Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #220 Swinub / #221 Piloswine / #473 Mamoswine

I'm offering my DW event Mamoswine to trade. I'd preferrably trade it for a DWF Snorunt but I'm open to any other offers. It's info and stats are at the bottom. PM me if interested:
    • Nickname-Icehog
    • Gender-Male
    • Nature-Sassy
    • Characteristic-Likes to Fight
    • Lv- 34
    • Ability-Thick Fat
    • Stats
      • ATK-102
      • DEF-62
      • SP.ATK-55
      • SP.DEF-50
      • SPEED-53
    • Moves
      1. Hail
      2. Ice Fang
      3. Strength
      4. Double Hit

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Curse you Smogon for banning evasion boosting abilities 2 weeks after I got a Mamoswine with max Attack!

Anyways, yup, looking for a female Dream World Swinub (or part of its evolution line), private massage me with offers and maybe we can settle on a deal.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Looking for a dream world female swinub or evolution willing to trade a shiny watchog for it. PM me

Looking for Dream World Female Swinub. Willing to trade PKRS, random IV bred pokemon/BP items. Msg me and lemme know! Thanks! )

Looking for Dream World Female Swinub. Willing to trade PKRS, random IV bred pokemon/BP items. Msg me and lemme know! Thanks! )

looking for DW female swinub trade for my legends

I am also looking for a dream world female swinub, and offering shiny tyranitar, legendaries including event jirachi and celebi, and almost any other pokemon in my possession on my white version. PM if you have a female thick fat swinub and let me know what you are looking for.

Looking for female, DW Ability Swinub, any nature, any IV spread.
    Offering: any breedable/Hidden Grotto Pokemon, any gender, shininess optional, IV 31 all, any nature.
    PM if interested.
    A recent RNG binge has left quite a few shiny IV 31 all (or practically 31 all) Legendary Pokemon left over, among others.
    I will gladly sell them to those who desire for interesting offers. Since I can RNG, a random shiny is as interesting to me as an ant is to a math professor.
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: , x2
    Shiny, Jolly, IV 31 all:
    Shiny, Jolly, IVs: 31, 31, 31, 24, 31, 31: , , , ,
    Shiny, Timid, IV 31 all: x2
    Timid, IVs: 31, 4?, 31, 31, 26, 31: x6, x5

it seems that trying to get a swinub from the dream world is impossible....
    i found one once in dreamworld, but now its been weeks trying every day and i cannot find one....

i want a Mamoswine, low level, or a Swinub/Piloswine with the ancient power ability so i can later evolve it to a Mamoswine.

i am not far into White 2 (most of my pokemon are lvl 30) so i don't know if i have much to offer...
    Last edited by GarinH; 20th November 2012 at 6:18 AM.
    White 2 friend code: 2366-3715-4419 (name:Nate)
    White 2 team:

I've got a Japanese, Shiny event Entei to offer for a female Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine with its Dream World ability.

I can breed DWF Swinub. PM me with offers if you want one!
    DWFs FT:

W2 FC: 0218 8975 8633

I'm looking for a Swinub with Thick Fat. And yes preferably one fresh from Dream World or one bred with the ability, so that I can train him from early on. What I can offer is up to discussion. Though what I can offer from White 2 is limited. If anything I can offer more things from Black 2. And yes that means I want it for White 2. PM me if interested.

Trade Done!
    Last edited by BGMaxie; 6th December 2012 at 3:21 PM.

I am looking for a Swinub with it's DW ability, please let me know what you'd like in return and we can try and work something out. Greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Need a female thick fat swinub family line. can offer treeko, turtwig, snivy, torchic, totodile, chimchar, osherwott, toxic boost zangoose, zekrom, zorua, virizon, others as well just ask.

Looking for DWF Swinub! Have most battle usable DWFS for trade, and a few shinies. Let me know if you can help me out.
    Looking for legit Hp70 Ice Timid Thunderus/Legit Calm Thunderus. Also looking for Tornadus-T, Flawless Lati@s or HP ice heatran. MUST BE LEGIT NONE OF THESE SILLY RIBBONS!

Will RNG up to 5 pokemon the above ones!

People, there are no dwf swinubs, theres only male mamoswines

Edit: they do exists, completely forgot about ice cavern, never mind
    Last edited by Otamon; 21st December 2012 at 6:00 PM.

I found a female Swinub in the dream world so they do exist. I can breed one for anyone that wants one. PM me if you want one. I don't need anything special in return.
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny

Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

got a speed boost torchick. for a fdw swinub or others.

Looking for a female Swinub with Thick Fat and an Adamant nature. Preferably with 31 Attack or Speed, but it's not completely needed. I have plenty of things to trade, like Deino, Gible, Scraggy, Magikarp with Rattled, Darumaka, Murkrow with Prankster or Axew. PM me if you're up for it!

interested in any female DW swinub.

can offer a DW female of any of the pokemon listed in my signature
    PM or VM me for more trade info

I have DWF swinub i'm looking for Timid/Modest natured latios but I'll take other offers
    Steel is the type of science

Looking for a female dream world thick fat swinub not to bothered about anything else at the moment so long as the pokemons female and has the DW ability. Message me then we will talk.

hi, im just looking for dream world abillity swinub lvl 10, dont care about anything else i just want one in my white 2 playthrough have a couple dream world pokemon i can trade such as aron or cherubi but not much. send me a message if you happen to get one (would get it myself but i cant find one every day i go into the dream world lol)

Looking for a female Swinub/Piloswine/ or Mamoswine with the DW Ability, Thick Fat. I have large amount of pokemon to trade with.
    Inbox me with offers, and I'll get back to you whether I have what you want or not. I would list some, but I have too many. x3

Looking for a DWF Swinub with Thick Fat. I have a lot of DWFs, including quite a few not in my sig. Please PM me for offers!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast