Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: #155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

A Cyndaquil would be wonderful, if possible~ No specific gender or nature needed. Offering all Kanto & Unova starters, Eevee, Pichu, Zorua, and willing to hunt for any legit DW Pokemon you like!
    Trade done!
    Last edited by MezzyMuffin; 16th June 2012 at 11:30 PM.
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

lookin for chikorita or cyndaquil can offer any other starter or some kanto and johto pokemon PM me

Looking for a Cyndaquil at level 1. Can offer All Kanto and Unova starters, along with Mudkip. Can also offer baby Dratini, and Deino.

Name: Leaflo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Teams:

Team White in Rotation:

Looking for Vivillionof the world. Legendaries too!
    I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfect ivs, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are and treat them like individuals instead of drones. So I herd u leik teh mudkipz
    I have a group of Mudkips and Shinx looking for a good home. Pm me with offers. May just give them away for a Patrat

I have zoruas, squirtles, pansear/sage, electids and more (see sig) up for trade, I will take any cindaquil/quilava/yyphlosion for one (or ANY nonGenV pokemon, doesnt matter what they are!) PM me if interested
    FC
    0347-4739-3599

Want (any evo)
    with Modest, and is either:
    Highly curious
    Mischievous
    Thoroughly Cunning
    Often lost in thought
    Very finicky

And Iwant (any evo)
    Admant and is either:
    Proud of its power
    Likes to thrash about
    A little quick tempered
    Likes to fight
    Quick Tempered

Can trade any below for one of above. PM if interested

Will trade most any below for any nonGenV(unless legendary) pkmn that isnt listed already (I also want high IV nonenglish )

For trade:

-
    -- - ---

Looking for a regular Cyndaquil can trade any of the starters from the earlier gens or something els PM me we can figure something out

Looking for a Cyndaquil, no specifications. PM me please if you want to trade.

Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.
    White: 0733 4575 2370
    My team:
    Want:
    I have many and for trade, along with and I can get any of the legendary non event pokemon from white not listed. I also have the event . I can also breed most starters and other hard to find pokemon, PM me for details.

"If anybody else reads the Inheritance cycle and enjoys it, copy and paste this into your signature." -Started by Oceanhero.

Looking for any member of the following starter families Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Archeos
    preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
    Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
    Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
    Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
    Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
    Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
    Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
    Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
    Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed Marshtomp, Torterra, Empoleon and Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils and dragons
    Also have about 10 Pokemon from the Dream World i don't want, confirmed are
    Relaxed Lv 12 Oddish male Run Away with Giga Drain
    Naughty Lv 10 Nidoran male Hustle with Double Kick
    Lv 10 Spinarak with Electroweb, not sure which one i'm trading yet though

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

I'm able to breed Cyndaquils. If you need one, shoot me a PM with your offer!

My shiny Pokemon:

-- Zira -- Florence -- Trick -- Brimstone -- Fleece -- Robin -- Horace --

Heart Gold FC: 0948-7530-2951

Pokemon Black FC: 2924-4380-1565

Pokemon Y FC: 1547-5454-3033 (Sunkern, Swadloon in safari)

Hey I'm looking for a dream world cyndaquil female. I have a lot to trade so PM me about it!
    White 2 team:

White team:

i got cyndaquils if anyone has a pichu for me!
    Pokemon Black Friend Code 3568 1733 1820

Looking for any foreign ditto in Gen V. Also, looking for Masterballs in HG. (4)

I have a Cyndaquil for trade. PM with offers!

Also looking for them. Preferably with Thrash or Extrasensory. If not it's whatever!
    Last edited by Sneakems; 5th May 2012 at 3:49 PM.
    3DS FC: 2836-1019-2971

Black FC: 3869 3545 0156

Um I just want to know how I can get a pokemon on this and how I can battle. I want cyndaquil for my first pokemon but I just joined and idk how to play...

I have a Cyndaquil ready for trade! I'm currently looking for a DW poliwag in return. Please PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Trade complete!
    Last edited by JMS719; 12th May 2012 at 1:54 AM.
    Pokemon Black FC: Jan - 2752 5887 2030
    Remain steadfast.....

really looking for a DW starter, mainly want either torchic or cyndaquil pm me plz. when you get a chance, check out my sig for free, legit event pokemon Tell em Volcarona12 sent you.
    fc: 1936-5362-2439
    COOL POKEMON go to: http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rrals&reff=470
    tell them Volcarona12 refered you

Im currently looking for..... , , , , , , , , , , and stones please i can trade heart scales

Im always looking for legendaries so if you have one that your never going to use pm me and well work something out

Have EVERY POKEMON! if any one needs anything let me know and ill see what i can do

I have a box of adorable Cyndaquil looking for a good home. All of them are freshly hatched in the small city of Striaton City. (With the exception of one that was hatched with a few Lapras on Skyarrow Bridge.) They are all able to be nicknamed if requested. I am looking for any starters except Gen V.
    Looking for:
    My Friend Code: 2509.3114.2631 (Y)

Looking for a Cyndaquil, PM me.

I need a cyndaquil and a torterra

Did you know?? Typhlosion is the only third-Fire-type-starter-evolution that doesn't have two types. So if you're wanting one, don't try using it.

have cyndaquils up for trade looking for pkmn on my sig pm me.

I have cyndaquils for trade. i breed them so any specific gender you want let me know. they have egg moves flamethrower and flame burst. looking for a squirtle, chikorita, totodile, hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, scyther/scizor, porygon and most kanto/johto pokemon unattainable in white version so pm me with offers

offering free cyndaquils on gen 5.
    Pokemon black FC:3998 1397 7764

I have cyndaquil for trade as well as kanto/johto/unova starters, turtwig, eevee, and mime jr. I'm looking for hoenn starters, chimchar, piplup, and most kanto/johto pokemon unobtainable in white version so pm with offers

EDIT: Adding Mudkip and Chimchar to offers.
    Last edited by DarkGanta; 30th May 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Offering Cyndaquil for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers

Looking for a Cyndaquil, can offer any starter but Treecko/Piplup/Cyndaquil, Miltank, Mareep
    Pokémon White | FC : 4298 8699 6021 | Name : Ezio
    Looking for (Female w/Rattled)
    Legendaries :
    Can offer All starters, (Hustle)(Stealth Rock)(ExtremeSpeed)(Volt Tackle)(Cloud Nine)
    Current extras : Mewtwo, Groudon, Dialga, Mesprit, Lugia, Virizion, Suicune ; looking for legendaries in my sign
    Planned White 2 Team (ingame): (->)

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast