Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #214 Heracross

Would be fairly interested in a heracross with 29-31 IV's in speed and attack, as well as an adamant nature. I would really be interested if it were moxie and/or shiny. PM me what you want for it.

Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

I have a some heracross that I will be willing to give away. Just pm me and tell me if you want a male/female and if you want the ability guts/swarm.
    White FC: 3267 6199 9632
    Pokemon name: Bugs

Still looking for a DW heracross(female) and a male heracross with pursuit. Please PM if you have one or both.

Heart gold FC: 0905 3147 5912

Pearl FC: 2408 5509 4324
    White FC: 0862 4107 7661See Jordan and tyty's flawless shiny marketplace!
    JORDAN AND TYTY'S FLAWLESS AND SHINY MARKETPLACE-CHECK IT OUT!

does anyone have a heracross they could trade me
    Black FC: 3826 1580 3794

Default Heracross

Hey would really like a Heracross PM me with what you want for it

FC:4083 4953 8505
    from Galux

i would lika a dw heracross with megahorn impish nature plz i am willing to offer a tru ut lagit lvl 100 arceus

Hiya! I'm looking for the pokemon in this thread!~ PM me please if you have one <3
    Black 2 FC: 1936 8644 2097

Please, for the love of God, don't ever message me talking liek dis. You went to school. You learned to spell. Use it.

looking for male heracross with pursuit and knock off.

i can offer dreamworld females

Looking For:

Male Heracross with Pursuit.

VM me if you have one!
    If you don't like parentheses, you won't like me.

I use THC in all my teambuilding, and no, I don't mean a Total Harm Calculator. If THC is vital to your teambuilding, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by Scizorisnotcool)

The original starters are the best.

I am Stinkbutt on PO. Fear the Stinkbutt.

i have a ev trained flawless heracross jolly nature im looking for flawless shinies with good natures or for dw female pokes that i dont have pm if interested
    Ash Fc:4727-7990-3440 (Black)
    I like to battle in any gen if you want to battle me send me a pm.I'm a shiny collector so if you have any flawless shiny unova pokemon for trade send me a pm. If I by accident trade you a hacked pokemon just send me a pm and i will trade back as soon as possible than i will release the pokemon.

My Shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=533224

Spoiler:- My RNGed Pokemon:

Poke16Freak, I'd really like that Heracross. I can offer a flawless shiny Galvantula, Timid and EV trained. I also have a shiny flawless Raikou, UT, a flawless UT deoxys and a flawless EV trained Zoroark. Take your pick for the heracross.

Looking for Heracross with Iv is 31~29 adamant nature and moxie ability...THX
    can offer shiny absol lvl 83 clam nature with nice move set...and not yet Ev'd.....
    Pm me ~~

Click my Image to go to my Shop ^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    View them!!

Looking for Wifi Battle...PM me or Vm me...OU Battle =)
    My White FC(US) : 5372 2005 8050<<<---Use this for trade..black no long using...
    My Black FC(US): 1764 5034 7444

trading shiny heracross. want other shinies or pokes with good ivs that i do not have yet. pm me for offers

I have a lvl 50 EV trained Lonely Heracross. PM with offers

I am in need of an adamant heracross with the ability guts. PM me and we'll work something out.

GalladeLover♥

Spoiler:- Credits:

Offering:

Pokemon: Heracross (Shiny) UT
    Level: 10 (Rare Candied to check IVs)
    IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Flail.
    TMs: Aerial Ace.

Want in return: An interesting UT shiny flawless with an ideal nature and egg/ hard to get moves. PM me.

Thanks.

I have a legit shiny Heracross (beautiful purple), it was caught from the safarri zone on my emerald version a while back and i've transfered it from my soul silver to my pokemon white just recently! I am willing to trade just PM me your offers!! I also have a shiny Venomoth and shiny Crobat I'm interested in trading. They are both legit also! Venomoth came from the safarri zone also and I caught crobat as a zubat in the ice cave above mossdeep city in pokemon emerald!
    My Friend code: 3912 1531 5982

Heracross with Moxie is legitimate, right? In that case, I am looking for a female. PM and we can work something out.
    "Someday...just someday...Contrary Snivy. Someday."

I only battle doubles, no legendaries.

Hi, I'm requesting a Heracross. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
    Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

I'd like to get a nice UT Heracross.
    Gender doesnt matter, but an impish nature would be greatly appreciated.
    The name's Saix. And I want to be the very best. Period.

I am looking for a heracross. Preferably a freshly hatched one. I have lots to offer. In my white version I am only missing 7 pokemon out of all 646. I dont hack my games at all, So please dont request any special distribution, Legendaries, or pokemon that require a stone to evolve(as they are hard to come by without a action replay). If you want a lvl 1 fresh hatched pokemon let me know I can breed it asap for you. my friend code is 3954-9576-9243 for white.

Offering Shiny Lv 50 untouched Heracross looking for jirachi/Shaymin/Deoxys/Darkai
    Friend Code
    Black 1464 0677 9184
    Platinum 3482 7961 8578

credit to cooloolcool
    Visit My Trade Shop

looking for any dw
    I have DW Dratini + extremespeed and 31 iv's in two stats;DW Gligar;DW Banette;DW Hippopotas;DW poliwag+hydro pump;[COLOR="#ADD8E6"]DW Vulpix;reg Lapras;Aron;Diglett+Pokerus;Exeggcute; Beldum;Smoochum;Mamoswine;Lucario;Zubat;Hoppip;Hou ndour;Buizel;Sheildon;Lickatung; Mawile;Lunatone;Trapinch;Staryu;Growlithe;Tryogue; Gastly; Eevee; Happiny;smeargle;Ariados;/COLOR];Marill;Combee;Drifloon;Deinowants.. DW Abra; DW Natu; Ralts;Forieghn Ditto; tm psychic,thunderbolt;Blizzard; Rare Candy;
    FC: 0390 4671 4068 - BR4VE someone please take these eggs

Im looking for a fdw heracross. i can offer a fdw shroomish or stuff in my sig

Need a DW Female heracross. Have other DW pokes / Power items / etc. that can be traded. PM offer.
    "People's beliefs about their abilities have a profound effect on those abilities. Ability is not a fixed property; there is a huge variability in how you perform. People who have a sense of self-efficacy bounce back from failure; they approach things in terms of how to handle them rather than worrying about what can go wrong." ~ Albert Bandura

“Those who would trade their freedoms for security will have neither.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away." ~ Raymond Hull

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast