Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: #207 Gligar / #472 Gliscor

Can breed Gligar any nature. I want Gen I-IV pokemon, send me a PM of what nature you would like and what you have available.

I have female Immunity (Hidden Ability) Gligars for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Need Male Gligar with roost. Can offer any of these

Legends:
    Kyogre
    Lugia
    Gratina
    Cobalion

Egg Moves:
    Timburr- Drain Punch, Mach Punch
    Dieno- Dark Pulse
    Eevee- Wish
    Hippopatas- Curse, Slack Off
    Chimchar- Fake Out

Plz pm me
    Last edited by Angus0414; 15th April 2011 at 1:47 PM.
    My FC 1248-8664-4565

Canceled. Due to a CRASH in my game i lost the shiny.
    Last edited by TalysShade; 15th April 2011 at 10:23 AM. Reason: GAME CRASH
    If there is any pokemon you need (IV) bred or (EV) trained, PM me! I do this for no special cost, simply offer me up to three pokemon you're willing to part with and i'll pick one. Offering from my wanted list is appreciated, but not required.

Asking for shinies is also possible, just might take a bit longer, works the same way, offering a pokemon from my wanted list is nice, but not required.

Currently offering: Adamant, jolly and impish beldums. Shiny wingull.

Wanted list: Almost any 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation pokemon. Zorua or zoruark, celebi.

Currently working on: Timid deino

FC: 4169-4671-5589 (Black)

Looking for an impish gligar with immunity, preferably male. I can offer a handful of shinies or events.

PM me if interested.
    Y Friend Safari, Ghost (Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb)
    0387-8945-1496

BW2 FC: 4470 8794 6354

Hi i'm looking for gligar with immunity or gliscor with poison heal any gender
    but perfect or nearly perfect Iv's
    I am willing to offer shiny milotic (event)
    mew
    or Darkrai

Looking for a female gligar with immunity. Everything else is not important, since i will be using it to breed. Let me know what you want.
    If there is any pokemon you need (IV) bred or (EV) trained, PM me! I do this for no special cost, simply offer me up to three pokemon you're willing to part with and i'll pick one. Offering from my wanted list is appreciated, but not required.

Asking for shinies is also possible, just might take a bit longer, works the same way, offering a pokemon from my wanted list is nice, but not required.

Currently offering: Adamant, jolly and impish beldums. Shiny wingull.

Wanted list: Almost any 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation pokemon. Zorua or zoruark, celebi.

Currently working on: Timid deino

FC: 4169-4671-5589 (Black)

Looking for a female gligar with immunity ability! Have all orbs, pokerus, and power items. Also have a tonne of pokes for trade just let me know what you need! PM me
    I'm always up for a battle or a trade, and I'm online a lot! Going to be releasing a lot of Pokémon soon so if there's any you need just PM me.

SoulSilver FC: 0990 9288 8448

White FC: 0948 1434 6456

Looking for a female gligar with immunity ability, I have lots of pokemon to trade PM me to work something out.

Hey, I really need a DW gligar or Gliscor. Private message me so we can talk about it? I need one asap D:

Offering Immunity Gligars with Poison Tail, female. PM or VM me with offers.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Im looking for an impish gligar with roost and stealth rocks. or just male with those moves. pm me with what you want in return.
    NOT TRADING RIGHT NOW
    Black FC: 4083 5724 6607
    White FC: 5415 1529 1902

Spoiler:- What I have:

I would like:
    Flawless Shinies
    Egg Move Shinies
    EV'd Pokemon (shiny or not)
    Legends (shiny or not) with good IV's and natures, only:

Looking for female Gligar/Gliscor with the Dream World ability Immunity/Poison Heal. PM me if you're interested please and we'll talk !

Hello all, I am looking for a Gliscor with Baton Pass and Roost, with an Impish Nature.

For trade, I have 2 other Impish Gliscors, both EV trained in Defense and Speed. One knows Baton Pass and Swords Dance, the other knows Roost.

PM with offers.

thanks

Trading female dw gligars, pm me for offers. looking for event pokemon and battle subways items
    Currently looking for flawless IV
    [Sheer Force, Jolly]

Visit my Dream World Pokemon shop here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=513198

Pokemon Black Friend Code [5329-1227-4376]

Looking for a Shiny Impish Gligar (With stealth rocks)

I'll offer a Shiny Reuniclus for it.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !
    my fc = 0705 4374 1566

Edit:trade complete
    Last edited by DragonKnighted; 25th April 2011 at 11:02 PM.

Default Looking for Shiny

I want shiny Gligar/Gliscor! PM me if you will trade it for my shiny typhlosion or staraptor!

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Due to a breeding project I have a surplus of level 1 Gligars. While they were hatched in my Pearl version, I can transfer some to my Pokemon White game.

Looking for:

4th Gen - Non-English Meowth, Non-English Wobbuffet, Non-English Ditto

5th Gen - Oshawott, Vullaby, Gothita, Pansear, Sawk, Archen, UT Ash's Pidove (English or Japanese), Non-English Ditto, Non-English Meowth, Non-English Wobbuffet

If you don't have what I'm looking for and still want a Gligar, just PM me with what you have.

Gligar I am Offering:

1 Male, Careful nature, Hyper Cutter ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)
    1 Male, Jolly nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)

1 Male, Lax nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)

1 Female, Bashful nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Gentle nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Jolly nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting and Stealth Rock)

1 Male, Bold nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash, and Stealth Rock)
    1 Male, Impish nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash, Roost, and Stealth Rock)
    1 Male, Jolly nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Male, Rash nature, Hyper Cutter ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash, and Stealth Rock)
    1 Male, Sassy nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)

1 Female, Adamant nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Bold nature, Hyper Cutter ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Hasty nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Impish nature, Hyper Cutter ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    2 Female, Jolly nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Jolly nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash, Roost, and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Lonely nature, Sand Veil ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    1 Female, Mild nature, Hyper Cutter ability (knows Poison Sting, Night Slash and Stealth Rock)
    Last edited by Sapphire Kirby; 15th August 2011 at 4:55 AM. Reason: I am updating the Offer list again.
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

All Hail Meowth!
    Trophy made by Pika22

If you want the funny pre-Black & White Team Rocket back in the Anime,
    copy and paste this into your signature. *Started by Sapphire Kirby*

And yes, I realize that, besides the Radio Show, the chances of that happening now are less than zero.

I'm busy with life outside the internet; I won't be on often

Looking for a Female DW Gliscor. Nothing else matters, It's just going to breed it's brains out.

Can trade: Evolite, Any evo stone. Any power item, An Adamant Ev trained( I think. Got it in a trade with someone here. Had pokerus) Salamence with Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, and rock slide. Or one(or all if you want) of a bunch of random eggs from when I was breeding a Jolly Weavile, Timid Chandelure, Adamant Metagross, and Brave Ferrothorn.
    Black FC: 1420 6671 4175

I have claimed Reptileon, The Dragon Eeveelution!

Credit to gladeshadow

I have a Female DW Gliscor that I'm willing to breed. Please PM with offers and we can set up a trade. If you want a specific nature then I might ask for a better trade.

Will take battle items(no power items please), good IV pokemon, shinies, etc. Not super picky so hit me up!
    Pokemon Black FC: 2236 6444 9640

Looking for a female dream world gligar. Natures don't matter. IV's don't matter. I want to breed it. If you want anything specific or would like to help me out PM me. I'll trade a masterball.
    Looking for:
    Female DW , Nature doesn't matter.
    PM, Please

offering female dw gligar.
    looking for:
    numel
    female dw lileep
    female dw lapras

Looking for a female dream world gligar. Natures don't matter. IV's don't matter. I have lots of pokemon. We can Pm to discuss about it.
    Pokemon White FC

Name:Kubilay
    FC:0261-1396-4445

http://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonBattles11

Cool stuff

LOOKING FOR:

Calm Sesmic Toss Chansey
    A Cloner

Clan:

I have Female DW Gligars, if anyone needs one, PM me with an interesting offer and I am sure we can work something out!
    White FC: 3224-5307-0934

My Team:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast