Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: #501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

I have Oshwotts and Dewotts for trade,Looking chendelure,hiedragon,golurk,vaniluxe,victini.semis age,semisear or jelicent.

just started playing my black version again. looking for an oshwatt. can trade a tepig
    4811-8295-4838

If anybody could give me a shiny level 1-10 Oshawott, then I'll give them any starters, of all the regions, a pichu with volt tackle, OR a level 82 Mew that somebody traded me over GTS. PM me if you're willing.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Kieran-kun; 14th March 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

Hi I dont have much to give I just started, if anyone replies quick enough I can chose the starter you want but any ways im looking for:

Oshawott
    Male
    Calm

Surf

Thank You : )
    Fully evolving just for strength = More wins maybe but is a Bore :/

I can breed oshawatt for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.
    Now that my pokedex is complete, I'm pretty much just trading for shinies. I can breed any pokemon and (for now) have pretty much every legendary. I try to trade only legitimate pokemon and if I have any suspicion that a Pokemon that I received from a trade is not, I will most likely not re-offer it to anyone in anyway. That being said I also want to receive ONLY legitimately obtained Pokemon.
    Shinies I have: and Talonflame
    Shinies I Want: Mainly and (with Encore) or any of their evolutions.
    Any others will be well considered so please make any offers.

i actually have from my gold version a totodile aipom typhlosion meganium noctowl gligar and yanmega all high level except gligar

I found alot more so look on my profile to see and pm For their details

Breeding Oshawott's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.
    Can breed
    Looking for:
    White Forest exclusives and these legendaries

Black FC: 4341-2089-9979 OT:Max
    I only trade legit for legit please no hacks.
    If i trade you a hack please show me the proof and I will trade back and release the hacked
    Looking for a cloner please PM me

I have lv. 1 Oshawotts with Air Slash. I am looking for an aron, any other starter, zorua, or japanese pokemon. PM me if you want to trade.

Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.?
    Pokemon X (3DS) Friend Code:
    0387-9602-3253

looking for Female Oshawott ,Dewott, or Samurott. I have a Lugia, Zapdos, jp Rayquaza, zorua and zorua eggs to trade.

PM me if your interested
    Last edited by lycanadam; 26th March 2012 at 1:11 AM.
    Kisuke 0173 4136 5596 (pearl)
    Howl 4513 0328 1246 (white)
    Howl 2581 0982 3763 (white 2)
    my current team

shinies: ;443

I have a small army of oshawotts and half an army of tepigs that Im looking to trade away. Im looking for female dreamworld pokemon, in the original dreamball and UT. The ones I need are listed below:

bellsprout, doduo, scyther, zigzagoon, sunkern, mr mime, spinarak, wobbuffet, snubbull, houndour, smeargle, ralts, mawile, duskull, chimecho, swablu, krabby, horsea, omanyte, kabuto, remoraid, mantine, buizel, finneon, seel, shellder, mankey, machop, koffing, teddiursa, slugma, magby, larvitar, makuhita, burmy, skorupi, numel, torkoal, trapinch, and cacnea.

Pm me if interested, I'll try to remove pokemon I have recieved already from the above list, but it will be first come first serve. I will try to fulfill nature/gender requests if I can, but no guarantees.
    Pokemon X (3DS) Friend Code:
    0387-9602-3253

If anybody can offer me a legit Shiny Oshawott at level 1-5 then I'll trade them a legit WIN2011 Darkrai PM me if you're interested.

Ken Sugimori Gen I/II art for Mega Charizard courtesy of http://tomycase.deviantart.com/

3DS Friendcode - 4038-6259-5615

I'm able to breed all the starters, pm me for offers
    fc:

(black) 1635-8161-2578

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Come join me at pokemonplus.net! Join the forums to score some awesome rare pokemon for your collection! and make sure to spread the word to your friends!

Looking for: 2 v-create ;

I have many Oshawotts for trade. All have night slash and swagger. I have males and females, and several natures available. All Lv 1 UT. Will trade for any starters from any other generation, but I will listen to all offers. PM me if interested.

****ade done]
    Last edited by SpencerJJ2; 7th April 2012 at 12:33 AM.
    Soul Silver FC: 4985 9512 2698
    White FC: 2151 2719 6274

Trade done
    Last edited by MRxSATAN; 8th April 2012 at 8:07 PM.
    my Friendcode is 5343-8919-3377 in game name Maeth
    friendsafari type is fire and the pokemon are charmeleon, pansear and Ninetails

legendary pokemons i have:
    kanto:
    johto:
    Hoenn:
    sinnoh:
    Unova:

I need Oshawott but I don't have anything interesting to offer unless you want Tepig

EDIT: Don't need anymore. Thanks
    Last edited by KeiJou; 14th April 2012 at 9:18 PM.

Hey guys, I have plenty of Level 1 Oshawotts.

I'm looking for all starter Pokemon, please PM me with your offer!

-Andeh

I am breading all starters DAILY if anyone wants ANY starter especially Oshawott pm me.I am now offering Cobalion and Terrakion as well along with Zorua's,Phione's and Spiritomb's.
    Last edited by DragonTrainerSilver; 3rd May 2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Updated and upgraded

looking for any Oshawott,Dewott or Samurott I don't have much maybe white forest pokemon for Black ver. players? or a Swoobat Idk just inbox me if your feeling generous or want something I have kthxbye.

Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.
    White: 0733 4575 2370
    My team:
    Want:
    I have many and for trade, along with and I can get any of the legendary non event pokemon from white not listed. I also have the event . I can also breed most starters and other hard to find pokemon, PM me for details.

"If anybody else reads the Inheritance cycle and enjoys it, copy and paste this into your signature." -Started by Oceanhero.

I have a Rash, female Oshawott (remember, it's a good nature considering it has physical based moves too!).

I'm looking for a Jolly Snivy (regardless of gender).

I breed Oshawott's, if you want one pm me.

Check my sig for what I'm looking for, though feel free to pm me offers, I'll accept anything I don't have so most pre-gen V's and currently all black-only pokemon.

I'm online often so I'm reliable, but I run by GMT time so 4am-11amGMT I'm usually asleep, if you're usually only active during those times, I wouldn't bother I'm afraid :')
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 5200 1857 2513
    Looking for:
    Tradeable Pokemon:
    In Negotiations:
    Legendary Trades:
    Legit pokemon only, no hacks please, Pm me if interested.
    Other than unreleased pokemon, I've got a full Unovadex now so I can breed any Gen V's now, send me an offer

I've a stash of freshly hatched Oshawott, both genders, most natures, and I can transfer PKRS. Shoot me a PM/VM!

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast