Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #562 Yamask / #563 Cofagrigus

Default #562 Yamask / #563 Cofagrigus

Have yamask and cofagrigus. pm if you'd like to trade.

I have lots of Yamask's that I bred, they are mostly all Bold nature and when you take it to the IV judge he calls their IV stat fantastic. Message me your offers, looking for power band items or any other well bred pokemon
    0604-5656-9033

looking for any yamask or evo form for trade pm if interested
    Poke Shop

german jolly charmander
    japan oshawott with PKRS quirky
    japan piplup up for trade quirky
    japan evee up for trade lax
    japan metagross hardy
    japan cyndaquil rash

I have all starters from all generations up for trade
    if you want one from a certain nature I may be able attain it for you. Current Legends for trade
    Rayquaza and japan Giratina

I also have pokemon with PKRS virus which lets the pokemon lev way faster then without it. So im looking for decent offers for this virus. If you want to know more about PKRS just google it.

Looking for certain shiny's or good offers

Shinys I want at the moment

shiny litwit prefer timid nature or random

any shiny evee or vaporeon

i would like a shiny yamask i will trade anything from 4th generation shiny if requested

Hello, I am have a variety of yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade Below are the Pokémon I request:

Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Pansage, Simisage, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Conkelldurr, Seismitoad, Sawk, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.

MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Suicune1988; 24th March 2011 at 5:47 PM.

Pokémon White Code: 2150-9034-5470

Does anyone have a Shiny Yamask?
    My friend code:

Lester - 2451-4021-8817
    ---
    I cherish Pokemon as if they were people. I will not accept unreasonable or ridiculous trades, nor will I accept hacked Pokemon. Please note that I WILL make exceptions if needed.

Seeking Female Hidden Ability Pokemon, Iris' Axew, Ash's Pidove, Cilan's Pansage, OR a Shiny Deino. WILL be updated periodically.

Thanks to cmh93 for trading me Mew! Remember, if you ever want it back, let me know!

Pokémon Trades:
    Hello, I am have a variety of yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade Below are the Pokémon I request
    Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
    MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I am have a variety of Zorua, Darumaka, and Yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade Below are the Pokémon I request
    Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
    PLEASE READ. Woobat is not swoobat, and Darumaka is NOT Darmanitan, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze and confound me… -_-

Looking for a non-english Yamask with 31 IV's in defines and Sp.defense. I can offer shiny pokemon or IV bred pokemon
    White FC: 0733 8904 4819

white 2 FC: 0777 2290 2356

looking for shiny of yamask! pm me plz

----------
    !Equals!

Dex Stats:
    Kanto Section: Incomplete - Need 48
    Johto Section: Incomplete - Need 35
    Hoenn Section: Incomplete - Need 49
    Sinnoh Section: Incomplete - Need 2
    Unova Section: Complete
    National: Incomplete - Need 134

Spoiler:- Credit:

Looking for a Bold or Relaxed female Yamask. Can trade a 30 atk IV Cubchoo.
    White FC: 4641 8427 8013

I have an UT neutral natured shiny yamask. PM me with your offers.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/nl1r2o.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

^^^ Still available. PM me with offers.
    Just so it's clear, my white FC is 4729-1177-5594. The one on my banner is outdated.

^^^^ The shiny yamask is still available.

Looking for a level 100 Cofagrigus to use as GTS fodder
    Pokemon X/Y code: 3909-8751-5673

Safari: Electabuzz, Electrode, Manectric

So in my quest to get decent IVs for my Yamask I am left with leftovers which I have no use for but rather than to release them (which I have no hesitation doing), I figured I may as well put them on offer however I do not plan to keep them for that long so if you want one you'll have to be quick. I am not looking for much in return so feel free to take them off my hands

Yamask- 31/7/31/15/31/29- Bold
    Yamask- 31/31/31/4/30/0- Hardy

Now all you have to do is to PM me so we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

i got a flawless cofagrigus, bold nature, only IVs not 31s r the ones required to give it HP fighting 70

I am looking for a shiny of either one, and I don't care about stats or anything. I have several shinies to offer, but am currently too tired to type out the list. (Made a list in the general shiny trading thread) Message me if interested.

I'm looking for a Bold nature yamask/cofagrigus. Preferably good EVs in HP/Def/SpD.
    If it is shiny I don't care about EVs.

I have a lot of 1st-4th gen legends/pokemon. Just call what you need.

I'm looking for a shiny, relaxed or bold yamask or cofagrigus.
    Untouched would be nice unless it's already EV trained in HP/Def/Spdef

I'm offering the shiny legendary beasts, a shiny grimer, or a shiny chansey.

PM me!
    DP FC: 3737 6010 7754
    PBR FC: 5069 0991 3390
    BW FC: 2107 8873 8497
    I have Phiones for trade! PM me

Default Shiny Yamask

looking for a Shiny Yamask i can offer whats in my sig, pm me with offers
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Looking for a nonenglish Cofagrigus, offering whatever you really want.

PM if interested.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Can breed them Yamask and family wit 31 IVs in Attack =P
    PM me

I need a Yamask. PM me if your offering me it.
    Shop
    Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall

Pearl: 2107 6514 2728
    Black: 0218 1964 0547

Do you want to know if your event Pokemon are hacked? If so, click this link: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/misc/pkmdbhostedfiles.php and find your event Pokemon to see if it matches. If it does, then its hacked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast