Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1937

Thread: #133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Default Eevees with IV's (and some DWF's too)

Stacked the Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm and I still hatched entirely too many Eevees. I tried to hang on to some of the ones with good IVs, but after a while I just hard to start releasing everything that wasn't shiny. When I finally got my shiny it only had one perfect IV, but at least I got the hidden ability.

Anywho, I've got a ton of Eevees now that I'm putting up for trade. The only problem is: There's not very much left that I still want. My Pokédex has everything except for a few event legends. However, there are a few items that interest me. I might consider other offers, but it should be something pretty exciting, considering all of the time I've spent on breeding.

I have a total of 64 of them up for trade. I've tried to prioritize them by their approximate value. Most valuable first, least valuable last. Starting with the Quadruple Flawless, then Triple Flawless DWF, Triple Flawless DWM, Triple Flawless regular, Double Flawless DWF, and Single Flawless DWF. If I don't specify a gender or ability, then it is Male with a regular ability.

Spoiler:- Eevees for Trade:

For the Quadruple and Triple Flawless, I will accept the following items:
    Muscle Band, Wise Glasses, Focus Band, Choice Band, Choice Specs, Choice Scarf, Focus Sash

I'd also accept any legit UT Event legends if anyone thinks it's a worthwhile trade. (I don't think it is, but if someone wants one of my Eevees that badly, I won't complain.)

For the DWF Double and Single Flawless, I will accept any DWF's that I don't already have.
        Spoiler:- My DWF's:

I'll also accept PP Max, Rare Candy, Comet Shard, Pearl String, Relic Band, Relic Crown, or Relic Statue for the DWFs.

I'll edit this post as trades are completed.
    Last edited by Eeveon1316; 15th July 2013 at 10:34 PM.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Breeding eevees on my pokemon white 2 game. Asking for Ghastly and Abra in return.

"K" 3569 0641 0081

Hey all. I'm new to this site. I could really use a Timid or Modest Eevee. Thanks for your help. I don't really have anything fantastic to offer.

My ongoing search for the perfect shiny Eevee has left me with a box and a half or so of all Adamant natured, mostly male Eevee. Please note that all of these Eevee have two to four flawless stats (though most have three). Anyway, to the point, I just couldn't release Eevee that good so if anyone wants them, by all means, take them away! Give them a home, love them!

Don't think you need to offer legendaries or anything, at this point it isn't hard to hatch these Eevee so don't worry about worth. I'd rather know you'll be taking good care of them~

So basically, I'd accept just about anything but I'm mostly after items worth money or items that are useful in battle. Oh, and I'm always in need of evolution stones.
    +An Eevee's Tale, the Smallest of Eevees+

| Successful Trades on Serebii: 23 | 2DS Friend Code (shared DS): 4442-0034-0864 | National Pokédex Status: Complete |

Breeding DWF Eevee Seeking leftovers.
    Black FC 1464 4404 4075
    Seeking Leftovers x 3
    Wings x infinite
    vitamins x infinite
    Dusk stone x3

Looking for French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish DW Eeveelutions(from the dw event and not bred) with proof of legitimacy. Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board. Have the following dw events with proof to offer.
        Spoiler:- DW Events With Proof:
    Last edited by Kevin24; 20th June 2013 at 6:24 PM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Multiple eevees with dw abilities (male) and eevee without (both genders), need good homes for them, pm me

I am looking for a Umbreon! Please PM with the offer when you get the chance!

I can breed DWF Eevee. PM any offers.

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

2881 7399 8935 i think i can help name ash i have black2 shreyas
    Last edited by pokemonjames; 11th June 2013 at 8:14 PM.

Hi! I'm trading near-flawless in Special Attack NON-DW ability Eevee! Some Eevee have more near-flawless/flawless IVs, but not in every nature! I have every nature available from my shiny Eevee hunt that finally ended! xD You can have one of Pierce's siblings for I'm only asking for ONE ITEM!!!!!
    The Eevee WILL be deleted on June 22, 2013!!! Get yours before it's too late!!!
    Just PM, VM, or message me in general to offer me and item for one of these great Eevee!

I also take IV breeding requests! I do 2-3 IVs, nature, ability(even DW), gender, eggmoves, and anything EV training wise as well!
    Any Pokemon that comes from an egg, I can IV breed it~! My only policy is I keep any shiny I breed!!!
    Just PM, VM, or message me in general to offer~!!!!~!
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 16th June 2013 at 2:04 PM.

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Fire Type Cloob~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 82~} {~Most recent shiny : 2nd Shiny Treecko(MM)~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

Breeding DW F eevees
    Black FC 1464 4404 4075
    Seeking Leftovers x 3
    Wings x infinite
    vitamins x infinite
    Dusk stone x3

I have a few shiny dw eevees up for trade. Not flawless but still pretty good none the less. P.M for details.

Okay so this is what I need. I need a Shiny Jolly Eevee, a Shiny Timid Eevee, and a Shiny Bold Eevee. If I get those then my shiny eevee team is complete. Pm me to see if we can work something out. =D
    Pm if you are interested in trades in what not. I have a lot so I don't wanna put it all down.

I would like a DWF eevee if any one is willing to have one, having the ability breed is absolutley fine as long as it is female.
    Will offer anything reasonable, like another breed DWF. PM me asap.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Default Offering:

A Docile shiny espeon

Seeking shinies

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon
    I also have lots of enigma berries for trade.

breeding DW F eevees. Seeking signature
    Black FC 1464 4404 4075
    Seeking Leftovers x 3
    Wings x infinite
    vitamins x infinite
    Dusk stone x3

Default Offering:

A modest dw Glaceon and a dw Leafeon

both have pokerus too low lvls 14 and 18

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon
    I also have lots of enigma berries for trade.

Hi people!

I'm looking for a female Eevee with anticipation ability so I can breed the eeveelutions with their hidden abilities.

For trade I got many female Vulpix, Bagon and Dratinis with hidden abilities and also got pokerus.

If interestes please reply

I have male dream world eevees.
    Platinum FC: 1550 7312 4136
    White FC: 1636 5031 1365

Check out my trade shop!

i have too many eevee's that need good homes, they vary in natures but all male as i already traded the females to some pokemon breeders already. just let me know if your interested. i only ask for anything that's not in the unova pokedex but i can make exeptions.
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

I need a german and a japanese/any combo of non-american male and female eevee-lutions. I don't care which ones they are as long as they are from different countries and are opposite genders.
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

Edit: Completed
    Last edited by Tyranith; 5th July 2013 at 7:18 AM.
    3DS FC -> 3153-4565-7269

*Credit goes to Astral Shadow for this awesome banner*

MM in Progress:
    Shiny Marill w/ Aqua Jet
    Shiny Riolu w/ Bullet Punch
    Shiny Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance, Pursuit, & Stealth Rock
    Shiny Drought Vulpix
    Shiny Ralts
    Shiny Goey Goomy
    Shiny Speed Boost Torchic

MM'd Shinies
    Honedge
    Protean Froakie
    Gastly

Quote Originally Posted by xSean0607 View Post
    Hi people!

I'm looking for a female Eevee with anticipation ability so I can breed the eeveelutions with their hidden abilities.

For trade I got many female Vulpix, Bagon and Dratinis with hidden abilities and also got pokerus.

If interestes please reply
    If this offer is still valid I have a DWF Evee. I am actually looking for DWF Bagon and Dratini.
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

I am looking for a male Eevee with his dream world ability (Level 1, with good nature if possible).I'm willing to trade one of my shinies for it. PM me if you are interested.
    I have and need to Evolve: ,

Looking for the following DWF :

Need:(Need to borrow the event one to get the Zorua)

Shinies : Many (PM to learn about them)

Dream World Pokemon : Many (PM again)

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast