Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: #387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.
    Pokemon X (3DS) Friend Code:
    0387-9602-3253

On the look out for a Turtwig! I'll probably use it to breed, so, I'm not really picky.

I can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Torchic, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Zorua, Gible, Bagon, Deino
    "My likes are divide and conquer, and black tea.
    My dislikes are being shot through the leg by
    people I don't know. Also crap."

3DS Friend Code! 2638-0687-0711

Name: Faust
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Looking for anything in this family with leech seed and stealth rocks will offer anything in my sig
    3DS Friend code: 1118-0981-2862 (Grim) - Don't forget to PM me if you add me.

My Safari is Water with: Krabby, Frogadier, and Gyarados

Pokemon White Version: 1335 2256 6735

Spoiler:- Up For Trade:

Looking for a Turtwig Egg & Trade it to me to my SOUL SILVER game. If you can Help Me Out PM & I'll see what I can Offer in Exchange!

Im looking for a turtwig for my pokemon white game. I don't care what its level is. PM me if you want to trade.
    Name: Mypet
    FC: 2108 0551 2620

Looking for a male Turtwig\ Grotle\ Torterra that knows Stealth Rock. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thank you!

Edit: Got it
    Last edited by R'linho; 14th May 2012 at 11:16 AM.
    3DS 4382-2401-9157 | Miiverse, X-Box Live, Steam, Apple Game Center: Realinho

Hey guys I have turtwigs for you. Even if you are just starting feel free to pm me as I am pretty reasonable in trading with noobs also check my sig for a shiny giveaway
    My Fc is 047631474704

Looking to train your pokemon? well pm me and I can train it for you

Need a clone? Well I just found ou how to and I can clone any poke without ribbons. Pm me if you are interested

GIVEAWAY

1 Free Shiny!!!!!
    Pm me on details on how to particiate. Will probably be doing this until Jan. 5!

Hey everyone looking for gen IV pokes pm me if we can trade in 5 and you trade in 4 let me know thanks

Hello!
    I now have for trade all starters various natures and moves some BT most UT pm me with offers,no hacks please.

Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.
    White: 0733 4575 2370
    My team:
    Want:
    I have many and for trade, along with and I can get any of the legendary non event pokemon from white not listed. I also have the event . I can also breed most starters and other hard to find pokemon, PM me for details.

"If anybody else reads the Inheritance cycle and enjoys it, copy and paste this into your signature." -Started by Oceanhero.

i can breed all starters pm me offers
    my Friendcode is 5343-8919-3377 in game name Maeth
    friendsafari type is fire and the pokemon are charmeleon, pansear and Ninetails

legendary pokemons i have:
    kanto:
    johto:
    Hoenn:
    sinnoh:
    Unova:

I am new to the forums but I am trustworthy. You can check my feedback on eBay if you would like. I am under the same screen name. I would really like a regular turtwig that was received at the start of a new game from the professor. I just want to keep my game free of non-normal-acquired pokemon. I have some cool pokemon to offer, all of which have been collected through Pokemon Black or the Dream World, including a few Pansages. I'm not completely sure which pokemon anyone would be interested in. So just let me know what you are looking for. I just really want a Turtwig. Thank you. (Feel free to PM me.)

newly hatched starters, all bred myself from Gen 3, 4 and 5 games I have. Bred with either other starters or other pokemon I have. No hacked, or cloned, none in return please
    Oshawott with Waterfall and Aerial Ace egg moves
    Piplup with Feather Dance, Aqua Ring, Bubble beam, Aerial Ace
    Turtwig with seed bomb
    Mudkip with Avalanche
    Torchic with Agility Night Slash Swords Dance
    Treecko with Synthesis Leech Seed
    Squirtle with Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring
    Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
    Between 4-10 of each

Looking for Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Feebas, Kecleon, Carnivine, Manaphy, Phione, Vullaby, Gothita, Zorua, Archen, Spiritomb. Also Pokemon with Hidden Abilities, Dream World moves, egg moves

Friends code 3311 0019 7740 trainer name Aaron

Looking for any evolution of turtiwig with stealth rock but stealth rock and leech seed would be nice can breed you any pokemon and will do nature if necessary also may offer a legend of which i have doubles for extremely quick trade today
    Friend Code: ask

Can offer:
    Rare Candies
    PP Max
    Shiny: Weedle, Kakuna, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran (M&F), Vulpix, Clefairy, Zubat, Meowth, Abra, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodue, Magnemite, Drowzee, Gyardos, Porygon, Ledyba, Togepi, Hoppip, Sunkern, Snubbel, Gible, Azlef, Cresselia & Haxorus.

Legendary (not shiny): Articuno x4, Zapdos x4, Mewtwo x2, Raikou x3, Enteix2, Suicine x2, Lugia, Ho-Oh x2, Regirock x2, Regice, Registeel, Latios x3, Groudon, Doexys, Uxie x4, Mesprit x3, Azlef x2, Heatran x3, Regigigas, Cresselia x2, Darkrai x2, Arceus, Cobalion x2, Terrakion x2, Virizion x2, Zekrom & Keldeo.

I'm looking for a turtwig, doesn't matter what gender, nature, gender, I just want one. PM me if you're interested. Pokemon I'm offering are in my sig.
    Sorry I don't need one anymore I got one. Thanks dudes and dudets.
    Last edited by Crow22ize; 9th May 2012 at 7:27 PM. Reason: Found one
    Looking for(Legit):Whismur, Lumineon, Any Legionaries.

Offering (legit All Lv100): Any Starter Pokemon, Any Fossil Pokemon, Any Dragon(Non-Legendary), Any Eeveelution, Metagross, Gallade, Gardevoir, Lucario, Drapion, Tyranitar.

Will do trade-backs. Will also raise or breed any pokemon that you want or need.

Facebook: Lunacayetano22@yahoo.com
    PM me if interested.

Done!!! omg noob 10 c
    haracters
    Last edited by Arach; 11th May 2012 at 2:55 PM. Reason: done
    Looking for :
    celebi, DWF pokemon, mew, manaphy,flawless (non-legendary) and shiny's

I can offer:
    zapdos, shiny palkia, zekrom, pokabu, zorua, larvesta, beldum,vulpix, absol , larvitar ,snorunt,kibago,eevee,cyndaquil,torchic, charmander, nincada ,exclusive (white pokemons)

Spoiler:- DW(F) Pokemon:

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/s40zko.png[/IMG]
    Friend Code (White) : 2709 7037 1522
    Extra spoiler removed because you're only allowed one spoiler in your signature + for making the signature too tall.

Looking for a Tutwig. No specifics. PM me if interested.
    Looking for:
    My Friend Code: 2509.3114.2631 (Y)

Looking for turtwig (any gender)
    With Stealth Rock (Gen 4 TM)

Offering 2 pokemons in my sig (Yes egg moves i offer too)
    No legendaries, shiny's
    Looking for :
    celebi, DWF pokemon, mew, manaphy,flawless (non-legendary) and shiny's

I can offer:
    zapdos, shiny palkia, zekrom, pokabu, zorua, larvesta, beldum,vulpix, absol , larvitar ,snorunt,kibago,eevee,cyndaquil,torchic, charmander, nincada ,exclusive (white pokemons)

Spoiler:- DW(F) Pokemon:

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/s40zko.png[/IMG]
    Friend Code (White) : 2709 7037 1522
    Extra spoiler removed because you're only allowed one spoiler in your signature + for making the signature too tall.

I need a turtwig doesnt matter nature/stats! I have most pokemon so PM me!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Looking for any family member thats know stealth rock, leech seed would also be nice, can offer a range of legendaries mostly gen 2 4, any breedable pokemon or a DW poliwag
    Friend Code: ask

Can offer:
    Rare Candies
    PP Max
    Shiny: Weedle, Kakuna, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran (M&F), Vulpix, Clefairy, Zubat, Meowth, Abra, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodue, Magnemite, Drowzee, Gyardos, Porygon, Ledyba, Togepi, Hoppip, Sunkern, Snubbel, Gible, Azlef, Cresselia & Haxorus.

Legendary (not shiny): Articuno x4, Zapdos x4, Mewtwo x2, Raikou x3, Enteix2, Suicine x2, Lugia, Ho-Oh x2, Regirock x2, Regice, Registeel, Latios x3, Groudon, Doexys, Uxie x4, Mesprit x3, Azlef x2, Heatran x3, Regigigas, Cresselia x2, Darkrai x2, Arceus, Cobalion x2, Terrakion x2, Virizion x2, Zekrom & Keldeo.

Looking for any Turtwig. PM me.

Name: Max
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Legendary Pokemon (Pokemon Y):

I am looking for:
    PM me.

I can trade Pokemon with Pokerus or these legendaries:

3DS FC
    1993-8833-9071

have bred turtwigs up for trade. looking for anything in my sig. also have all the starters pm me if interested

Offering Turtwig for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums
    Last edited by Arides10; 3rd June 2012 at 2:33 AM.
    Pokemon Diamond - Name: Ares | Friend Code: 0819 9677 0437

Currently Looking for Rock Slide TM and Stone Edge TM. Offering The things I have from below. still looking for TMs 6/16/12

(I am willing to trade Multiple of the below for the Above!)

I have all Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,and Sinnoh starter Pokemons.
    I have Eevee, Riolu,Drifloon, and Snorlax.
    I have Pokerus Virus.
    I have Master Balls (most likely hacked).
    I have Most TM's in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have Most Berries in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have Most ITEMS that you can get in Pokemon Diamond.
    I have any Pokemon in Pokemon Diamond (except rares) for trade.

Looking for any old Turtwig or its evolutions! I can give you any Kanto/Unova starter, Pichu, Eevee, Zorua or I can look for any Dream World Pokémon when the Global Link is back up~

Trade done!
    Last edited by MezzyMuffin; 24th June 2012 at 3:32 AM.
    ☆ Mezzy's Trading Services! ☆
    • Pokérus • Hidden Abilities • Dream Ball Pokémon • Free Starters! • Natures • Egg Moves • Evolution Help • 5 perfect IVS • EV Training •
    X
    Name: Tasha
    Friend Code: 1332 - 8272 - 2251
    Friend Safari: Normal -

☆ Looking for ☆
    • 5 IV Ditto (31/31/31/xx/31/31) • Any Egg Moves! •

Looking for any Turtwig, can offer any starter, Zorua, Pichu,Magby or a Eevee

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast