Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: #200 Misdreavus / #429 Mismagius

I would like a Misdreavus egg (if that is possible, I profess I don't know much about trading).
    No special stats or natures or shiny is needed.

I just want a baby version of my favorite pokemon that I can raise in my new White 2.
    I would get this pokemon in the Dream World but apparently you have to have 4 badges and 1500 dream points in order to access the Spooky Manor.

Oh, and if you could somehow make it female that would be cool. Although I dont know if you can force a pokemons gender...

Disclaimer: I don't have any really special pokemon to trade so this would be more a generous thing on your part.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: I got it!!! Thank you so much Eevee 1300!
    Last edited by Derako; 16th May 2013 at 11:22 PM.

I can give you one i am new and i dont kwon how ...

I need a Misdreavus of Mismagius ASAP. I only need 7 more Pokemon to finish my Pokedex and I need both members of this family. PM me if you can help me out.

EDIT: Got Misdreavus.
    Last edited by AdamSe7en; 27th May 2013 at 7:16 PM.
    FC: 3582-8784-1492
    IGN: Adam

Pokemon Y Friend Safari - Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops

Have a bunch of Misdreavus as leftovers from Masuda Method, can offer certain natures. PM with any offers.

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

looking for a misdreavus
    I have DW Dratini + extremespeed and 31 iv's in two stats;DW Gligar;DW Banette;DW Hippopotas;DW poliwag+hydro pump;[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]DW Vulpix;reg Lapras;Aron;Diglett+Pokerus;Exeggcute; Beldum;Smoochum;Mamoswine;Lucario;Zubat;Hoppip;Hou ndour;Buizel;Sheildon;Lickatung; Mawile;Lunatone;Trapinch;Staryu;Growlithe;Tryogue; Gastly; Eevee; Happiny;smeargle;Ariados;/COLOR];Marill;Combee;Drifloon;Deinowants.. DW Abra; DW Natu; Ralts;Forieghn Ditto; tm psychic,thunderbolt;Blizzard; Rare Candy;
    FC: 0390 4671 4068 - BR4VE someone please take these eggs

Looking for any male Misdreavus, otherwise not picky. Simply need it for cross-breeding. I can offer any Emerald, Diamond, or White 2 exclusives in return.

Hey everyone,

I got white 2 just a few days ago and i want a misdreavus (female) so does someone wants to trade?
    Level is an option cause i am accepting from level 1 to 100 but i just want it.

Hi, I have Black 2 and I would also like a Misdreavus (female). Level can be anything, although the lower the better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234