Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #422 Shellos / #423 Gastrodon

I am looking for a male shellos or gastrodon with earth power, PM/VM me offers thanks

Looking for a female East Shellos or Gastrodon. Would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone give me a shellos or gastrodon. I need them to complete my national pokedex.

Looking for a female DW Shellos. I don't care if it's east or west, though if you have both I would prefer East (That's the blue one, right?). I have some females with DW abilities and lots of miscellaneous Pokemon. Just PM me with what you need and I'll hope I have it. xD
    Aiming for the top.

IGN: Matty
    FC: 3611 5000 0338

looking for a DWF shellos.

PM me for details on what I can offer
    PM or VM me for more trade info

Need either shellos or Gastrodon. Have almost every pokemon to trade so let me know what you need. PM me for more info.

Hey guys, looking for an East and West Shellos. I can breed something for you if its not too much trouble.
    Fiery Oxidation!
    -The spark plug of versatility.
    - Cutest fire type ever!
    ★ Signature was over the maximum height so it was eaten. Read the Sig Rules! Oyeak.
    Hmm, what should I do today? Mow the lawn or cook a casserole?
    Lawnmower, what did I tell you, don't eat the signatures! DIED: May 29, 2009
    Reobtained June 07, 2009- Used against Fantina
    Guys, Ashy Boy knew what he was doing against Morty- Noctowl kicks ghost hiney indefinitely.

Trade done
    Last edited by juniglee; 9th December 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Pokemon Black 2

Taking one step at a time, I will find my feet here

Friend Code: 1979 8219 9783

Looking for a female gastrodon (east or west is fine) would prefer one with storm drain but I can always breed it for the ability I want. A DWF would be nice, but I dont have a lot of DWF to offer in return. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Looking sor Shellos
    PM with offers.
    Black 2

FC: 0090 0340 6300
    Trainer Name: Hurin

I can offer: Any legendary

I need:

I am new to this site but I would greatly appreciate some help! I could really use a shellos, I don't care what form. I can trade you other pokemon you may need, and I have plenty of IV bred and EV'd pokemon that I no longer use, please PM me.

If you would like a pokemon from me with good IV's, I really am looking for a male shellos with egg move yawn with a Sassy or Calm nature, and at least one perfect IV in either HP or SpD. I have bred a lot, and have all perfect IV's in the bug group and several other perfect IV's in many others. Just please PM me and I know we can work something out!

Looking for a Shellos or Gastrodon. Doesn't matter where from or level or moves. I'm not huge on breeding so I don't have any pokemon with high EV's or anything. Just need to fill out my dex.

Offering Giratina, Regice, Regirock, Reshiram, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Landorus, Dialga, Lugia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uzie or Japanese Regigigas.

Looking for Shellos or Gastrodon. Can offer anything I can breed. Can offer Phione's. PM with offers.
    FC White: 1893 6509 3199.

Looking for:

Can Offer: Anything I'm not looking for.

Can infect with Pokerus.

I need a shellos. PM what you would want in return
    3DS FriendCode: 1736 1662 3325
    IGN: Chris
    Pokedex 712/719

Event Legends I need
    Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Meleotta, Genesect, and Diancie

Non-Event Legends I have extras of (only have 1 extra of each PM me with offers if you want one)
    Zapdos, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Uxie, Azelf, Regigigas, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, and Zekrom

I also have Multiscale Lugia and Regenerator Ho-oh

I would like a dream world female East Shellos ( Blue) please. Nature and level dont matter. I can offer tangela, barboach, poliwag and Snorunt with dream world abilities..Male or female with pokerus if desired. . Pm if you have it .
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

I'm looking for a Female East Sea Shellos or Gastrodon, I can offer Lileep with perfect SpDef IVs and Egg Move Recover, or just make a request of what you would like If possible, I'd like a Shellos/Gastrodon with Pokerus. PM me if you're interested!

I'm looking for a plain shellos or gastrodon. I can offer various dwf pokemon. PM/VM for a list.

Hey, I'm looking for a Shellos of any level, gender, or ability. I just need one for breeding because its in two different egg groups, I can offer any of the DWFs in my sig, and I can get a couple of rare gen 1 or 2 rare Pokémon like Tyrogue.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Hi guys I'm still looking for a shellos or gastrodon.

I would really like a pink one.

I can offer various dwf pokemon in return:

On black:

magikarp, gligar, eevee, vulpix, tentacool, growlithe, horsea, feebas, togepi, xatu, houndour, bagon, solosis, petilil and staravia...

On black 2:

omanyte, sandshrew, finneon, goldeen, duskull, whimsur, hoppip, sigilyphe, scolipede, rattata, corphish, shinx, durant, miltank, tirtouga, karrablast, pidove, buneary, shemet, tangela, farfaretched, krookodile, ducklet, luvdisc, cottonee, vanilish, lapras, duosion, lilleep, aerodactyle, emolga, nincada. relincanth, whoopsa and mr mime.

PM/VM if interested.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 13th April 2013 at 4:37 AM.

I'd like to trade a pink Shellos for a blue one (or Gastrodon). I tried doing it on the GTS a couple times, but kept getting pink in return.

I can also breed my other pink Shellos if anyone needs one. PM me with any offers.
    3DS friendcode: 0302-0987-5588
    Black 2 friendcode: 2237-7532-7281

I'm currently looking for Unown Q in Pokemon X/Y. I can give you anything that's breedable in return, including hidden abilities. Please PM me if you can help me out!

I need a Shellos. Can offer starters, volt tackle and most breedable pokemon. Make and offer.
    pokemon X fc: 4940-6419-7030

Looking for any shellos, basically I can give you ANY BREEDABLE pokemon in the dex (except starly XD).

PM if you're interested

EDIT Got one
    Last edited by Darkseeker; 28th May 2013 at 6:52 AM.
    Osorio

3DS Friend Code: 3325 2199 1446

What? you want a signature? fine.....

Spoiler:- Sign:

Now you see what happens when I make a signature XD

Default Gastrodon

i have a shiny gastrodon, level 28, UT. looking for any other shinies. PM with offers.

Offerring shellos and any pokemon

PM if you're interested
    Osorio

3DS Friend Code: 3325 2199 1446

What? you want a signature? fine.....

Spoiler:- Sign:

Now you see what happens when I make a signature XD

Looking for a blue en pink Shellos for my Black 2 PM me
    3DS Code: 3239 2844 7961
    Name: Kim
    Friend Safari Rock: Barbaracle, Dwebble & Pupitar

Made by FairyWitch