Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: #155 Cyndaquil / #156 Quilava / #157 Typhlosion

I have a Vinciti level 70 somthing. I'm looking to get rid of it PM me with offers!

Offering baby Cyndaquil's made with love! PM me with offers!

im new to pokemon black i just beat the 3rd gym leader and i would like a cyndaquil my name is Hawk and my fc is 4685-4923-0869

Looking for a Cyndaquil, Quilava, or Typhlosion of any level/gender to complete my pokédex. I Can trade Level 1 UT Squirtle, Piplup, Oshawott, Tepig, or Snivy. Please PM me if your interested. Thank you!

Pokémon White Code: 2150-9034-5470

New to the site, Looking for a cyndaquil to finish off my johto section of the dex. I can offer any starter pokemon from gen 4 down (I play heartgold) PM if you can help, I'm desperate.

I have 3 lv.1 cyndaquils with quiet, careful and adamant natures. I'm looking for any chikoritas and treekos (or trochics). Please PM me, if you're interested.

really new to everything. first time blogging ever. well im looking for a normal cyndaquil and chikorita.
    I have the 3 kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, and unova starters. also a totodile willing to trade. if anything also a zorua
    Black FC: 3740 5750 4168.
    p.s. never did this friend code stuff so if ya can help me out that be great. idk what pm means but everyone is saying it so pm me. thanks again

I'm looking for any cyndaquil.. I don't got any interesting to trade. I got most pokémon though except for the starters. (I need Cyndaquil, Piplup, turtwig.)

I can offer almost every kanto, johto and sinnoh, unova pokémon.

Looking for a Cyndaquil. I'm not very far but need a good fire pkmn for my team. Maybe i have a dex filler you need. PM me (even if this post is oldish) if you can help me out.

Much appreciated!
    Looking for a Froakie and a Ditto.

3DS FC:2020-0956-6239
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Pixie Stix 88
    PSN Gamertag: Pixie_Stix_88
    Pokemon White FC: 1721 2570 4340

I'm in need of a Cyndaquil that has HP: Grass w/ 70 BP

Willing to trade: DW Pichu(F), DW Nidoran(F)-Modest, DW Nidoran(M)-Modest, Event Entei
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!
    5th Badge Obtained

Can Breed w/ Hidden Ability: Froakie, Chespin, Dratini, Goomy, Fletching, Eevee, Charmander

3DS Friend Code: 0404-6497-5807

I have a couple of level 1 Cyndaquils that I'm willing to trade - PM me for more information (e.g. natures)/to dicuss a trade.

I just got a Quilava, and I'm willing to breed it. I'm in need of other starters, but I'm willing to trade for other things. Let me know if you're interested via PM <3
    My babies
    White
    ♀Apricot/♀Basil/♀Soufflé/♀Tomato/♀Pumpkin/♂Porridge

I can breed Zorua and any starters if you need them. Looking for pokemon from gen1-gen4 to fill my dex

I can offer this Pokemon for a Tournadus.
    Pokemon Y - 2766-9387-7732
    Electric Safari - Emolga,Stunfisk,Manectric.

I have this pokemon and am willing to trade it. I will accept offers. My pokemon are not hacked. I will not receive hacked pokemon. I tade normal fresh hatched, meaning i do not breed for ivs or natures. if you want a specific nature i will look or breed one for you, if you ask nicely enough. pm me with offer and specifics. i will not breed shinies. if i do i have one, and it is one i want to keep (ex:Charmander, totodile.) ones i like, i will keep. Any others i will trade. If you want certain egg moves, pm me and i will try my best to breed you one.

I'm looking for a Cyndaquil. Doesn't matter about nature or anything like that. I just want a Cyndaquil because it's awesome. I don't really have anything spectacular or uncommon to trade....unless someone wants a Boldore that'll evolve into Gigalith. So anyone willing to help will be consider very awesome.

Edit:Message me if interested.
    Last edited by KarpyKarpy; 29th July 2012 at 8:37 PM.

breeding cyndaquils looking for evolutionary stones, dex fillers, and other starter pokemon. pm me with your offers.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Exeggudork has no shame or pity. What a ruthless monster.

I am offering a level 1 cyndaquil pm me what you will give me in return

EDIT - Donezo! Thanks!
    Last edited by CerebralGenesis; 23rd August 2012 at 3:07 AM.

Attention:

I have a box full of freshly hatched cyndaquil!! most have the atacks - tackle, quick attack, leer and flame charge. all male, unless noted otherwise.
    -3x adamant, 4x bashful, brave, 3x docile, 2x gentle, hasty, jolly, 2x lonely (1f), quiet, quirky, relaxed, serious,

And, if interested, about a dozen Extrasensory bred cyndaquil too!!
    -bashful, hardy, hasty, jolly, 2x lax, naive, quiet, relaxed (f), sassy, serious

------

Looking for-

#1-----Shiny, Modest, male UT cyndaquil

Stones, held items, other offers considered

Looking for a Bulbasaur...
    I have the following female DW pokemon: NidoranF, Zubat, Dratini, Gible, Murkrow, Gligar, Bagon, Vulpix, Magby, Caterpie and Onix to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by sickboi94 View Post
    really new to everything. first time blogging ever. well im looking for a normal cyndaquil and chikorita.
    I have the 3 kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, and unova starters. also a totodile willing to trade. if anything also a zorua
    Black FC: 3740 5750 4168.
    p.s. never did this friend code stuff so if ya can help me out that be great. idk what pm means but everyone is saying it so pm me. thanks again
    Pm means private messaging ^_^

Hi looking for a cyndaquil please pm me.

EDIT: I got one today, I no longer need a cyndaquil.
    Last edited by Eternalhero; 6th September 2012 at 6:59 AM.
    Pkmn White 1 Alice Fc: 3483-0023-1427
    Pkmn White 2 Steven Fc: 4127-2818-9510
    + = Currently MMing for a shiny feebas, 68 eggs hatched so far. Wish me luck!

I can breed all the starters, I'm looking for:

Nidoran (M), Moltres, Zapdos, Mew, Murkrow, Girafrig, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Slugma, Corsola, Delibird, Smoochum, Miltank, Lugia, Happiny, Wingull, Shroomish, Azuril, nosepass, Plusle, Gulpin, Clampearl, Relicanth, Beldum, Regirock/steal/ice, Latios, Groudon, Deoxy, Sheildon, Pachirsu, Buneary, Glameow, Stunky, Bronzor,Chatot, Scorupi, carnivine, Giratina, Heatran, Shaymin, Manaphy, Simipour 4 Moon stone, 4 Water Stone, 2 Leaf stone, 1 kings rock, 1 metal coat, 1 Magmazier

If you can't get me one of those, it's cool but your Pokémon won't be high on my priority list.

Looking to trade for a Cyndaquil/Quilva/Typhlosion I have for trade Zorua's Their natures are: Calm, Brave, Serious, Bold, Bashful, Quiet, Gentle, lonely, quirky, Docile, Modest, and Sassy.

I can trade you one if you still need one. I got Timid Cyndaquils for trade, not sure what the IVs are but if anyone is interested in one, reply or message.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast