Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1937

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

i need a female dw eevee, have alot of RNGed and some shiny pokemon to offer, pm me

Looking for DW ability espeon (magic bounce) or DWF evee. I have almost every pokemon in the game including some legendaries such as mew, mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, celebi, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, the regis, latias/os, jirachi, darkrai, palkia, dialga, giratina, cresselia, and shaymin that I would be willing to offer. I also have a shiny luxray, a shiny sneasel, and a shiny pichu. PM me if you're interested!
    Last edited by urwhiteshadow16; 1st November 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. Have the following dw events with proof to offer.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    Last edited by Kevin24; 12th November 2012 at 5:31 PM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Looking for a legit DWf Eevee.
    PM me so we can come to an agreement!
    3DS FC: 2105-9492-0552

Friend Safari: Dedenne, Spritzee & Clefairy.

Offering protean Froakies in dive balls.

got lots of eevee's with the DW ability available. 31 IV's in certain stats. pm me if youre interested

I am breeding Eevees in White 2 looking for all starters or other offers PM me
    Team to beat Pokemon White 2:

Competitive GL team:
    (in the works)

Hi people im looking for an ev trained umbreon if anyone has got one please pm me, thanks

Looking for a legit Female DW Eevee.
    I have a lot of top pokemons and shinies, PM me for negotiations.

Is it possible for someone to trade me a Dream World Eevee? Nature doesn't matter too much, as long as it's neutral or raises sp. attk and it needs to be female. I have a few decent offers such as female Dream World Spiritomb and Drifloon, as well as a Shiny Eevee (For a female good natured Eevee), among others (Some are also shiny). If anyone is interested PLEASE PM me!

Thank you. (^_^)
    Nintendo Network ID: Dizzy_Chinchou
    3ds Friend Code: 0748-2165-5969
    My Black 2 FC is: 1765-0587-3601

I'm looking for a Shiny Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra with perfect IVs in everything (although it doesn't have to have good attack IVs). With a nature that raises its Special Attack or Special Defence and hinders Attack, preferably with either of the abillities of Gooey or Sap Sipper (I'd prefer Gooey though). Please PM me with any offers and I'll list what 6 IV shinies I have to trade!

My YT Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/yoshi1997

I highly recommend subscribing! Hope you enjoy my vids!

I have lots of wish Eevees. If anyone wants one pm me with offers!! Im Not looking for anything in particular right now so just make me an offer and ill see what I can do ^.^
    Last edited by PokemonPrincessx; 7th November 2012 at 2:06 AM. Reason: Update

Looking for a legit female DW Eeevee. If anyone by chance has one I have DW Togepi, Spiritomb, Porygon, Swalot, Riolu, Igglybuff, Poliwag, Vulpix, Shuckle, Muuna, and Bronzo. All of them except for the obvious genderless are females can be bred. oo if anyone is interested please feel free to inbox me.
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

have wish yawn eevees, looking for a feale dream world eevee
    I have tons of Wishmaker Jirachis
    Collecting UT Shokotan Pichus
    After all my over 10 years of pokemon got stolen I have a new team xD

Want to play around with a shiny eevee, not dream world and not hacked, careful nature ideally flawless, but not picky will trade an arm and a leg for it...maybe 2
    My Friend Safari is grass : Quiladin and

I need a DW female Eevee (Anticipation).

I can trade the following DWF:

And Bidoof

I also have any Gen I - IV Pokémon if you need something from that era.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

i have two eevees freshly caught lvl 18 and 19 both male pm offers if interested

I have a BUNCH of DW Eevees! I have male DW Eevees of every nature and a few female DW Eevees (I plan on breeding more). I am looking for a female DW Abra and/or a female DW Growlithe.
        Spoiler:- Trainer Info:
    Ghost-Type Friend Safari:

Looking For: Legit Shines, Deoxys
    For Trade: Darkrai

Have DWF Eevees! Looking for DWF Shinx but may be willing to work out a deal. Message me!
    Last edited by Icon Zeph; 14th November 2012 at 8:46 PM.

Looking for DWF Eevee, offering DWF Riolu, Swablu, Shuckle, Sigliyglph, and Igglybuff.

I have a DWF Eevee now that I am willing to breed for anyone that wants one. I am looking for other legit DWF Pokemon, so if anyone is interested in trading hit me up (preferably on skype, its easier to reach me)
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

Got almost a whole PC box of Eevees I need to get rid of! Nothing super special about them, but they're free and I can infect them with Pokerus.
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

Looking for a DWF eevee. Willing to trade a shiny watchog or DWF vulpix.
    Events For Trade: Raikou (WIN2011), Pichu (SPR2010), Celebi, Deoxys, Rayquaza (UT, Modest, Nobunaga) , Milotic (WCS), Mew (AURA), Mew (MYSTRY), Genesect (Lv 40-50)
    DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Snorunt, Clamperl, Horsea, Dratini (with Extremespeed) and Relicanth
    Dream Radar: Tornadus
    Shiny for trade: Cobalion (UT), Shinx (UT), Cacnea (UT)
    Not for trade/Really good offers: Shiny Ninetales, Mew (Impish, FAL2010), Jirachi (Shiny), Bulbasaur (DW) and, CHARMANDER (FLAWLESS DW)
    LOOKING FOR: Keldeo and other events.
    BACK FROM HIATUS AS OF 2/11/13
    My White 2 Friend Code is 3053 5518 2942, feel free to PM me offers. I am a pretty friendly person and willing to trade with anyone!

Have DWF eevees! Looking for DWF Shinx but might be willing to work out some kind of deal. Message me!

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. Have the following dw events with proof to offer.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    Last edited by Kevin24; 5th December 2012 at 5:35 PM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Looking for a Dream World Female Eevee. Nature, IVs, moves not a problem, I can breed them in myself with a bit of work and time. I don't have a lot to offer, I have the Entree forest lv.100 Arceus, the recent genesect still untouched as well as many of the mascot legendaries. PM me if you're interested.

Looking to trade Dream World Male eevees for any of the following pokemon: Magnezone, Magmar, Magmortar, Electabuzz, Electivire, Crobat, Swoobat, Roggenrola, Steelix, Conkeldurr, Drilbur, Delcatty, Buneary, Lopunny, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Munna, Musharna, Cleffa, Clefable
    Events For Trade: Raikou (WIN2011), Pichu (SPR2010), Celebi, Deoxys, Rayquaza (UT, Modest, Nobunaga) , Milotic (WCS), Mew (AURA), Mew (MYSTRY), Genesect (Lv 40-50)
    DWF: Vulpix, Eevee, Riolu, Snorunt, Clamperl, Horsea, Dratini (with Extremespeed) and Relicanth
    Dream Radar: Tornadus
    Shiny for trade: Cobalion (UT), Shinx (UT), Cacnea (UT)
    Not for trade/Really good offers: Shiny Ninetales, Mew (Impish, FAL2010), Jirachi (Shiny), Bulbasaur (DW) and, CHARMANDER (FLAWLESS DW)
    LOOKING FOR: Keldeo and other events.
    BACK FROM HIATUS AS OF 2/11/13
    My White 2 Friend Code is 3053 5518 2942, feel free to PM me offers. I am a pretty friendly person and willing to trade with anyone!

Looking for a Female Dream World Eevee/Eeveelution. Any is fine so long as it's female and DW.

I can trade Lv. 100 Entree Arceus.

I have a lot of other Pokemon too, ask me if I have what you're looking for (I don't have many DW Pokemon unfortunately).

Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast