Trait: Moxie
    shiny
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Drain Punch

Im looking for a male scraggy or scrafty that knows both dragon dance and ice punch, i can offer alot of diffrent things, pm me please

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

I can trade a scrafty for one or more of the following:

Kecleon
    Volbeat
    Castorm
    Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.
    I HAVE COMPLETED THE 5TH GEN NATIONAL DEX LEGITIMATELY, AND HAVE SEVERAL EVENT LEGENDARIES, EXCLUDING #647-649.
    If you want something, i'm more than capable of helping, if within reason.

I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR (IN ENGLISH):
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

White FC: 3825 7836 7272

LF: Male Careful scraggy with Shed Skin as a nature and also Ash's Scraggy I believe! PM me please if you have either available

Looking for Ash's Scraggy (UT, it's from a Japanese Event), offering many, many, events, shinies and good pokemon. I am offering any of the following: Shiny Zorua, TRU Regigigas, TRU Shaymin, 2008 Gamestop Deoxys, Space Center Deoxys, Wishmaker Jirachi, Summer '10 Jirachi, Shiny Groudon, Shiny Kyogre, Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus, Shiny Modest Kyurem, Hayley's Mew, Myster Mew, Fall '10 Mew, ALAMOS Darkrai, Shiny Alamos Darkrai, Enigma Stone Latios/Latias, Ash's Pikachu, Pikachu-colored Pichu, Gamestop Celebii, Gamestop Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune, TRU Arceus, MICHINA Arceus, level 100 Shiny Shaymin, Cobalion, Shiny Virizion, Shiny Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram, VGC Shiny Milotic, VGC Shiny Eevee, Rotom and any of his forms, AND FINALLY, any of the Unova starters

PM me here on Serebii or contact Hax0rus on the Wi-Fi Chat
    Last edited by WhiteWisper; 22nd March 2011 at 4:31 AM.

want a shiny scrafty 40 or up as long as its shiny i don't care. would like it ademant.

I have got two level 1 scraggys freshly hatched both have the shed skin ability. I'm not sure what gender they are. I have also got a scraggy egg. PM me if your interested or want any more details. Have been trying to find a female snivy or axew but not that fussy with what trade I get it return.
    Last edited by shaund360; 24th March 2011 at 12:14 PM.

have a scraggy

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisToeFur View Post
    Read my signature for what I want and what I am offering.
    I can get you all your want and I'll take any of the things you are offering

Looking for a male scraggy/scrafty with Dragon Dance and Ice Punch, I can offer egg move and IV'd pokemon like deino and vullaby. Please PM me if interested
    Breeding Several Pokemon with Perfect Stats!
    Current pokemon on the list are;
        Spoiler:- Iv Bred Pokemon:

PM me if you're interested in a trade! Looking for other IV bred pokes, but I'll consider anything

Y FC: 1005-9711-1411
    Black 2 FC: 2409-3576-7074
    White FC: 4169-3815-7698

I can breed Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Drain Punch. I'm looking for Thundurus and Power Items so PM if you're interested.
    Have a nice day

Black FC: 3911-6974-2268
    -STUNFISK LAUGHS AT YOU!-

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

I have Ash's Scraggy for trade. I'm looking for older events. Please Pm me. NO legends caught in game :|

Looking for scraggys with adament nature, and egg moves dd and drain punch! offering zoruas with egg moves dark pulse and extrasensory or charmanders with egg moves dd and dragon pulse

Looking for scrafty, offering zorua, pm me if interested

Pokémon White Code: 2150-9034-5470

Got a bunch of Scraggy with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt and Drain Punch let me know what you've got for trade.

IV breeding adamant scraggys with ice punch, dragon dance and drain punch. PM me if you're interested in trading for the resulting pokemon. I'm mainly looking for impish skarmory with good IVs plus roost and whirlwind, but any IV bred pokemon will do.
    Breeding Several Pokemon with Perfect Stats!
    Current pokemon on the list are;
        Spoiler:- Iv Bred Pokemon:

PM me if you're interested in a trade! Looking for other IV bred pokes, but I'll consider anything

Y FC: 1005-9711-1411
    Black 2 FC: 2409-3576-7074
    White FC: 4169-3815-7698

looking for female adamant scraggy, offering zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory or charmander with dd and dragon pulse or axew with max speed iv

looking for a scraggy with ice punch dragon dance drain punch

Any nature

i have a lot to offer just pm me

FC : 0877-0786-0142

Looking for a Scrafty PM if you have one (male please)

Looking for a Jap. Ash' Scraggy, Pm for offers
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

I have a shiny Scraggy for trade. pm me with offers or visit my trade shop.
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2vs0yyt.png[/img]
    Visit my trade shop here

Looking for Events!.
    White friend code: 1721-2433-6767

What I'm offering: Egg-move Scrafty.

I'm currently MM-ing for a Scrafty so I've got tons of egg-moved ones to trade. They know Ice, Thunder, and Drain Punch as well as Dragon Dance. Specify the gender, ability, and nature and I'll get it for you.

I'm looking for a male egg-moved pokemon in return. Specifically for a Dark Pulse + Extrasensory Zorua. But any egg-moved pokemon works as well. I'll consider all non-egg-move pokemon offers as well (such as shinies, events, legendaries, or White exclusives).

What I'm looking for: A legit, UT, Shiny Scrafty WITH an Adamant, Impish, or Careful nature. I've got tons of shinies to offer in return (Adamant Beldum, Modest/Timid Surskit, Adamant Growlithe, Adamant Shinx, Modest Latias, etc) as well as event pokemon. See my shop (linked to my name in my sig) for the complete list.

Message me with all offers/questions.
    Last edited by Pikawho?; 13th April 2011 at 9:29 PM.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Need a Male Scraggy with Moxie and perfect stats. Mine was Stolen :'( By a mean person I trusted. My game was freezing so I let them hold them til I could restart. They took my other perfect stat non hacked or cloned: Emolga Male, Tranquil Female with Super Luck, Oshawott Male, Tepig Male, Snivy Female, Swadloon Male with Swarm.... please help me get them again

Lookign for Ash's Scraggy.
    PM me for offers.
    White Friend Code - Jordan - 0991 1136 8348
    HG Friend Code - JORDAN - 3782 1888 2292
    Pearl Friend Code - ROXY - 1290 1247 3374

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast