Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: #298 Azurill / #183 Marill / #184 Azumarill

Still looking for any member of azu family with huge power, male, and ice punch/aqua jet.

Pokemon White Shinies: EV Trained Timid Roserade, drifloon, adamant aqua jet marill, storm drain shellos
    Pokemon Y Shinies: Adamant Contrary Inkay (max Atk IV) [for trade]
    Pokemon Y FC
    FC: 2380-3825-8115

I'm looking for a female marill. The rest doesn't really matter. I can trade DW vulpixes and poliwags.

EDIT: I now have a marill, so no more trades for one.
    Last edited by ClayFighter; 21st June 2012 at 4:22 AM.

Looking for an Adamant Marill/Azumarill with Aqua Jet and Superpower (or Ice Punch), can offer Adamant Growlithes w/ Close Combat/Flare Blitz/Morning Sun/Crunch, Jolly Totodiles with Dragon Dance, Jolly Arons with Head Smash and Endeavor, a wide variety of Dream World Females, Japanese Dittos, or just let me know what you're looking for. PM me if you can help me out, it's much appreciated!
    3DS FC: 2664 3135 8148

White 2 FC: 1722 1004 9519
    White FC: 3396 3228 3911
    SS FC: 2150 3224 4558
    OT: Glen

I have a Marill, Dont need it. If anyone is interested please feel free to PM

Looking for any member of this line. I can offer DWF Buneary and Murkrow with egg moves, as well as many other Pokemon. Please PM me.
    Shinies:

Looking for any member of the azu family PM me! I can offer pokemon from my sig and others (haven't gotten around to updating it lol)
    friend code on x 2981-6845-4865

i need a maril.i can offer all starters,dratini,gible,axew,machop,DWf poliawag,DWf vulpix,DWf gligar,zorua,deino,elekid,magby,any fossil pokemon & alot more just pm with what you need & i will see if i have it
    black 2 fc 1550-6561-6562
    shinys i found/breed

DWF for trade

Hi! I'm looking for a Marill. Just PM me for the Pokemon you need. Thanks!
    Friend Code: 1120-3115-5846

Looking for: and Sinnoh Legends

hello there, I am looking for any of the marill family. But I'm looking for one with Belly Drum if possible. If not thats fine though I could do the breeding myself :P anyways willing to trade a whole variety of pokemon for it, so let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do
    My Unova Adventure begins here

My shiny collection (here to show off and so people know not to offer me only ones I will trade are those with multiples next to them)

Larvitar, Suicune x2, Nidoking, Beedrill, Raticate, Charizard, Tentacreul, Golem, Mew, Gyrados, Flareon, Horsea, Fearow, Syther, Rhyhorn, Pichu, Umbreon, Sneasel, Raikou x2, Entei x2, Steelix, Ursaring, Nincada, Walrein, Latias, Mightyena, Beldum, Milotic, Spoink, Ralts, Dustox, Roserade, Spiritomb, Shinx, Manaphy, Lopunny, Darkrai, Dusknoir, Shaymin, Garchomp, Glaceon, Starmie, Celebi, Tepig

HG FC : 2923 1997 0244
    NEW !!! White FC : 0432 7471 1323

I have a shiny marril I got from the GTS. I Pokéchecked it to make sure it's legal, and I got a positive legality analysis, but it's been RNG'd.

Anyone want it? It has good IVs too ^^

I need a DW Marill. If it has Ice Punch, great. If it doesn't, that's also good. I just need a Sap Sipper Marill. PM me please!
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Can i have a Azurill
    I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
    PM me if you are interested.

Need Azurill, Marill or Azumarill? PM Me if you want one :P
    Z-Z-Z-ZEBRA! CA-YAY-CA-YAY-CAKES!

My Friend Safari: Maractus, Oddish and Ivysaur

My Friend Code: Pokémon X: 1134 - 8255 - 5206

If My PM is full go to visitor message and tell me

I have dwf marill I can breed for you guys I've got a couple with 31 def iv's pm me if interested

I'm looking for an azurill/marill with sap sipper , pls pm me , I can offer some stuff
    DWF :
    Shinies(NFT) :
    BW2 FC: 5287 0930 0718

2013 International Challenge March

Looking for a DWF Check my sig for my DWF I'll trade. PM me.
    3DS FC 3780-9100-5377

Looking for Non-Kalos legends for Dex only.

I'm looking for a female Marill or Azumarill with Sap Sipper. Any nature, I don't care.

I've got some bred DWF Eevee's, some DW Swablu, Riolu, Shuckle, Munna, Staryu, and Togepi. I'll even offer a shiny SUicune from that shiny beast trio event a few years ago.

I just need a female Marill/Azumarill with Sap Sipper. PM me if you're interested

I'm looking for a female azurill. don't care about anything else. PM me!

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

HELP
    -I need Shiny , Can offer only TRU, Gamespot or JAP
    - I need someone to EV Train my Pokemon PM for details

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

This might be a bit of a stretch... but here's the story: I just started Black 2, a 2nd hand copy from eBay, and I was running around Floccesy Ranch looking for an Azurill and ran into a Shiny one! My first shiny in literally years. I was ecstatic.

But, as it turned out, after catching it and trying to save, the previous owner had a save file that I could not erase without going back to the title screen and losing my poor Azurill Trading/GTS/Dream World was out of the question too since all require saving. I was a little heartbroken :P So, I dunno how willing you all would be, but if anyone happens to have a Shiny Azurill they'd be willing to spare, I'd be super grateful It would make me a lot less bitter towards B2, at any rate haha. Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234