Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: #385 Jirachi

i have various jirachi available for trade including shiny wishmkr looking for events or shiny flawless pokemon in return
    pokedex complete to 646 looking for shiny flawless pokemon currently have over 50+ shiny flawless pokemon pm me to inquire about them fc white 2967-1563-6822

check out my trade shop

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...awless-pokemon

Offering two shiny Jirachi, Docile and Naughty. Docile one is UT. Looking primarily for events, but will consider anything. PM me.
    Free Legit Events!
        Spoiler:- FREE POKEMON:

I have tons of events on file, If you file trade PM me.

I have over 200 Korean and GBA events on file.

Hello, I´m looking for a Jirachi, I offer Victini, Darkrai, Celebi, shiny Machoke, Marowak or Gyarados and some other cool and legendary pokemon

fairly on topic, but is it possible to get more than one jirachi from the pokemon channel game? or is limited similarly to the way manaphy is limited from pokemon ranger?

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

trade done thank you kagebaka
    Last edited by orochi; 6th June 2012 at 4:47 AM.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Does anybody have a Timid/Modest Natured Jirachi? I have shinies, events and a whole bunch of pokes for trade. I breed shinies and Hidden Power pokes and will do custom breeding jobs if needed. PM me for details.

need jirachi, i have most event pokemon.

nm just picked up jirachi
    Last edited by Mr OG Kush; 10th June 2012 at 8:35 AM.

Need Jirachi, see signature for details also will trade Multiple for any legendaries I need as well as evolved/trained versions(up to Lv 60) and certain items so PM me please
    Looking for 5-6 perfect IV pokemon. I have 5 IV pokemon for trade.

I have a jolly Japanese Jirachi, arrived from Hoenn, up for trade. What im looking for is a shiny Tirtouga, untouched lv 1. Pm me if you're interested!
    My Friend code is 1162 9007 8982

Here is a page of shinies I am offering, along with my shiny wants! ^^

Wanted: DW Spinda, shiny Vullaby, shiny drifloon, shiny aron, shiny Ferroseed, shiny Seedot, shiny Spheal, and shiny Azurill!

Like the Sims 3 and Pokemon?

Silver and Gold FTW! ~<3

I have a Jirachi I'm giving away. It's naive nature. Mainly looking for a light ball, shinies, and some event Pokemon. Pm me with offers!
    Y FC: 2766-8318-4711
    White FC: 2838 6813 1708
    Soulsilver FC: 4384 7361 6934

Looking For Any Jirachi, Any level. I have an event DW , A and a with Fusion Flare And Fusion Bolt and A FEB2012 , I also have some legendaries like A Lv. 52, A Lv.50, A Japanese Lv.32 , A Soul silver Lv. 46, A Lv.70 untouched, and 2 , One is Brave Lv.52, the other is Serious Lv.47. I also have a few Shinies but I don't know how to tell if some are legit. For shinies I have A Lake of Rage Shiny Lv.54, A Bashful Shiny Lv.77, A Japanese Shiny Lv.100 and A Hasty Shiny Lv.50 untouched
    Last edited by shadow_razor; 11th June 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Got one. Thanks.
    Last edited by Abayaga; 12th June 2012 at 12:34 AM.

Offering Jirachi. Looking for Mew, Deoxys and Shinys.
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Spoiler:- Offering:

I'm looking for any UNCLONED legit CHANNEL or WISHMKR shiny Jirachi (preferably CHANNEL, but I really don't care much either way.)
    Here is the offer I have for this: I'll trade EVERY pokemon that is available from the game Pokemon XD for it (including all shadow pokemon, the Johto starters from Mount Battle, all the pokemon from the pokespots, and all of the in-game trade pokemon, but you need to point out if you want togepi or elekid more.) I'll soft reset for okay IVs on all the pokemon (along with natures) and the only pokemon I WON'T trade is the starter eevee from the beginning. I'll keep the pokemon all UT except the Eevee which isn't being traded anyways.
    PLEASE PM or VM me if you have one.
    It will take me a little time to get all the pokemon and whatnot, but I'll do it. I'll trade other things, but this is the BIGGEST and MOST valuable offer I have.
    DO NOT OFFER IT UNLESS YOU GOT IT YOURSELF OR GOT IT FROM DEATHLY HONEST PEOPLE!!!
    Last edited by pacack825; 13th June 2012 at 4:08 AM. Reason: forgot the most important part: MUST BE SHINY!

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

looking for a jirachi with no ev's and good def/sp def/hp IV's. MUST be able to pass all nintendo official pokemon checks. i am willing to give up to 2 victinis

offering 2 untouched jirachi's
    caught by me not cloned
    looking for low lvl shiny's
    PM if interested
    Prof. Oak has Aides

Not looking anymore! Thanks!
    Last edited by AmaNoGawa; 22nd June 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    Hiya!

Anyone want to make friends on X and Y?
    FC: 1263-5665-6444
    Safari: Galvantula, Dedenne, and Helioptile
    Looking For: Normal w/ Eevee, Dark w/Absol, Dragon w/ Sliggo, Fire w/ Charmeleon and/or Ninetails!

I've got Pokemon X! Xerneas FTW!

Looking for Jirachi willing to give up any Johto/Kanto/Unova legends (several if necessary) including shiny event Entei and any breedables inbox me if interested please.
    My friend code is 4341 7950 6687
    Looking for:
    Offering:Any Johto/Unova/Kanto Legends,Event Shiny Entei any breedables I will trade 2 or 3 for 1 if needed.

LF shiny channel/wiskmaker jirachi
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Offering UT Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, Jolly Nature. Looking for UT flawless shinies//// flawless or near flawless Timid/Modest Keldeo. PM me!
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

I have shiny palpitoad, shiny yamask, and shiny gyarados. Would any of those work?
    Plz reply with friend code, thx!
    Btw I just joined serebii forums! wut does PM me mean?

pkmn black fc:
    name: Ryan
    1077-5014-6690

Traded finished. Thank you for your offers!
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

Looking for Jirachi, willing to offer event darkrai or victini, also willing to offer a shiny caterpie. And I also could offer some ingame obtainable legendarys. (I got multiple cartridges, so they will be ledgit.) PM ME

info in sig
    I want a Jirachi, Arceus, and a Shaymin.

PM me to set up a trade.

Looking to dextrade for Jirachi, let me know if you can help.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast