And Iwant (any evo)
    Admant and is either:
    Proud of its power
    Likes to thrash about
    A little quick tempered
    Likes to fight
    Quick Tempered

Can trade any below for one of above. PM if interested

Will trade most any below for any nonGenV(unless legendary) pkmn that isnt listed already (I also want high IV nonenglish )

For trade:

-
    -- - ---

In need of a lv.1 tirtouga with solid rock and Adamant nature, perfect IV's only. Its for a friend of mine who is making a team and I'm going to surprise them with it so time is of the essence. Offer open only until July 15th. PM me with details please!

Looking for lvl 1 Tirtouga, have lvl 1 Archen, thanks!

Looking for a Tirtouga LVL 1. Can breed and trade Archen LVL 1. Thanks!
    Heath-beauxtithe - 4656-6712-0285: Normal Type—Lillipup, , &

Pokemon X Shinies:

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Im looking for a shiny Tirtouga, level 1, untouched. Im offering a Japanese Jirachi, level 5, transfered from Hoenn. Pm me if youre interested!
    My Friend code is 1162 9007 8982

Here is a page of shinies I am offering, along with my shiny wants! ^^

Wanted: DW Spinda, shiny Vullaby, shiny drifloon, shiny aron, shiny Ferroseed, shiny Seedot, shiny Spheal, and shiny Azurill!

Like the Sims 3 and Pokemon?

Silver and Gold FTW! ~<3

Im looking for a shiny Tirtouga, level 1, untouched. Im offering a Japanese Jirachi, level 5, transfered from Hoenn. Pm me if youre interested!
    My Friend code is 1162 9007 8982

Here is a page of shinies I am offering, along with my shiny wants! ^^

Wanted: DW Spinda, shiny Vullaby, shiny drifloon, shiny aron, shiny Ferroseed, shiny Seedot, shiny Spheal, and shiny Azurill!

Like the Sims 3 and Pokemon?

Silver and Gold FTW! ~<3

I'm looking for a Tirtouga and are willing to offer Cyndaquils, Totodiles, Zoruas and some others

Looking for a female Tirtouga/Carracosta with the ability Solid Rock and relaxed Nature for breeding. I'm offering any starter/fossil Pokemon or Zorua at Lv 1 untouched. PM me if interested.

Edit: Just got one, thanks Quauhtli.
    Last edited by Dark Mephiles; 11th July 2012 at 5:16 PM.
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

Looking for a Level 1 UT Tirtouga. Offering Level 1 UT Archen, but can also try and get others. PM instead of wall post, please.

Looking for a regular UT Tirtouga. I can offer an Archen, I also have several other Pokemon I can offer such as Zorua, Charamander, Bulbasaur, and more.

I have a few tirtouga eggs if anyone is interested.
    Pokemon White name : Ryan
    White Friend Code : 0476-4726-7646

Looking for a Tirtouga that's close to evolving. PM me with offers please.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Looking for a shiny tirtouga its also the last unova dex pokemon I need don't care if its RNG'd preferably not though I can offer some shinies from my shop

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I might start breeding Tirtougas soon. If anyone wants babies, PM me with offers.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Looking for a Tirtouga level 1. Stats don't matter. Offering level 1 Archen. PM if interested

Looking for any Tirtouga/Carracosta. Can offer any other breedable from Unova barring Zorua. Hit me up with a PM if you can trade.

Quick! I need a tirtouga bad. I started black 2 thinking I could get one, but the game is a douche pickle, and doesn't give you a fossil. Please, a male tirtouga named Crunch. It's all I'm asking for.

Have a Shiny Carracosta looking for a Keldeo let me know thanks and good luck

I forgot to mention. I have pokerus pokemon up for trade. Infectation station here.

looking for any tirtouga started white 2 recently pm me if anything!
    Diamond Fc: 1936-7721-5857

white 2 fc: 4256-1305-1928
    trainer name: Gio

I'm looking for eggs containing Tirtouga (I want to hatch it myself to become the OT) for my Black 2. I can offer the version exclusives Magby, Buneary and Gothita from there. Also can offer a ton of breedable pokemon from my White (including all starters)- since that trade would be more complicated, I'd be willing to give 2 pokemon per egg.

Please PM if interested
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I'm looking for a DW female Tirtouga or Carracosta. I have other DW Pokemon that I am willing to offer that I can breed including, Togepi, Riolu, Shuckle, Igglybuff, Swablu, Spiritomb, Vulpix, and Poliwag. I also have Porygon and Bronzor as well. If anyone is interested inbox me, or message me on skype. My skype address is mtmaster_2k7
    You have a better chance of reaching me on skype (mtmaster_2k7)
    Black 2 FC:4256 1441 2663

looking for a DWF Tirtouga...I'll trade you a Shiny Rotom or sigilyph, or any DWF of your choice PM with offers
    I breed Egg moves, DW Pokemon, MM Shinies, and RNG wild Pokemon.

Spoiler:

I have Pokemon Dream Radar!

I can RNG anything you want

White 2 FC: 2667 0955 0865
    White FC: 2021 9371 8681

Do you happen to have any Tirtouga eggs left? I really want a carracosta for my Black 2 Team, but am not able to get one before E4. I just started playing so I don't have anything good to trade back I would really appreciate it though.

My FC is: 2881 8577 1747

Will trade any of my tirtougas to people who want one, just PM me with the offer

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast