Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: #374 Beldum / #375 Metang / #376 Metagross

I have a flawless, shiny beldum for trade. It's barely trained. I beat one pokemon using the switch out method for EV's. I'm looking for other shinies, preferably good nature and ev trained
    3DS Friend Code-4270-1971-4860
    IGN-Devin

I have a Adamant, likes to thrash about Metagross for trade. It is trained and not sure about Ev's. Looking 4 things in my sig. Pm me if your interested
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Looking for these Pokemon::

Join this amazing Pokemon community!

Anyone got a sniny beldum?
    PM me for details.

Exclamation lvl.1 Beldum

Have around 30 Beldum ready, all lvl.1, various natures, fully legit, English.
    They are result of failing to get a shiny Beldum using the masuda method.
    Claimed Midtown Madness 2
    friend code pkmn white 0260 9870 5850
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump.
    If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster700 View Post
    Have around 30 Beldum ready, all lvl.1, various natures, fully legit, English.
    They are result of failing to get a shiny Beldum using the masuda method.
    PM me with nature wanted, I will see if available...
    Claimed Midtown Madness 2
    friend code pkmn white 0260 9870 5850
    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump.
    If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature

Looking for a ADAMANT UT level 1 beldum
    If its flawless I will offer more for it, and it's it's shiny aswell...we'll I think I'll just explode
    Drop me a message if you have one and what you want for it (have a look at my trade shop)
    Pal Safari:
    3DS FC: 4768-7772-4721
    I can EV train ANY pokemon for you in less than 1 hour, from the moment you send it to me, PM if interested

Here's my XY Trade Shop have a look and see if there i anything you like:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eeding-centre1

looking for a level 1 beldum. adamant or neutral nature.

PM with a trade offer

B

looking for LV1 UT flawless adamant shiny beldum.
    offers in sig, PM if interested.
    Wanted: Shiny

Offering: Shiny UT Lax
    Shiny LV 53 EV trained Lonely
    Shiny UT Flawless Timid
    Shiny UT Modest
    Shiny LV 50 UT Naughty
    Shiny UT Adamant
    Shiny UT Bold
    Shiny Lv 19 Hasty

looking for flawless shiny beldum pm me i have some decent things
    FC BLACK 2752 5241 3553

i have many 30 or so beldum with at least one perfect iv , most 80percent have two perfect iv some have three pm with offers
    FC BLACK 2752 5241 3553

Default shiny beldum

looking for a shiny beldum have some dw females and eggmove pokemon. Pm if you can help
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Looking for a shiny beldum.
    I really want a shiny metagross, which looks so awesome.
    Got some extra legends and one shiny to trade. pm me
    The name's Saix. And I want to be the very best. Period.

shiny beldum up for trade, PM your offers
    My Heart gold F.C. 0003 2281 6749
    My Black F.C. 0604 8337 0608

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I play as competitive as possible with my favorite Pokemon. Aside from that, I am 100% competitive. That is my philosophy. Copy and put this in your signature if it is your philosophy too. Started by AquaMilotic.

Put this into your signiture if you love, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, This was started by: Neon-Snorlax702!

looking for an adamant beldum untouched with the moves: ice punch and thunder punch. PM me. Can offer some legends for it

Default Stealth Rock

Hi There,

I am looking for a Beldum/Metang/Metagross that knows Stealth Rock (ideally an Adamant one). I can offer a number of interesting Pokemon so let me know what you want.

If the there is a flawless one out there I have a number of flawless/shinies that you might be interested in - PM me if you want to trade!
    Last edited by sheppsea; 18th February 2012 at 9:55 PM.

I need a flawless shiny beldum it has to be flawless and shiny, and lvl 1 ut. I will PAY BIG for this if you can get me 1. Pm or vm if interested i will pay big

Beldum. I want it. Shiny=Better trade. PM me. Thanks(:

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Um, I have never traded Pokemon before. Nor have I ever gotten very deep into breeding, not being a competitive player. I am looking for a Beldum (preferably lv 5 or lower) for in-game use. I'm not picky about natures or egg moves or anything like that. I have just defeated the first gym in Pokemon Black, so I will not be able to offer you anything beyond Patrats or my starter in return.

This is basically me begging you for a spare Beldum if you have one. PM me if you you're willing to help a noob out!
    Last edited by Underachiever007; 3rd March 2012 at 8:23 AM.

Looking for a Beldum/Metang/Metagross with Stealth Rock. Preferably with a perfect ATK (and HP) IV and an Adamant nature.

Check my sig for what I can offer, PM me if you're interested! Can offer more than my sig, so also let me know what you're after.
    Can offer ANY starter (1st gen through 5th gen), DW Dratini, DW Vulpix, Feebas/Zorua/Larvitar/Roggenrola/Vulpix/Axew/Dratini/Eevee/Spiritomb/Forretress/Larvesta with good IVs.
    Shiny Charmander, Absol, Bagon, Zorua, Aron, Ponyta, Mareep, Sandile, Poochyena.

Please let me know whether your Pokémon are nicknamed and UT/T.
    FC: 4298-7818-3866

Looking for shiny beldum hopefully adamant. Offering shiny stoutland (adamant strong willed) or shiny ledyba. I have tyrogue from dreamworld (like to trash about), DWLapras, elekid, DWbagon, DW spiritomb, DWdratini, amongst others. I will edit the post with the sex of each ASAP. Cheers

Have a number of Adamant LV 1 UT Beldum to offer (other natures too). PM with offers.

offering a shiny beldum. Im looking for other shinies.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Hello guys I'm looking for a shiny beldum. Let me know if we can work something out thanks
    My Fc is 047631474704

Looking to train your pokemon? well pm me and I can train it for you

Need a clone? Well I just found ou how to and I can clone any poke without ribbons. Pm me if you are interested

GIVEAWAY

1 Free Shiny!!!!!
    Pm me on details on how to particiate. Will probably be doing this until Jan. 5!

Hey everyone looking for gen IV pokes pm me if we can trade in 5 and you trade in 4 let me know thanks

still got a shiny beldum up for trade if anyone is interested. message me what your willing to trade
    My Heart gold F.C. 0003 2281 6749
    My Black F.C. 0604 8337 0608

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I play as competitive as possible with my favorite Pokemon. Aside from that, I am 100% competitive. That is my philosophy. Copy and put this in your signature if it is your philosophy too. Started by AquaMilotic.

Put this into your signiture if you love, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow, This was started by: Neon-Snorlax702!

Default Hey

-Hey! If your shiny Beldum is legitimate, I would love to trade. I don't have much, though...What would you be willing to trade yours for? How much is it worth to you? Because I'm sure I can find something interesting you might enjoy. I do not have any shinies besides the event Raikou, Entei, and Suicune used to get Zoroark, so I don't know if that's a deal breaker or not for you.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast