Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1937

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

I have a flawless shiny wish Eevee Lv 1 UT. PM me for offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a male eevee with wish (preferably from another region, not europe). Nature doesn't matter. I can offer Modest/Timid Own tempo/chloro petilils, Blaze kick - Inner focus Riolu's, Moxie sandiles, DW Gligars, DW spindas & starters. If you're looking for something else just let me know and I'll see if I have it

@dunkkid23: I've got a few adaptability male eevees, do you have a preference for a specific nature?
    Last edited by Blizzardy; 19th August 2012 at 4:30 PM.
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

Quote Originally Posted by eddiezj View Post
    I have around 30 eevee's all newly hatched. UT, HP on all is 12, Some are Adamant nature, some have near perfect stats: All 6's out of all 7's & some are female. There is NO combination of the 3. I have some Male eevee that are adamant nature. Other male eevee that have all 6's in there stats. And the rest are female with different nature's & stats. However, ALL eevee have 12 HP & and ALL are lv. 1.

Can somebody trade me a male and female evee? I'm very new to trading pokemon so im not 100% on what im doing, my friend code (i think you might need it, not sure) is 2409 2115 4807

I have some regular Eevee to trade and 3 male Eevee with Anticipation and Pokerus up for trade. Looking for shiny Zorua or Lillipup or Pm offers.
    3ds friend code 4124-5320-7923 Feel free to add me! Have a few X pokemon to trade.

Pokemon Black FC 5029 0275 1967 I have to trade: Zorua, Eevee, Marril, Vulpix, Ghastly, Growlithe, Panpour, Houndour, Sandshrew, Riolu, Smeargle, Duskull, Shinx, Pansear, Pansage, Dratini, Horsea, Skarmory, Skitty, Murkrow, Glameow, Meowth, Pichu, and Sudwoodo. and all starters. PM for trades. (can't trade in black at the moment game is missing)

I am looking for a shiny Lillipup.

My 3DS has problems trading sometimes so it may take a few tries in black. Others seem to work fine.

Ive been looking everywhere for a shiny eevee and im willing to trade and untrained kyurem for one.
    has to be low level so i can train it personally. pm if intrested

Default DWf Eevee(lution)

i'm looking for a DWf eevee or one of it's evolutions. Have a lot to offer. PM me if you have one up for trade
    I'm looking for

a DW (female):

a male or with Skill Swap

someone to help me evolve my

I have :
    DW females

Starters
    all, some with special eggmoves

Legends(currently don't have them all in my boxes, so it might take a while to get them)

Shinies

My Pkmn white FC is 0175 1408 8743

I'm back to breeding Dream World Eevees and have a few females for trade.

Depending on my luck, some will be Timid, but most if not all will also have a perfect 31 IV in speed. Let me know if you need one.
    White FC: 2881 5257 5656 Name: Chance
    Looking For:
    DWF:

Can Breed:
    DWF: | Regular:

Status Update: Sorry about the past week (Aug 5 - 12th), I haven't been able to get on much. However! I'm back for trades now, so if you made some requests, PM me again.

@Atheology: I'm still looking for a DWF eevee, stats/nature don't matter much to me. What would you like in return (apart from DWF durant)?
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

I want a shiny vaporeon with a Japanese name. Check my tradethread.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Heya fellow pokemen and pokewomen, I'm looking for a Male lvl 1-5 Eevee/Vap with Wish.
    Can offer any starter in return.
    Friend Code - 1421 3729 6421
    Please PM

EDIT: Trade completed
    Last edited by sama; 17th August 2012 at 3:56 AM.

Anyone have just a regular Eevee they can trade for my pokedex? I can offer some stuff.

PM me and I can make an offer.

Looking for an eevee with wish

Best I can offer atm is a drain punch/fake out scraggy, a pokerus pokemon, or a snivy :O

Hello, I'm looking to get my hands on a female dream world eevee for my collection. :3 I tend to collect much more than battle but recently my girlfriend and I have been having little competitive battles, as such I've been collecting dream world pokemon abilities to get an edge. I've already got a female dream world Gligar, as well as a few other coveted ones but the eevee has eluded me.

PM me with what you'd like, I don't really breed for shinies as I don't have an alt-language ditto as of yet, but I do have a complete pokedex (with no more box room so I've been leaving a lot of my dream world pokes in the entralink and event guys with the mailman) as well as a few females for dream world ability breeding. Egg moves are also something I'm good at doing myself so in your PM include anything you might like me to try for. I don't have /all/ the dream world abilities though so keep that in mind.

[EDIT]: Special thanks to those who gave me offers, and hope they enjy their pokemon. :3
    Last edited by Isaac Zephyr; 18th August 2012 at 7:39 PM.

Looking for an eevee egg. I would prefer to name the eevee myself. For lv 1 eevee, I'd like any nature or stats that you have. Contact me before trade for the name. I can offer thunder stone, or water, or shiny or leaf or sun or fire or moon. The evo stone would be held by the traded Pokemon. Send me pm or vm for name/ FC. Thanks!

Looking for and italian or spanish dw eeveelution with proof of legitimacy. proof means friend board pic. if there is any italian or spanish players and you got any and can provide proof please please pm or vm me.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

I am looking for a lv100 properly and fully EV trained shiny espeon timid moveset reflect, psyshock, shadow ball, morning Sun MUST HAVE Magic Bounce this espeon also must have an IV spread of 31/x/26-31/31/26-31/31 or hex flawless MUST be RNG'd from an egg I can offer a large variety of shinies and some events from my shop PLEASE VM me or post in ny shop if you have it and let me know what you are looking for or let me know what I have that you want in return from the shop thanks

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Atheology View Post

Depending on my luck, some will be Timid, but most if not all will also have a perfect 31 IV in speed. Let me know if you need one.
    i want a female one. i have legendaries, a few event pokemon (Gamestop suicune, entei, raikou, jirachi, Wishmkr jirachi), and can breed any starter, and have Drought vulpixes readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheology View Post

I'd like one of these. I don't have that durant, but I could set you up with a mach punch/drain punch timburr, a dark pulse deino, perfect shiny axew(jolly) among other things. Unfortunately I don't have many DW pokes.
    White version FC: 4040 5967 6122 -Always looking for a good ou battle.
    I RNG Pokemon. Shiny doesn't mean hacked!

Can breed DWf Eevees, any nature, any stats, shiny or not, if shiny can do easily 3 IVs 31 and non shiny can do flawless, if you want a shiny flawless ill need a good offer, PM me
    Shiny flawless Legendaries
    x2x3x3x2x3
    Flawless Legendaries
    x2x5x2

White FC: 0047-2406-9975

Have DWF eevee, also have a bunch of timid males and can breed with wish but will take a while. PM if interested
    Sig edited due to breaking spoiler rule. Read the signature rules!
    1st. - Flawless HpIce70 - Premier Ball<3
    2nd. Flawless HpGhost70 - SMR2012 8-28-2012 Self Obtained ~
    Have:

Spoiler:- Shiny/Flawless/Events:

My Dream World Females:
    FC: 1979 7014 0393

have a few shiny eevees that i dont want, pm me if you want one, im just looking for another shiny in return

Have a few boxes of non DW Eevee. Will accept anything in return that's remotely interesting. PM me.

Looking for french, german, italian, japanese, korean and spanish dream world eeveelutions from the befriend an eeveelution event with proof of legitimacy. proof means friend board pic. all of the following i have proof for.
        Spoiler:- Dw events with proof:
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

got tons of japanese eevees. breed in gen 4. vm with offers
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast