type: Dragon. Max power, if possible.

I can offer shinies or flawless Pokemon, although my library is limited, and I don't have any useful event Pokemon unfortunately (other than near-flawless Gamestop Suicune, which, yeah...) But I'm sure we could work out something. Please PM!

DW Eevee for Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Dragon Dance Naughty level 1/50 Bagon/Salamence. PM me for more!

looking for an Eevee, not bothered about iv's etc. pm me if you have one spare and hopefully we can work something out

Looking for DWF Eevee, Look at description for offers

Edit: Obtained
    Last edited by headwing45; 31st October 2012 at 5:12 AM.
    Friend Code: 2062-9150-1490

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast