Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: #250 Ho-Oh

looking for dw ho-oh preferably jolly or adamament nature pm me for more details, I have a good amount of things to offer and can even breed you what you want
    pokemon I can trade you(either through breeding or i already have):
    DWF pokemon I can trade you(through breeding or what I already have):

These are what I can think of from the top of my head if you're wondering about pokemon outside of my signature just pm me
    UPDATE: ALL OF THE ABOVE STAND TRUE, Just give me time to breed them. I can breed alot more even with hidden abilities so if you are wondering just ask.

pokemon white fc: 1464 3275 2625
    3DS Fc for pokemon y: 1822-0357-0951 Friend Safari: Psychic with

Looking for shiny ho oh dreamworld would be cool.
    FC: 1392 4172 3013

I will trade level 100 Pokemon, ev trained Pokemon, legendary Pokemon, shiny Pokemon, or event Pokemon .

****ade completed; thanks!]
    Last edited by apk; 18th February 2013 at 11:03 PM.
    W2 Pal Code: 4513-8842-4576
    Steam (to better coordinate trades): http://steamcommunity.com/id/apkinesis

Still Need for Pokedex Entries: Groudon, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Genesect
    Still Need for Permanent Collection: Entei, Suicune, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and the above

Have for Trade: All hatchable Pokemon (Phione, Zorua, Eevee, and all 15 starters at the ready), Reshiram (JP)
    Have for Trade from Dream Radar: Munna, Shuckle, Spiritomb, Igglybuff, Drifloon, Sigilyph, Togepi, Riolu, Bronzor, Swablu
    Items for Trade: Electirizer, King's Rock, DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Prism Scale, Dragon Scale, Oval Stone, Shiny Stone, Water Stone, Leaf Stone, Float Stone, Hard Stone, Heart Scale, PP Up, Max Revive, Ether

Looking for an Adamant Ho-Oh. Offering anything described in my signature. Also have the following to offer: Groudon, Cresselia, Dialga, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Terrakion, Heatran, Japanese Dittos with several natures, event Gothorita and most DWFs.

Feel free to send me a PM!
    Last edited by R'linho; 13th February 2013 at 6:22 PM.

I just got a new MATTLE ho-oh, self earned last night. 100% uncloned, http://cloudchild75.deviantart.com/a...253A1361132355 can provide pokecheck on him. I have my list of wants in my tradeshop, link in my signature. I also have a self earned careful one that's cloned, can provide check on him too. I would need more for the uncloned one.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality ]Shiny furfrou video

I want a Ho-oh I have a shiny Basculin and Donphan. I have a lot more to offer just pm me what you want and I will try my best to provide.
    Last edited by Trainer93; 28th February 2013 at 10:42 PM.

I have a UT Ho-Oh, PM me for details + your offer.
    Pokemon X FC - 1736-0880-2817

My Favorite Pokémon of ALL-TIME

Darkai is my favorite pokemon <3

Been a Pokémon fan every since 2003!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile

i have a bold ho-oh i would be willing to trade it is lv. 53

I have a freshly caught lvl 70 Ho-oh for trade.
    Not sure exactly what I'm looking for, but throw offers my way I'd love a rare Pokemon for it though!
    Soul Silver FC:
    4213-3193-7294
    3DS FC: 2208-5654-7785

Seeking:
        Spoiler:- :

PM me to see offers, thanks!

Looking for a Ho-Oh, and I don't really care about its stats or anything as long as it's not hacked. Have some spare legendaries for trade, as well as all starters.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll make a deal
    Pokémon White; Friend Code: 5158 2275 9405

Can breed all starters.

Can trade all starters for Rare Candy.

Won't be online for quite some time, since I just don't have time for pokémon at the moment. Please don't spam my message box

Looking for:

I've been doing some shiny farming and trading, so now I'm looking to trade for legendarys let me know what you're looking for and what you have to offer.

Trade done.
    Last edited by Mr.Y; 13th March 2013 at 11:08 PM.

Hey everyone! Look at this great shop! It's in my signature! Check it out! Over 70 shinies and tons of other pokemon!I even got a FREE POKEMON!
    Looking for a shiny Ho-oh? Well, there just so happens to be one at this amazing shop!!!
    -------White Fc: 1807 7787 5248 Ben. Pearl Fc: 4685 3244 9271 also Ben. Always looking for shinies.-------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------I can sovle the Rubik's Cube in 40 seconds, can you?----------------------------------
    --------------------------I'm the proud owner of a 63' Vw Bug. Ask me about it.--------------------------

Bit of an odd request. I'm hoping to borrow a Ho-oh (in Gen IV; Soul Silver) so that I can get the last two Unowns. I can offer up my Lugia as collateral. Would anyone be willing to help out with that? I really don't want to have to play through the whole game again just for two Unowns that don't even count toward the proper Pokédex. And yet I'm enough of an obsessive, gotta-catch-em-all completionist that I really want those two Unowns.

My SSFC is: 0475-3176-7799

Nevermind. Found one on the GTS and all they wanted was a level 40 Kadabra. Go fig.
    Last edited by Eeveon1316; 20th March 2013 at 1:58 AM.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

im looking for flawless modest shiny ho oh - pm me if anyone intrested, and tell me what you are looking for

i can offer you events and shinys

Looking for any 10 Aniv Ho-Oh from European countries! I can offer Liberty Pass Victini, Johto Ho-Oh, Hoenn Kyogre, Event Latios & Japanese Event Jirachi!

I have a few male Selfdestructing Munchlax up for trade, all of which have a flawless Attack stat. In exchange, I am looking for any Ho-Oh or Palkia (they are the last two legendaries I need for my Pokedex). I do not care about any of their specifics; I only ask that they be legitimate.
    Friend Codes

Diamond: 4857 8590 2354
    Platinum: 2064 9037 4551
    HeartGold: 1034 1115 3211
    Black: 1549 5702 1003
    White: 4770 6956 8382
    White 2: 2624 0551 9583
    3DS: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

THE LEGENDARIES THAT I HAVE THAT I TRANSFERED FROM, LEAFGREEN FIRERED AND EMERALD:

(UNTRAINED) AND LEGIT, NOT CLONED OR HACKED SO I WILL ONLY TRADE MY LEGENDARIES FOR OTHER LEGENDARIES THAT ARE LEGIT AS WELL

Need this pokemon please trade
    Test your battles skills at "PokeGyms"

Gym record: W/7-L/1
    Gym record: W/0-L/0

My gyms are currently close.

Wi-fi record: W/18-L/2
    All time streak: 17 Current streak: 0

NEW Black 2 FC: 0090 3787 9986

Gym badges:

"PokeGyms' Chat box"

Looking to do a quick trade for Ho-Oh so I can add it to my Pokedex. Will trade back. Can trade Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Latias, Heatran, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Keldeo, Cresselia, Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus (All Therian formes), Uxie, Mespirit, Azelf, Entei, Moltres, Articuno and Zekrom. PM me if you can help!
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

to earendil
    I can get you palkia but I need to get one back first
    I would like any pokemon from my sig if you have them
    Need pretty much everything
    White 2 friend code: 3654 9343 2801 name is Aaron
    Seen 200 and something Caught 100 and something

I have 2 DRF Spiritiomb & a DR Ho-oh that I'm willing to trade to a Regice. PM me if interested

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Talking to Korrina in the Pokemon Center about why her Lucario lost control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Have a non shiny SS HO-OH , lm looking for shiny charmander or any in evolution chain , PM me if anyone is interested

I'm looking for a shiny charmander or any in evolution chain , I got lots of legendarys I could offer

I'm looking for either an Adamant Ho-oh with good Attack and Speed IVs or a Modest one with good Special Attack and Speed IVs.

I can offer a fair combination of the following Pokémon: Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Heatran, Cresselia, Dialga, Giratina, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Japanese Dittos with several natures, Rotoms with several natures and perfect Speed and Special Attack IVs, DW Eevees with several natures and various perfect IVs.
    I can also help in any way described in my signature.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM so we can negotiate!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast