Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: #152 Chikorita / #153 Bayleef / #154 Meganium

Looking for a chikorita. PM me if you have one. Can offer Modest/Adamant Charmanders and Modest/Adamant Tirtougas. I have a few others so PM me.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

I would love a Chikorita. No specific gender or nature. I have Kanto & Unova starters, Pichu, Eevee, Zorua, and DW Pokemon. Also willing to hunt for any specific DW Pokemon you're looking for, as long as it's legit!

Trade done!
    Last edited by MezzyMuffin; 12th June 2012 at 10:59 PM.
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

lookin for chikorita or cyndaquil can offer any other starter or some kanto and jhoto pokemon PM me

Totally forgot that I need a Chikorita, anyone wanna give me a Chikorita egg? pm me for offers
    fc:

(black) 1635-8161-2578

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

Looking for: 2 v-create ;

Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.
    White: 0733 4575 2370
    My team:
    Want:
    I have many and for trade, along with and I can get any of the legendary non event pokemon from white not listed. I also have the event . I can also breed most starters and other hard to find pokemon, PM me for details.

"If anybody else reads the Inheritance cycle and enjoys it, copy and paste this into your signature." -Started by Oceanhero.

Looking for any member of the following starter families Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Archeos
    preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
    Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
    Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
    Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
    Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
    Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
    Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
    Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
    Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed Marshtomp, Torterra, Empoleon and Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

Looking for a Chikorita. Willing to trade any of the pokemon in my sig for it

Hi, I'm looking for a Chikorita or its evolutions for Pokédex. Willing to trade other starters or Dream World pokés for it, or others listed in my sig. Thanks!
    Looking for these pokés:

Offering these pokés and more with pokérus: + All Starters + HeartGold, Black & White exclusives

Special Move Pokés: Bounce , Icy Wind Hydration , Superpower , Encore Prankster , Poison Jab & Sucker Punch

Dream World Ability Females:

BW Friend Code: 2923 8481 7725

i can breed all starters pm me offers
    my Friendcode is 5343-8919-3377 in game name Maeth
    friendsafari type is fire and the pokemon are charmeleon, pansear and Ninetails

legendary pokemons i have:
    kanto:
    johto:
    Hoenn:
    sinnoh:
    Unova:

Okay...I really need a Chikorita, Bayleef, or Meganium. I had a deal with this one guy, but I think he's blowing me off. Anyways, I can offer Ice Fang Electrike, Castform, Zorua, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Charmander, Squirtle, and some others. PM me if interested.

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
    Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
    Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
    Turtwig with seed bomb
    Mudkip with Avalanche
    Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
    Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
    Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
    Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
    Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

Would anyone be willing to give me any ol' Chikorita that's just laying around? I just started a new White game and would like to play through with one. If so, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

i've got two unhatched chikorita eggs i wanna get rid of. Pm me if you want and if you get a chance check out my sig. Its a direct site to rare event pokemon all LEGIT! tell em Volcarona12 sent you
    fc: 1936-5362-2439
    COOL POKEMON go to: http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=470
    tell them Volcarona12 refered you

Im currently looking for..... , , , , , , , , , , and stones please i can trade heart scales

Im always looking for legendaries so if you have one that your never going to use pm me and well work something out

Have EVERY POKEMON! if any one needs anything let me know and ill see what i can do

Looking for a Chikorita. Pm if interested.
    Looking for:
    My Friend Code: 2509.3114.2631 (Y)

Looking for any Chikorita. PM me.

Name: Max
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Legendary Pokemon (Pokemon Y):

I am looking for:
    PM me.

I can trade Pokemon with Pokerus or these legendaries:

3DS FC
    1993-8833-9071

Have an excess of Chikorita. Need grimer, wurmple, makuhita, gible, slakoth, seedot or any of their families. PM if interested.
    Last edited by kknightsky; 21st May 2012 at 5:11 PM.
    White FC: 5157 3170 4412
    White 2 FC: 2280 4476 3148

Looking for:

Seen: 630 Obtained: 628

Need a Chikorita, i got bulbasaur, charmander, cyndaquil, turtwig, snivy, and oshawott to offer. also need a totodile, hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, scyther/scizor, ekans, koffing, eevee, maybe others to so pm me with offers

Offering chikorita for trade. also got kanto/unova starters, cyndaquil, totodile, eevee, turtwig, and mime jr. I'm looking for hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, and most kanto/johto pokemon unobtainable in white so pm with offers

EDIT: Now offering Mudkip and Chimchar as well.
    Last edited by DarkGanta; 30th May 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Offering Chikorita for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums
    Last edited by Arides10; 3rd June 2012 at 2:30 AM.
    Pokemon Diamond - Name: Ares | Friend Code: 0819 9677 0437

Currently Looking for Rock Slide TM and Stone Edge TM. Offering The things I have from below. still looking for TMs 6/16/12

(I am willing to trade Multiple of the below for the Above!)

I have all Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh starter Pokemons.
    I have Eevee, Riolu,Drifloon, and Snorlax.
    I have Pokerus Virus.
    I have Master Balls (most likely hacked).
    I have Most TM's in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have Most Berries in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have Most ITEMS that you can get in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have any Pokemon in Pokemon Diamond (except rares) for trade.

I am looking for a freshly hatched Chikorita, any gender or nature.

I have:
    Zorua: All Level 1 Males with Snarl (Modest, Hardy, Hasty, Mild x 2)
    All black and white Unova exclusives, Kanto/Sinnoh/Unova starters and Mudkip/Torchic/Cyndaquil/Totodile

PM me with offers. I'm also looking for Treeko and Spiritomb. Thanks!

Edit: Found them all
    Last edited by Kohkz; 5th June 2012 at 6:02 PM. Reason: Completed Trades
    Black Friend Code: 4255 4373 6300
    Trainer Name: Kalo

My shinies:

Currently: Attempting to complete National Pokedex: 76% Complete
    Finish 3 playthroughs of Mass Effect 2

I am looking for a female Chikorita, Bayleef, or Meganium. I can breed Zorua and Spiritomb, as well as Cyndaquil with Nature Power and Torchic with Crush Claw. PM me offers and FC.

White FC: 3096-1771-7608.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/smfy8y.gif[/IMG]:

White:
    Trainer name: Sammy
    FC: 3096-1771-7608

I am back!

Offering Chikorita, see signature for details and PM me please
    Looking for 5-6 perfect IV pokemon. I have 5 IV pokemon for trade.

Looking for a female Chikorita, not fussed about its nature.
    Let me know what you'd like in exchange, I'll sort something out. C:

PM if you're willing to part with one

lTrade Shop l

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

I'm looking for a Chikorita. I'm offering one of my starters and a Zorua. If anyone's interested pm me.
    Last edited by TheCipherZero; 9th June 2012 at 6:29 PM. Reason: I now have a Chikorita
    My White Version FC : 0003-9261-7389

I am breeding starters , Zorua , and hopefully Pichu's with volt tackle pm me if your interested

Pokemon that I need:

Meoletta (Preferably not shiny) -
    Red gyrados-
    Genesect (preferably not shiny)-

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast