Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: #495 Snivy / #496 Servine / #497 Serperior

I'm looking for a Snivy of any level. I don't have much to offer as I am just past the 7th gym. I have things back in the 4th gen if people want to do a double trade.

(Shiny Card made by Me)
    White2 Friend Code - 3182 7029 5661
    3DS Friend Code - 1435 4266 5411 - add me for safari and PM me yours. Safari - Fighting Type - Riolu - Pancham - Mankey
    Offering multiple lucky eggs for trade

I'm looking to get a Snivy, unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return as I haven't progressed that far in the game but if anyone would be kind enough to help me out please send me a private message.
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

I am looking for a Snivy and like most other Americans cant offer much in the way of trades. Id really appreciate it if you could help me. I am also looking for a Tepig and Larvesta if you are willing to trade them
    currently looking for any kanto or johto starters
    curently breeding spiritomb beldum Eevee and sinnoh and hoenn starters

pearl friend code 0431 6919 5432

Hi, I'm looking for a Snivy. Unable to offer much as I just got the game today, but I would be very grateful. PM---thanks.

Also looking for a Snivy. Just completed the 2nd Gym. If any of you new player who just barely started, would like someone to hold you Pokemon so you can start a new game with a different starter, I wouldn't mind doing it. All I ask is if you hook me up with a Snivy and Tepig. Yeah, I know an extra 2 hours might be a lot to ask...

I've got a Snivy, I'm looking for any of these pokemon. (Low leveled)

Shelmet/Accelgor
    Vanillite
    Pawniard
    Sigilyph
    Mienfoo
    Tynamo

I would appreciate if I could get more than one.

Thanks.

Hi there, I'm another player looking to get a Snivy having started the game with Tepig and wishing to play through with all 3 starters. I don't really have anything to offer beyond the usual Patrat/Lilipup/Purrloin etc. so am really hoping there is just someone generous enough to do me a favour. I'd be happy with either gender, but would prefer it to have a beneficial/neutral nature with no nickname. Just PM me if you have one!

Would anyone be willing to breed me a Snivy? I ordered my game on Amazon so it should arrive around Tuesday to Friday. I can't offer too much but I have some rares on my HeartGold that I can spare.

Thanks

I'm getting my game within the next couple of days and I'm picking an oshawott so if someone could PLEASE send me a Snivy please PM me I really, REALLY want one too so I would love if someone could breed one for me or get me one somehow Please and thanks!!

Just started a new game, would anyone be willing to send me an egg with a Snivy in it? PM if you're willing to help.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

im looking for any snivy im upto the 8th badge so can get somethings

Quote Originally Posted by rdobet View Post
    Damnit reset like 30 times
    still only male XD

Edit: Right after I type this I get a female XD

very funny men...lol
    FC:
    BLACK
    4684 8052 6770
    -=aCe=-

MY EVENT POKEMON

Anyone willing to spare a Snivy (and a Tepig)? I just started the game today so my pokellection is low.

PM if you're willing to help me out

looking for a snivy female. offer a tepig
    <3BS

I am looking for one of the give away Snivys. I would really appreciate getting all the starters.

Please PM if you are willing to give me one ^^

I have some eggs for Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. All are from the UK version of White.

Drop me a PM if anyone wants one.

Hey there Alanistic,

I've sent you a pm as I'm after a Snivy & Tepig please
    Name:- Delvia
    Pokemon X
    Friend Code :- 4055 - 3481 - 7499

I need a Tepig and Snivy!!!!
    Please.
    Signature

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Snivy, so please drop me a PM if you have one...I don't have much to offer for trades I'm afraid. I just got my second badge in Pokemon Black.

TM offering: iron tail,psychic,thunderbolt,ice beam, flamethrower, aerial ace,steel wing,
    brine,shadow claw,avalanche,sleep talk,swagger, flash cannon,payback
    drain punchdig, giga drain.

I have pokemon with egg move:
    aqua ring
    nature, modest 3x, caml 4x.
    with belly drum
    bulbasuar with leaf storm
    treecko with leaf storm,synthisis, leck seed.
    pichu with wish and volt tacle
    eevee with wish
    starly with roost

offering:

im looking for
    win2011 first evolotion
    a 3 master ball, snivy, tepig, oshawott.

FC:
    BLACK
    4684 8052 6770
    -=aCe=-

MY EVENT POKEMON

Hi I've Got A Snivy Egg Ready To Trade But Wont Be Able To Do So Until 4-5pm UK Time Sorry For The Inconvenience But I Have College And Need Sleep Thank You (PM Me With Offers )
    Pokémon White FC: 4899-9319-5912

Hello, I really want a snivy. Any will do as long as the snivy is from an english version and has not been nicknamed. I only have 1 badge so I dont have anything to trade really. It would be cool if someone could help me out!

I have a level 1 shivy Snivy and some other Snivy eggs, all at level 1, Profile message or PM for trade
    Thanks Skiyomi for siggie~

I am currently looking for a Snivy. I know I might some like a leech, but I just signed up today. I got my first pokemon game today (Pokemon White). I don't know how to do much, but I am trying my hardest. I do not have/use and cheat devices. I also don't accepted hacked pokemon, if I somehow get one, it will be released. I am looking forward to this community and so far I like it a lot. If you want to trade me a snivy, let me know. I can't offer much though. I will however be able to maybe give you something in the future when I get a good team set up.

So if you can trade me a snivy please let me know!

Edit- I forgot to mention, please send a private message or visitor message!
    Last edited by Toxic Hazard; 8th March 2011 at 4:44 AM.

I am looking for a Snivy, either in egg form or preferably a female so I can breed for my friends in my town.

I don't have much to offer Pokemon-wise but I do have Pokerus that I can trade in return. I have many Solosis from my White version and I can also breed Zorua as well.

PM me if you'd like these things in return for a Snivy or if you'd like to be generous and give me one. :3 Much appreciated ahead of time.

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast