magmarizer x5
    sachet x3
    oval stone
    deep sea scale x2
    prism scale
    dawn stone
    everstone x3
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

I need a dwf chimchou. I can offer anything breedable as well as dwf dratini vulpix poliwag larvitar nidoran and much more

Outside Erika's Gym

Pokes I am looking for: Weedle, Spinarak, Chinchou, Natu, Yanma, Quilfish, Stantler, Lotad,
    Sableye, Torkoal, Lunatone, Keckleon, Tropius, Luvdisc, Burmy, Cherubi, Skorupi

If you have any of the above or any of their evolutions, and want any of the following, then please PM me.
    I don't care level/name/gender/nature/shininess/DWA or anything about them.
    I won't turn down any offer involving these pokes, and I have all of these to offer:

Any of the 15 starters, Spiritomb, Phione, and absolutely any basic evolution of any poke not in my want
    list above. The only pokes I unfortunately am not willing to offer would be legendaries. Thank you
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Offering a shiny Japanese Lanturn, level 43, Hasty nature. I believe it's UT. I'm obviously not the OT. I'd like a shiny or event in return. Pm with offers please.
    SoulSilver friend code: 3268 7756 7717
    White friend code: 3955 9592 8890
    White 2 friend code: 4342 5081 9665

3DS friend code: 2122 6643 3100
    My shinies for trade:

My Events for trade:

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too .
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Looking for any chinchou! PM me
    Finally completed the Pokedex and Obtained them all.

Time to prepare for X and Y!

looking for anyone in this family or in my sig let me know what you want & i will see if i have it
    black 2 fc 1550-6561-6562
    shinys i found/breed

DWF for trade

Canada, Ontario

Looking for Shiny Flawless Chinchou uncloned, ut. Will offer events/legends/shiny flawless starters or anything else that might suit your fancy and I would like you to nick name it for me if possible. pm me !
    And yes, I am a lady

Looking for:

Shiny pokemon I don't already have
    List coming soon

PokeDex completed
    Mmmmmm, Pokemon flavoured victory

I have all starters. Can give Pokerus!
    Just pm me for request.
    I can now clone anything without a ribbon

Legendaries/Fossils for trade:

Shiny Pokemon: Over 100 and counting pm me

Friend code: for Black 2: 2323 7480 1968
    Friend code: for White 2: 0648 7446 2712
    I am usually available to trade after 4pm est

Does anyone have a Water Absorb chinchou? PM I have plenty of things to offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12