Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: #559 Scraggy / #560 Scrafty

Looking for a male Scraggy or Scrafty with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Drain Punch for breeding. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or whether it's UT or not. I just need that specific set of moves.

Can offer freshly-bred UT 5th-gen starters, Chimchars, Torchics, Bulbasaurs, Eevees or Zoruas (none have DW abilities). PM me if you can help me out.
    August 29, 2005 - Never Forget.

Proud Linux User | Lost internet for a bit, now back again
    Black FC: 1807 9919 3615 | Pearl FC: 0731 7514 9965 | Platinum FC: 2793 6651 0222
        Spoiler:- I Can Breed These:

Spoiler:- I'm Looking For These:

I have a box of Dragon Dance Scraggy. Male/Female. Different natures. Hit me up if you want one.

Get me one of these and take your pick of what I have, otherwise just make an offer of something interesting and get a random one.

UT Adamant Horsea with outrage
    UT Adamant/Jolly Dratini
    UT Adamant Axew
    UT Modest Dratini
    UT Timid Pain Split Gastly
    UT Adamant or Jolly Technician Sycther
    UT Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk
    UT Careful or Impish Eevee
    UT Timid Zorua
    UT Adamant Stunky
    UT Jolly Sniper Skorupi
    Black 2 FC: 4814-4763-0492

+++++=Game Over

Looking for DWF scraggy/scrafty. I can offer shiny crustle adament near-flawless with spikes and stealth rock, JP hidden hollw medicham quiet, quiet imposter ditto, Shiny EV'd infernape naive with fake out, shiny zorua flawless timid em: extrassensory/dark pulse, Shiny electrike sassy, Shiny crown event entei ut, shiny crown event raikou ut, shiny shieldon brave female ut, Jirachi event HG/SS T, shiny deoxys lv.100 quiet, shiny EV'd houndoom timid dark pulse, shiny kingler lv.38 impish, shiny krabby lax lv.15, shiny feebas lax (holding prism scale), shiny gible nn'd Kaumalat joly lv.1 flawless, shiny kakuna lv.8 bold, shiny girafirig quirky lv.59, shiny graveler nn'd Veler, shiny tentacool lv.40 modest, shiny persian nn'd SnowCoin lv.46, shiny goldeen lax, shiny seaking naive, shiny relicanth adament flawless, shiny pidgeot lv.36, shiny JP poochyena, shiny bonsley careful, shiny spearow lv.17 careful, trick room iv 0 speed NON-shiny duskull near-flawless in other stats, shiny slugma naive, shiny cacturne brave lv.66 T, shiny rhyhorn lv.35 naive, shiny donphan lonely, shiny miltank lv.100 hasty, and any other dex fillers you might need ;3 I also can pokeshift shinies from my HG if you don't see anything you like here. Message me soon. ;3

EDIT: Got it
    Last edited by EmiiLava; 5th December 2012 at 12:44 AM. Reason: got it

My xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~My Tumblr~}{~TEF~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 80~} {~Most recent shiny : Random Shiny Foongus~}

3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version)

I would love a female Dream World Scraggy. That would just be the coolest! I can trade any of the Dream World females in my signature.
    DW females for trade:

I have a Dream World Male Scraggy with Drain Punch Faint Attack Sand Attack and Headbutt. Looking for Male spheal or Female Starly/Staravia

I don't have much to trade... but I am nevertheless looking for a scraggy with dragon dance and some other egg moves. I currently have a female jolly scraggy, which would be perfect for breeding... except I'm not at a point in the game where I can visit the daycare. o_o I'll trade you all of scraggy/riolu I have. xD But that's about all I can offer. Please help!

Just looking for a male scraggy with shed skin or moxie, no other real requirements other than it being under lv. 20, I just want to get one for my team as soon as possible on White 2 and I only just got the 1st badge. PM if you have one to spare...

Hi! I'm looking for a shiny Scraggy or Scrafty, ANY gender, stats, level, it doesn't matter. Please PM me if you have one and we can make a deal! I have Pokemon from all gens in my boxes, and I'm looking for a fair trade.
    Been Playing Poke'mon Since Red and Blue!
    Poke'Experts! UNITE!
    (If you are a Poke'Expert Copy this to ur sig) ^-^

Cleaning out unwanted inventory as all of my boxes are pretty much full...

Trading Jolly Scraggies. PM me for one.

Eggmoves (D. Dance, T. Punch, I. Punch, D. Punch)

If you're looking for one with a better than average iv spread we can talk.

I will be releasing any Scraggies not given away over the weekend so message me asap.
    3DS FC: 4699-5691-3223

MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE TO GET A HOLD OF ME QUICKEST
    Black 2 FC: Pid 1636 3572 7947

I've been breeding my DWF scraggy and now have a surplus of them :P
    Right now I have 5 with the hidden ability Intimidate, 2 male and 3 females.
    I also have 5 others - 2 females with shed skin, 1 female and 2 males with moxie.

PM me if you're interested

Edited with 2 more female DWFs ^^
    Last edited by Keera; 5th March 2013 at 2:55 PM.
    White 2 FC: 2666-9983-9495
    DeviantArt | Tumblr | My crafting forum
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/14e289t.png[/IMG]
    I crochet pokemon!! I can be commissioned if you would like for me to make you a custom one. I also have some pre-mades for sale. If interested, please send me a note on DeviantArt telling me what you want.

I have a very very casual breeding shop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Have a shiny Scrafty wanting to trade pm with offers

Hey can i have a scraggy or a scrafty with moxie and a jolly or brave nature please. pm with what you want

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too .
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

I've got a dream world Careful Scraggy with Intimidate. Hit me up for negotiations.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

looking for Satoshi Scraggy lv.1. PM ME

I'm looking for a level 1 male Scraggy that has the Moxie ability and knows both Zen Headbutt and Ice Punch. PM me if you want to trade.
    3DS FC: 3711-7165-2684
    Normal type safari:

Message me if you want to battle

Currently seeking: level 1 male Modest , level 1 male Moxie ability that knows Zen Headbutt & Ice Punch, any pokemon with good egg moves and stats, shinies, ev trained pokemon

Offering: Pokerus, Froakie, Chespin, Fennekin, Tyrunt, Amaura, other pokemon, Blastoisinite, Gardevoirite, Venusaurite

I'm looking for a DW Scraggy with Mach Punch, Gender or nature do not matter. I have many legit legendaries to offer. Just PM if interested in seeing what I have.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789