Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #522 Blitzle / #523 Zebstrika

offering a shiny zebstrika, mainly need a vullaby or tornadus. water stones are a plus!

Currently have a female Zebstrika with the hidden ability Sap Sipper.
    It is also from a Hidden Hallow in Black 2/White 2.
    I shall be breeding them so PM me any offers.

Seeking a female Blitzle, preferably Timid or Modest. PM if you'd like to help out. I have an Audino, Pansage and Munna to offer.
    FC: 3354-1955-6602
    Gen 6 - Pokemon X
    Find me elsewhere @
    ~*yermeowjesty*~

I have a shiny Zebstrika if anyone is interested. Has a Lonely Nature, and its attack is its highest IV. (Do not know the value). Looking for Dream World Females. PM me for info!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Looking for a dwf blitzle. I can offer any of the dwf in my signature.
    FRIEND CODE
    White: 4642 6695 0190
    White2: 5138 0830 9795

DWF:

Looking for Female Blitzle/Zebstrika with Sap Sipper. PM me if you have one to work out a trade!
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Looking for the following pokémon (or their evolutions) with DW-abilitys, must be female (and the ones I want the most are in bold):

Magikarp, Lapras, Chinchou, Carvanha, East Sea Shellos, Ducklett, Venonat, Anorith, Burmy, Venipede, Poochyena, Absol, Purrloin, Sandile, Bagon, Blitzle, Shroomish, Mienfoo, Ponyta, Numel, Pansear, Spearow, Tropius, Staravia, Woobat, Deerling, Girafarig, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Seviper, Cranidos

What I have to offer:

DWs I can breed: Eevee, Vulpix, Murkrow, Growlithe, Trapinch, Shuppet, Slowpoke, Shuckle, Riolu, Swablu, Igglypuff, Shuckle, Sandshrew

Other DWs (untrained): Starmie (serious), Beldums, Bronzors, Drifblim (Naive, male)

PM if interested.
    Last edited by Mustasiipi; 15th February 2013 at 4:11 PM.
    Pokémon Pearl FC: 0688-5300-6353
    Pokémon Platinum FC: 3309 3791 6836
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 2064 1799 5071
    Pokémon Black FC: 3612 0606 9119
    Pokémon White 2 FC: 2323 4217 0825

Default Dream World Blitzie

I'm looking for a female Blitzie with its dream world ability

Spoiler:- :
    I can breed any of the following DW pokemon:

PM if you are intersted.
    Last edited by Ulrik; 11th March 2013 at 10:13 PM.

How do I PM you? Im new to this whole forum thing but I really need a female dream world blitzle or zebstrika. I dont have a bunch to offer but I do have some dream world eevees and dratinis and gligars. Thanks!

My white 2 friend code: 0949 1518 833t

Looking for one because they dont exist in Black 2 , lemme know!

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too .
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

I'm looking to trade my lvl18 Blitzle for another Blitzle, preferably lvl15 or higher, just to get the swap. Mine's name is Ixion, if the traded one could be the same if possible that'd be swell. I'm not sure yet where the name rater is so I can't change mine's yet.
    2667 3319 7557 <-- Add me! I love to trade, whether it's fancy stuff or not

I am looking for a Blitzle! Please PM me with the offer when you get a chance!

I have a Shiny Female Zebstrika with Motor Drive, currently lvl 47. Any offers are welcome.

My copy of White was stolen while I was on Vacation, losing everything.
    I'd love if someone could send me a lvl. 1 Blitzle (bonus points if it has thunder/flame charge) as my Zebstrika was my absolute favourite!
    I'd like to train him from the beginning!

Thanks!

-Zebrob

Hi, looking for DW female Blitzle. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123