Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Hello, i have about 18 spare eevees, they are all males since i got so many trying to get a female one xD, i'll just give them for anything i dont have so please make your offer, im specially looking for a non-english koffing/weezing, or pretty much anny koffing/weezing so i can stalk a non-american one on the GTS, please pm me with offers, as i said, i'll give them for pretty much anything i dont have, wich are a lot of pokemon since im still in the process of collecting the nat dex, i have all unova pokemon, so (almost) any 1-2-3-4th gen pokemon will do!

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

May somebody trade me a DW pokemon, because the crappy little pointless piece of crap which makes no sense is just too annoying, so if anybody has 2 DW Eeveelutions then can you trade me one, because you don't really need 2, that's just plain selfish, PM me for details.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Hi Guys, I am searching for a UT Timid Eevee with Wish and 31IVs in both SpA and Spe,I have DW Vulpix and Polis with few 31IVs, or Roggenrolas with curse and a few 31IVs,0Spe IVs, PM me please!!

looking for umbreon the lowest possible level if you can. if it's a shiny ill trade a shiny with a masterball as the held item. pm me
    My pkm white team.

my friend code:
    Danger: 1678 3908 5350

PM me for trades, battles, facebook, whatever!

<--This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Looking for a jolteon with Modest/Timid/Any nature that doesn't reduce speed. Can offer the pokemons in my signature.
    Last edited by Djqubi; 7th May 2011 at 5:04 PM.
    Pokemon White FC

Name:Kubilay
    FC:0261-1396-4445

http://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonBattles11

Cool stuff

LOOKING FOR:

Calm Sesmic Toss Chansey
    A Cloner

Clan:

Looking for a Jolteon to do a quick trade back and forth so I can get it into my Pokedex. I'll send it back to you immediately afterwards. Anyone?

I'm breeding Trump Card Eevees. I will be IV breeding for Special Attack and Speed, so if you want one, you'll be notified of it's IVs. PM me with offers.
    Last edited by TheJux; 7th May 2011 at 3:36 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling
    Black FC- Greyson, 0346 8769 9828

My current wants- Female Horsea with Sniper and Female Carvanha with Speed Boost

I can infect anything I trade with Pokerus.

I'm IV breeding DW Shinx and IV breeding Eevees. I'd be happy to trade you one for an item, a shiny, or something else IV bred.

I DON'T hack.

I have a few shinies. PM me to see if I have what you want.

Again, if people have Dream World Eeveelutions, breed and share the wealth with others. The game was too obnoxious and we don't all have the dexterity of a tweeker on prozac and coffee.

I'm specifically looking for a D.W. Espeon. Don't care about nature, IV's, gender, just so long as it has Magic Bounce and is legit D.W. captured. I know others want Espeon too, so please breed more D.W. Eevees!

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    Again, if people have Dream World Eeveelutions, breed and share the wealth with others. The game was too obnoxious and we don't all have the dexterity of a tweeker on prozac and coffee.

I'm specifically looking for a D.W. Espeon. Don't care about nature, IV's, gender, just so long as it has Magic Bounce and is legit D.W. captured. I know others want Espeon too, so please breed more D.W. Eevees!
    I'm pretty sure the only Eevee/Eeveelutions that have been released in the Dream World are male -_-
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

unfortunately you cant breed dream world eevees because the eeveelution will always be male :/
    however, i have a dream world vaporeon and i would much rather have a dream world flareon, espeon, or leafeon. if you have any of the following and would like to trade, pm me

Looking for an Eevee with Wish. If it has decent HP, defense, Sp. Attack, and Sp. Defense IVs and a Bold nature I'll offer a lot more. Please feel free to make me an offer. Some things I have are Pokerus, Japanese Dittos, a flawless Attack/Speed Jolly Magikarp, etc.

I have a TRU Pansage still in the egg up for grabs, among other things like a flawless DW Torchic. Looking for events.

~Typhlosion is claimed by me~

I managed to get the right Eeveelution the first time, thank goodness. When can we transfer them to the game?

I have spare eevees. Just looking for things I might not have so shoot me a PM with an offer if youre interested.
    Kris - Available for Pokeshift/Evolution Trades: OFFLINE
    SS FC: 2623 3164 5808 -:- Black FC: 1764 3106 9696

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the only Eevee/Eeveelutions that have been released in the Dream World are male -_-
    OH NOES!

The entire promotion seems down right irritating, if this is true. Limited time, just one, all male, really annoying game, loads of red tape and registration with legal waiver consents, is there any reason why Pokemon of America made this promotion other than to irritate collectors?

If they're all male, then I'll pass for now. If someone comes across a rare Japanese female DW Eevee, please let me know. I'll make it my duty to breed for Serebii's forum members and pump some valuable stock back into the Pokemon community.

Offering level 60 Shiny Jolteon with active pokerus Looking For Shiny Charmander at lowest level possible....PM me ill get back asap

Default Still searching for this Eevee

I am in need of an Eevee, but not just any Eevee, no. The Eevee I'm looking for needs to have Double-Edge, a Jolly nature, preferably have good IVs and must be nicknameable

I do have shinies such as Lapras, Hoppip, Yanma, and many many more to offer in return

I also have plenty of EV trained Pokémon like Ampharos, Bellosom and even Pidgeot and many many more

Also have events, the full list of all these things are in my shop

PM me so we can discuss a trade

Thank you for helping me with my search
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Looking for an Eevee, don't care about nature.
    I can offer Squirtle, Charmander, and most other Gen I and Gen V Pokemon

im looking for a vaporeon
    any level
    No Nickname
    any gender

hi there looking for a female DW eevee.
    If that's not possible i'm looking for a timid MAGIC BOUNCE espeon.
    Got legit shinies for trade and other interesting pokes. PM me if your interested.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3611 1163 1086

It would be SWELL if some nice person traded me a femele dw eevee. btw i have all pokes and various shinies. me? obsessed? no!

Major credit to level99love for the bar
    White fc: 3482 1973 6701.

Uu for true ... i cant find the qwilfish sprite :P

I have lots of Eevees.
    Female and male.
    PM me if you are interested.
    I will accept most offers

If anyone can trade me a female DW eevee, I will give them a choice out of a near-flawless Bold Virizion, Jolly Terakkion and Jolly Cobalion, 100% legit, PM or VM me.
    Pokemon White FC: 5114 3687 1297

My near-flawless shinies that I RNG'd:

Modest, Drought

Modest, Lightningrod

Adamant, Mold Breaker

Looking for:

Shiny Flareon
    Shiny Jolteon
    Shiny Leafeon
    Shiny Espeon
    Shiny Umbreon - negotiating for one currently

I want a complete shiny set to go along with my non-shiny set.

I already own;

Shiny Vaporeon
    Shiny Glaceon
    Shiny EEVEE

Open to offers...wouldn't say no to Shiny EEVEE either.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Looking for a male Eevee, preferably with Trump Card already upon trade, and just any female Eevee/Eeveelution. Offering Oshawotts, DW Dratinis, and Zoruas.
    3DS FC: 2621-2621-3503

Have lots of wish eevees. Im mm'ing them so give me an offer and we'll work something out.
    Platinum FC: 3224-8764-1894
    Soulsilver FC: 4641-9888-4712
    White FC: 1549-7883-5860

My wants:
    Jolly shiny Sneasel UT if possible
    Modest shiny Budew(UT)
    Modest Eevee(UT)
    Jirachi
    Shaymin
    Modest reshiram (UT)
    Jap Ditto
    Jolly Cacnea with seed bomb and thunder punch.

Have lots of breedables.

My shinies:
    Kyurem(Timid, UT)
    Rapidash
    Volcarona(Hasty, UT)
    Hoppip
    Gyarados(Naughty, UT)

White team:
    SoulSilver team:

Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast