Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Thread: #147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

I have a DW female and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.
    I am looking for Dream World females, especially anything in the Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn families.

I can trade the following DW females; PM me for an arrangement:

Furthermore, I can offer to do the legwork breeding for nature, EV training, etc. if I don't have what you're looking for.

Looking for a shiny dratini. will trade basically any event pokemon, since i have many duplicates from having multiples of the games. all are legit. pm me with offers

Currently breeding a large amount of ExtremeSpeed DW Dratini, PM if interested.
    X/Y FC: 4012-3991-9481

Need a Dritini for my Kanto team pm me with offers.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

looking for a female DW dratini to breed with my male extremespeed dratini.
    Please PM if you can help. I don't have much since I just started my own DW this morning (we just got a 3DS this weekend so I've never used any online functions til now)

I have been breeding my female marvel scale dratini, jolly holding an everstone, and ive bred it with ditto about 40 times, no marvel scale dratini eggs...am I doing anything wrong? please just reply to this post so others know not to keep posting / sending me pms. Thank you!
    Pokemon X. 1177-7741-3523
    Black 2 2452-7311-4435
    Starters:
    Egg moves: fake out, (relaxed) leech seed
    Dream world / hidden ability females:

Hidden abilities don't get passed down when breeding with Ditto, try breeding it with a male in the same egg group.

Quote Originally Posted by Steddi View Post
    I have been breeding my female marvel scale dratini, jolly holding an everstone, and ive bred it with ditto about 40 times, no marvel scale dratini eggs...am I doing anything wrong? please just reply to this post so others know not to keep posting / sending me pms. Thank you!
    yep. breed it with a male gible or dratini or something like that.
    Soul Silver FC: 3010 9809 7359
    My SS Crew:
    White 2 FC: 2882 1733 5208
    My W2 Crew:
    my lovely shinies ♥
    my 3ds fc is 5386 8246 5034. My Safari type is grass, with quilladin, ivysaur, and sunkern
    got shiny on 12/12/13 =D

Offering DW Dratini with Extremespeed. Looking for DWF Sableye with Prankster. Please send a PM if interested.

I am Looking for a Multiscale female dratini with extremespeed
    PM me if you have one you are willing to trade THanks in advanced
    Currently Searching for these Shinys:
    Also Looking for Any Events of these Pokemon:

Black- Devdog FC: 4642 5692 7256

Black- Anthony FC: 2365 9564 4773

White- White FC: 1851 2218 7753

Black 2- FC: (coming soon)

White 2- FC: (coming soon)

looking for dream world dratini (female) willing to offer pokerus shiny gible or other items
    PM if interested

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a Female Dream World Dratini. Any level. I can offer you DW Females such as: Riolu, Eevee, Vulpix, Drifloon
    Last edited by Squirtle_Master; 8th October 2013 at 1:12 AM.
    You are Loki! Loki is a Frost Giant. The god of mischief and trickery. He killed his friend Baldr and will lead the giants in starting Ragnarök (the end of the world)

The Shiny Charm is MINE!

Think you can take on the Night?

Currently offering DWF Dratini with Extremespeed. Looking for Brave Ditto, or any DWFs that I want in my sig, prefer the ditto
    X/Y FC: 4012-3991-9481

I have a legit super rare hidden grotto caught dragonite naive ut nicknamed Sunmul which means "gift" in Korean. It's level 57. I already have one with a better nature so I'm willing to trade it
    Pokemon X. 1177-7741-3523
    Black 2 2452-7311-4435
    Starters:
    Egg moves: fake out, (relaxed) leech seed
    Dream world / hidden ability females:

Offering lvl 83 EV adamant trained dragonite w/ good IVs. It doesn't have multiscale since it is from gen 4, seems pointless to release it sonce someone else will probably make good use of it.

Not really after all that much, offers via PM please.
    Need a bold celebi!!!
    FC: 5458 5302 3361

Looking for a DWF Dratini. Most of my good stuff is in 4th gen, but I can transfer over to 5th gen. PM offers please.

Yo, Does anyone have a female multiscale dratini/dragonair/dragonite that they would be willing to trade me? I have many powerful pokemon with regular abilities and hidden abilities.

Want: Female multiscale ability Dratini/dragonair/dragonite

Have to trade : Moxie (hidden ability) Salamence, Moxie (hidden ability) Heracross , Garchomp, Tyranitar, Eevee, Hydreigon, Arcanine, Bulbasaur, Togekiss, Volcarona, Pikachu, Empoleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Axew, Telepathy (Hidden Ability) Gardevoir, Hitmonlee, and Lapras. I have many pokemon so chances are if you want it I have it...unless it is a shiny or a legendary. I'm not willing to part with any of my shiny legendaries.

Looking for a female Dratini for pokemon X.

Default ExtremeSpeed Dratini

*EDIT* No longer need this, I've found a trade.

Hi, I need a Male ExtremeSpeed Dratini, with its normal ability (Shed Skin).
    I can offer you:
    - Lv. 51 Salamence
    - Lv. 100 Celebi*
    - Lv. 100 Rayquaza*
    - Lv. 54 Zekrom
    - Lv. 1 Zorua

Or breed pretty much ANY breedable Pokémon of your choice.

*These two are cloned, using the Pokémon Emerald Battle Tower cloning glitch (Look it up). This means they are still technically legit, not hacked. The Celebi is from a Pokémon 10th anniversary event.
    Last edited by ImpyreFox; 20th October 2013 at 7:34 AM.
    Team Awesome:
    Lineup 1:
    Lineup 2:

Check out my Pokémon fanfiction account!

I am looking for an extremespeed male dratini. I can offer DWF slowpoke dratini eevee, bagon, kabuto, porygon, riolu sigilyph, bronzor, suablu, igglybluff, beldum, drilbur, magikarp and remoraid, or any of the starters up to gen 5 in addition to any specific requests. (just let me know and i'll see about getting it for you if i dont have it already)
    Breeding at its best is my pursuit! If I don't have it, tell me because I might just want to get it myself! I breed with egg moves intact, so let me know if you're interested in anything specific!
    I have all starters up to gen 5, as well as many DWF pokemon such as Dratini, porygon, eevee, bagon and more!
    I'm currently seeking: Jirachi, special ball ha females & shinys!

Hi all, I just got a male shiny dratini from the white tree hollow on white 2, and just as i saved and turned my ds off, i realised that i wanted a female to keep as a dragonair. Does anyone have a female shiny dratini/dragonair they want to trade for my shiny male dratini?
    Pokemon X team: Greninja (L84) - Aurorus (L84) - Goodra (L83) - Klefki (L84) - Hawlucha (L86) - Trevenant (L84)
    SHINIES: (SR:2407x3) (Random) (Random) (SR:578x5) (Friend Safari - Random)
    Chained Shinies:

Hi, I'm desperately looking for a male Dratini with ExtremeSpeed. I can trade with every starter and I have a lot of items and other (pseudo-legendary) Pokémon.
    Pleeeaaase help me

MMieB
    Last edited by MMieB; 6th November 2013 at 7:14 PM.
    3DS FC: 2552-1105-5717
    Friend Safari: Snover, Beartic and Lapras

Looking for multiscale Dratini preferably female but male will do. Have the following HA pokemon I can breed to trade:

Abra, Fennekin, Fletchling, Froakie, Riolu

PM me if interested

looking for a marvel schale dratini have specialy bred ferroseeds that have leech seed and can learn ingrain of all natures

has: DW, DW (leech seed)
    looking for DW

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast