dialga timid

Looking for
    UT events
    Flawless/near flawless with good nature
    shinies if they are Flawless/near flawless with good nature

pm me
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

I have three shiny Palkia. In exchange for two of them, I want either a legit Darkrai, a legit Shaymin, a legit Keldeo, a legit Genesect, or a legit shiny. PM for offers.

Edit: Now all I need is the Genesect.
    Last edited by POKEMONMASTER#1; 9th November 2013 at 5:13 PM.

I DESPERATELY need a Shiny Torchic and Shiny Chimchar. PM me if you have one and the pokemon that you are looking for.
    I can offer many events and shinies such as Shiny Palkia.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Looking for Timid Palkia guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 70 Palkia, a lvl 47, and a lvl 1 for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for
    Looking for a perfect 5IV (no Sp. Atk) Adamant Technician with Bug Bite and Defog.

FC: 4041-0996-9440 White
    3DS: 4356-0820-0692 Y

Offering a shiny game stop event Palkia

Looking for shiny lotad, shiny karrablast, shiny sandlie (moxie), Shiny heracross (moxie), shiny metagross, shiny litwick, shiny rotom. Will hear other offers but mainly looking for those mentioned.

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon
    I also have lots of enigma berries for trade.

I have a bunch of dream radar palkia. Looking for DW pokemon andpokemon that evolve from trades and Happiness. Also legends besides mew,mewtwo,celebi,moltres,jirachi,ho-oh,giratina, dialga, palkia, shaymin,lugia. Also looking for other pokemon to complete my pokedex so PM me offers and I will try to work something out.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-7247-5365
    X and Y FC: 4312-9829-7537

I'm looking for a Japanese Palkia, any stats, any level, I don't really care as long as it's legit and it's not shiny. PM me if you want to know what I can offer (which, I'll just say, includes a Giratina).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910