Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #231 Phanpy / #232 Donphan

Trade complete.
    Last edited by ThePandaPunisher; 17th July 2011 at 12:58 AM.

LF: King's rock, Ferroseed with stealth rock & leech seed, Psyduck, Ekans, Wailmer, Sky-form Shaymin & Mew. Also, I'll take elemental stones and other nifty items.

I will love dog-type pokes or anything with eggmoves I don't have.

Offering: All starters, Eevees w/ yawn, synchranoise & baton pass, Zoruas, Houndours w/ incinerate, rage & fire fang, Cyndaquils with thrash & flare blitz, Riolus with blaze kick, Absols with zen headbutt, Bulbasaurs with giga drain & ingrain, other eggmove pokes, SO many other eggmove pokes some black exclusives, plenty more, just ask!

Default Stealth Rock

Looking for a Donphan or phanpy with stealth rock. Must be male. Offering a Reshiram or a bulbasaur or a snivy.

Looking for a Donphan or phanpy with stealth rock. Must be male. Offering a Reshiram or a bulbasaur or a snivy. Or Any male pokemon with stealth rock that can breed with donphan

im looking for any phanpy. i can offer anything in my sig. PM if interested
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

Looking for a phanpy any level or nature can offer nearly any pokemon from all generations (maybe legendary if have a double)
    Friend Code: ask

Can offer:
    Rare Candies
    PP Max
    Shiny: Weedle, Kakuna, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran (M&F), Vulpix, Clefairy, Zubat, Meowth, Abra, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodue, Magnemite, Drowzee, Gyardos, Porygon, Ledyba, Togepi, Hoppip, Sunkern, Snubbel, Gible, Azlef, Cresselia & Haxorus.

Legendary (not shiny): Articuno x4, Zapdos x4, Mewtwo x2, Raikou x3, Enteix2, Suicine x2, Lugia, Ho-Oh x2, Regirock x2, Regice, Registeel, Latios x3, Groudon, Doexys, Uxie x4, Mesprit x3, Azlef x2, Heatran x3, Regigigas, Cresselia x2, Darkrai x2, Arceus, Cobalion x2, Terrakion x2, Virizion x2, Zekrom & Keldeo.

I have an extra Phanpy tooting at all hours of the night. PM me offers.

>>>Visit my shop!<<<

>>>Offering all starters!<<<

>>>Visit teh_original_pikachu for EV'd Pokemon!<<<

>>>Ziii put me in his signature! Go visit his shop!<<<

Black FC: 4040 6206 4645

^Current Elite Four farming team^

Desperately looking for DW female phanpy. If anyone has a female DW phanpy can you trade it to me please? Or even an egg for that matter. It does not need to be in a dream ball. I can offer zorua, phione, items and pokerus.
    Last edited by Dzum101; 21st November 2011 at 3:18 PM.
    Check out my shop!
    Send me a friend request!!!
    Challenge me to a battle!!!
    FC: (DWF only) 1377-9185-8482
    Other FC: (everything else) 1464 1284 8524
    Currently live in India (GMT + 5:30)

Sorry everyone but right now I'm not accepting any more offers!!! I'm undergoing over 30 trades! It's just getting to be too much. Once I finish up a bunch, I'll be back in business ^^ It shouldn't take too long.

I need a phanpy for my dex.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

I have Soul Silver so I'm unable to get Phanpy. I'm willing to trade a SS exclusive for one. Teddiursa, Vulpix, Ledyba, etc.

Lf phanphy/donphan w/ SR & ice shard adamant or impish nature W/ good Ivs Ut or ev'd in Hp/Atk or Hp/def respectively i can offer other pokes w/ eggmoves and good natures, ex. timburr w/mach & drain punch, deino w/ dark pulse, zorua w/darkpulse & extrasensory, gible w/outrage just to name a few pm if interested

Looking for Phanpy or Donphan with Stealth Rock and Ice Shard, most preferably with Adamant or Impish nature, but will take other natures as long as it doesn't lower Atk or one of the Defences. Can offer Growlithe with Close Combat/Flare Blitz/Morning Sun/Crunch, Aron with Head Smash/Endeavor, all starter Pokemon, Dream World females, extra legendaries, and more. PM me!
    3DS FC: 2664 3135 8148

White 2 FC: 1722 1004 9519
    White FC: 3396 3228 3911
    SS FC: 2150 3224 4558
    OT: Glen

looking for any lv. 1 phanpy - i can offer a growlithe with the egg moves flare blitz, morning sun, crunch and roar, along with any snivvy.
    [img]http://i46.*******.com/1zp7adf.png[/img]
    HG Friend Code -
    2279 8849 3226
    Plat Friend Code -
    0862 6539 6565
    White Friend Code -
    1721 7571 6309

i need (g5):
    nothing! thanks for all the help, everyone. :>

i can breed/trade (g5):

can breed DW ability Phanpy w/ Stealth Rock and any other egg move. If you need one, pm me
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Looking for a legit DW female phanpy message me if u have one

have a male DW phanpy pm me offers
    3DS Code: 4210-4426-7005

looking for a donphan with ice shard pm me for your lf list

I can breed phanpy for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.
    So i guess I'm back on now ^_^ I have yet to pick up a copy of white/black 2 but have a complete pokedex on my White. I have access to every pokemon, and can breed anything you want, w/egg moves if really neccesary. In exchange, I ask for your throwaway legends, such as ones you can obtain in the game, as well as any pokemon that evolves with a stone since I seem to be running short on those. What Im trying to do is get the event legends back through the gts, and once I get White/Black 2 I will transfer them over, as well as the other 600ish pokemon, to complete the pokedex on there. Please feel free to offer whatever you want, unless my inbox gets too filled, Ill probably just accept no matter if it is worth it or not.

looking for a phanphy

Now offering a shiny, flawless, adamant, ev trained offensive rapid spinning donphan w/ stealth rocks and seed bomb. Looking for the chansey in my sig, great iv's would be nice considering what I'm offering but it's alright if they're only mediocre. Pm me if you've got one or something of the sort.
    Last edited by Zekk; 20th August 2012 at 12:43 AM.

I'm looking to get either one of these message me with what you want for one

Default Shiny Phanpy/Donphan wanted

I'm desperately searching for an shiny adamant/brave phanpy and or donphan with ice shard PM me if you want to make an offer I have plenty WIN2011 legendary dogs and celebi

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Need a Phanpy, see signature for details and PM me please
    Sorry but I am now done with trading on White Version, I MAY be back when black and white 2 release in english, sorry for any inconveniences.

Need a Phanpy, see signature for details and PM me please
    Sorry but I am now done with trading on White Version, I MAY be back when black and white 2 release in english, sorry for any inconveniences.

Trade completed.
    Last edited by Lockette; 24th June 2012 at 9:59 PM.
    DS FC: 5043 1738 6767
    Please remember to get online in-game at the same time at least once in order to unlock the hidden abilities of the Pokemon in the Friend Safari.

Adamant Phanphy with ice shard in fourth gen (can be transferred, but mostly there for the moves)
    Also, level 43 Donphan with Bounce, double edge, and flail. Careful.
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast