Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #551 Sandile / #552 Krokorok / #553 Krookodile

Hello Everyone,
    I'm looking 4 an Adamant Krookodile Ev Trained for Atk & Spd + know both fang egg moves (I DON'T WANT IT SHINY W/ A PASSION!!!) I also request the ivs for the atk & spd is between 25-31. For what I have to trade 4 it check my shop (link to it in sig). Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,
    Dragohammer227

Looking for an adamant/jolly Sandile with egg move pursuit and Ability Moxie. I can offer almost anything from every generation! Pm !
        Spoiler:- Safari:

Spoiler:- Dragon Breeding:

Sorted, thanks ouchies!
    Last edited by Falconblade; 15th January 2012 at 2:29 PM.

Just started breeding Adamant Sandiles. PM for offers.

You can ask for either Intimidate or Moxie, wanted Nicknames and if you want ThunderFang and Firefang on them. Working on breeding other Egg Moves right now.
    Pokemon Black FC - 2236 7590 5536

Offering a legit Shiny Krookodile, looking for the following shinies:

-Gastly w/ modest or timid nature
    -Charmander w/ adament nature

Edit: Traded~!
    Last edited by Vitals; 27th March 2012 at 1:10 AM.
    "My likes are divide and conquer, and black tea.
    My dislikes are being shot through the leg by
    people I don't know. Also crap."

White Friend Code! 0089 2441 8191
    Y Friend Code! 2638-0687-0711

Name: Faust
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Trading Away

Krokorok - Naive Nature, Moxie Ability, Male, Level 34 - Embargo, Swagger, Crunch & Dig
    Krookodile - Modest, Intimidate Ability, Female, Level 50 - Swagger, Crunch, Dig & Foul Play

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

I'm offering my Shiny Krookodile again. It has an Impish Nature (+ Defense, - Sp. Attack) with the ability Moxie, and it's at Lv. 72. I can nickname it whatever the best offerer wants before I trade it. It was caught in a random encounter prior to beating the game, making it even more of a rarity: it was recorded as caught on March 7, 2011, literally one day after the game was released in the United States. This Krookodile is one of the first 5th generation shinies ever caught in an English version game, and it can be yours!

What I would like in exchange (Make offers with any of the following. I prefer unevolved forms.):

Something from the shiny Totodile family, shiny Porygon family, shiny Pineco family, shiny Misdreavus family, shiny Onix family, shiny Treecko family, shiny Torchic family, shiny Trapinch family, shiny Beldum family, shiny Spiritomb, shiny Snivy family, shiny Tepig family, shiny Koffing family, shiny Yamask family, shiny Venipede family, shiny Litwick family, shiny Solosis family, shiny Roggenrola family, shiny Axew family, and Shiny Tornadus. Ones in bold will recieve heightened consideration for trade.

Also, you may offer battle-ready competitive Pokemon, just tell me their nature, moveset, ablility, and general effort point distribution.

So everyone, please, PM me with your offers!

I'm offering a Krokorok. It's level 35 right now, has a quirky nature, is Mischievous and has Moxie. I'm looking for a Drilbur level 22+ or a Excadril. Any nature that doesn't hinder their attack or speed is good and I prefer Sand Rush.

I am currently looking for a Sandile/Krookodile that has its Dream World ability, Anger Point. If you have one that you are willing to trade, PM me. I can trade event pokemon and legendaries for it, as well a some lvl. 100 pokemon.

I've got a shiny Wingull & an extra Wifi Darkrai that I'll to trade for a male Krookodile with Moxie. PM me if interested
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 13th September 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Listening to a giant hobo that seems to scare Doublade for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Looking for a shiny flawless jolly sandile with moxie. PM/VM if you want to trade. I have many flawless legends/regular pokes to trade, as well as events
    Looking for these flawless shinies (or their evolutions):

(timid)(modest)(impish)(adamant)

DW/DR (can't be shiny obviously):(impish)(adamant)

Good natures where they apply.

Feel free to PM/VM and I will you send you a list of what I have. I have a lot of flawless shinys to offer as well as events.

FC: 1421-4515-1296

Got a Bashful Shiny Krookodile... 252 Spd/ 252 Atk. It has Moxie. Offer whatever--Shinies, BW events...

I totally am looking for a DW f sandile. i have spare legendaries for trade.

ALSO loking for dw f corphish if anyone has any spares,

DESPERATE. HELP!

Have a Shiny UT Adamant Sandile for trade. Pm me offers
    Personal Shinies: / / / / /
    Shinies up for trade     Spoiler:- Shinies:

Check out our 4th/5th gen Trade Shop Right here:
    Pocket Monsters Stop Shop

HeartGold FC : 1249 3952 8491 , The name's Jimmy
    Black 2 FC: 3697 8138 3735, still Jimmy
    Shiny Wants:
    Jirachi
    Larvesta or Volcarona
    Joltik
    PM me

I need a DWF Sandile.
    I can breed most DWFs in return, just ask me if I have one on hand, I'll search my game cards, and I'll get back to you. (I had an unfortunate event where I said I had something, looked and could not find it, and I felt dreadful for advertising something I didn't have, so now I'll check before I say I do).
    PM for offers.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Heya guys

I'm looking for a dw female sandile with adamant nature, I have a BUNCH of shinies and legendaries, pm me if u have one.

Hey I just bought a used version of pokemon black 2 and i noticed the previous owner has few decent pokemon (6). I want to do a trade-trade back thing. I want to trade over the six to someone's game and have that person trade those six in to my original black game (i have black and black 2) Please PM. I am willing to give you six pokemon from my black (if I have them)
        Spoiler:- Safari:

Spoiler:- Dragon Breeding:

I'm looking for any shiny sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile for my husband. Sandile is his favorite pokemon. I will trade any of my other shinies or any Pokemon I have. I have a shiny charmander, charizard, tangela, golbat, and more.

Pokemon Pearl
    Name: Theresa
    white friend code: 3739 8820 4597
    pearl Friend Code: 1933 7464 2470

pokemon white fc: 3739 8820 4597

looking for a shiny sandile. want to have moxie as ability. and adamant/jolly for nature. want a male. Must be legit. Trading either a legit dw Lugia with a neutral nature OR a meloetta also with a neutral nature. both are ut

I'm looking for a 31 IV'd Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile in speed and attack. shininess does not matter
    White (MIKE) FC: 3267-4378-1370
    Black (Jamie) FC: 1807-5637-9714
    White 2 (Kenzie) FC: 4084-3702-8591
    3DS (Mike) FC: 4124-5275-3725

Spoiler:- Trades:

All VGC BAttles will be on White 2

Looking for any sort of Krookodile, just to complete the Dex. Either that or a lvl. 39+ Sandile/Krokorok
    Last edited by Rai+; 13th April 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Obtained!

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

Looking for any Krokorok for Dex purposes. Can offer Torchic with any Nature and Larvitar and Misdreavus with most Natures. Have other Pokemon to offer as well.

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

Does anyone have a shiny Sandile or Krookodile they're willing to trade? PM me with offers

Hi, looking for DW female Sandile. Can offer shards, rare candies, DW females not listed in my sig. Let me know if keen.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123