Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1782

Thread: #570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

I got a lv. 52 Mild natured Zoroark that I would like to trade and I have like 22 lv. 1 Zoruas (most are male, 2 female) that I want to trade along with a few other lv. 1 Pokes like Aerodactyl, Lapras, Scraggy and Treecko.
    I am looking for Pokemon not in my Pokedex which is a lot. Mainly for the Zoruas.

I would try trading them in GTS negoations but I really doubt it I can get anything cool because I usually don't.
    So please PM me or VM and offer whatever, if I don't have the Pokemon I may just accept it.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Currently breeding Zorua, seeking Gen 1 starters and Pichu/Pikachu. PM if interested.
    FC: 3354-1955-6602
    Gen 6 - Pokemon X
    Find me elsewhere @
    ~*yermeowjesty*~

I have a few shiny naive flawless male dark pulse zoruas to trade. I'm looking for DWF that I don't already have. PM me with offers.
    White version FC: 4040 5967 6122 -Always looking for a good ou battle.
    I RNG Pokemon. Shiny doesn't mean hacked!

Need a male Squirtle, etc. Preferably level 1 (UT, egg, bred legit). Not worried about stats and nature. I have on hand...

- Zorua lvl 1 both genders w/ Counter and Dark Pulse
    - Eevee lvl 1 both genders, Anticipation; w/ Covet, Curse, Stored Power, Wish
    - Gible lvl 1 male Rough Skin; w/ Earthquake, Dragon Claw, and Stone Edge
    - Swinub lvl 1 female Thick Fat; w/ Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear

PM me please, I'd be using White, and Friend Code is in my sig. Please have F.C. ready in your profile, and specify which cart (if you have more than one game in your sig.) you'll be using, plus in-game name.

i have Zorua's Pm me if interested

I have a Shiny Zoroak LV100.Tell me if you are interested. (I prefer a Mew or a Manaphy) Send me a Private Message if your interested.
    This are my female pokemon with the Dream World Ability:
    If you want one of this pokemons send me a private message.Tell me what do you offer or what do you want.
        Spoiler:- DW Females:

FC: 1593 5500 2865

Since I'm MMing for a shiny, I have a ton of extra zoruas. I also have plenty of females! Let me know if you want one.
    3DS FC: 2208-5712-2105
    Friend Safari: (Ghost) Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Hey guys! I'm back after being gone for over a year. I unfortunately had to sell my DS and 6 pokemon games when I needed to move. I recently bought a 3DS and Pokemon X and will hopefully eventually get my old games again. I lost all my shinies and events but I'm going to start shiny hunting again soon.

I don't have anything too special to trade at the moment. I do have all the starters and pokerus though and pokemon X exclusives.
    Dex fillers I currently need:

Have a few Zoruas that I'm willing to offer. All Level 1 and bred. PM if you're interested so we can work something out

have zorua i can breed pm me offers
    Last edited by larry556; 18th September 2012 at 9:12 PM.
    ive lost all of my white and white 2 Pokemon i am starting fresh with Pokemon Y

Pokemon Y FC: 3540-0187-2150

Looking for :

Hi Everyone!
    I have several specialty bred pokemon and dream world pokemon up for trades. I'm looking for beneficial natured lvl 1s that can be EV trained (Modest Bulbasaur for example), Evolutionary Stones, Untrained Legendaries, or Shiny pokemon of any variety/nature/gender. Here's a following list of the stuff i have to trade. Most of this will have to be bred on demand so i can only guarantee egg moves, abilities, or gender. I wont specialty breed for nature unless the trade is good.
    -Deino: Dark Pulse
    -Timburr: Mach Punch and Drain Punch
    -Zorua: Dark Pulse
    -Elekid: Ice Punch and Cross Chop
    -Gible: Outrage
    -Dratini: ExtremeSpeed
    -Larvitar: Stealth Rock
    -Abra: Magic Coat Ability
    -Vulpix: Drought Ability
    -Nidoran(M): Sheer Force Ability

-All 5 Generations of Starters-

My other Dream World Pokemon are in my signature. Please send a message if you're interested.
    Yes, there IS a spoon.

DW:

Can breed Zorua with Snarl, pm me with offers

Fc: 3695-0172-1881

Spoiler:- Credits:

Looking for a Zorua. Any nature any lvl. I don't have much to offer but let me know and I'll see what I have. (I don't have any pokemon much of Pokemon white)
    Black 2 FC: 2022-8497-3938

3DS Friend Code: 0860-4598-3855

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

I'm looking for a shiny Zorua. I do have a few legendarys to offer for one or most other breedable pokemon. Pm me!
    3ds friend code 4124-5320-7923 Feel free to add me! Have a few X pokemon to trade.

Pokemon Black FC 5029 0275 1967 I have to trade: Zorua, Eevee, Marril, Vulpix, Ghastly, Growlithe, Panpour, Houndour, Sandshrew, Riolu, Smeargle, Duskull, Shinx, Pansear, Pansage, Dratini, Horsea, Skarmory, Skitty, Murkrow, Glameow, Meowth, Pichu, and Sudwoodo. and all starters. PM for trades. (can't trade in black at the moment game is missing)

I am looking for a shiny Lillipup.

My 3DS has problems trading sometimes so it may take a few tries in black. Others seem to work fine.

Hey, I have japanese Zoruas if someone wants one. I'd gladly take a Ralts for one. PM me if you're interested.

I have some spare Zoruas to trade. Several natures available. Please check my list of pokemon below my sig and feel free to make me an offer.

Cheers!
    3DS 4382-2401-9157 | Miiverse, X-Box Live, Steam, Apple Game Center: Realinho

looking for zoruas, i just started so i dont have much to offer though sorry.
    Diamond Fc: 1936-7721-5857

white 2 fc: 4256-1305-1928
    trainer name: Gio

I need a Zorua. I'd like if it knew dark pulse but if it doesn't that's fine too. Gender, lvl, nature don't matter. Pm me with an offer. I have a load of turtle pokemon, dragons, sudowoodos, skorupi/drapion, legendaries of many generations, did i mention turtles? You could make a squirtle squad, a sauna with Torkoal, sit under the shade of a Torterra, research the ancient pokemon Carracosta, make medicine with shuckle... make a ninja turtle team by throwing a Raticate in the mix >.>

Edit: Got one.
    Last edited by Astrint; 14th October 2012 at 4:14 PM.
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

Looking to offloud some zorua, PM me any offers, im more looking to fill pokedex so vullaby, or pokes from other gens.

Does anybody have a legit female zorua to spare? This is my first pokemon game, so I don't have anything to trade that you guys would need. I'm on Pokemon White and got about 5-6 badges so far. Thank you!!

I have a male Zoroark for trade pm me if interested
    Need friends for friend Safari and to evolve some pokemon! This is my FC: 3738- 0270 - 0097

Ok, I'm looking for the special Event Zorua you get in Castelia City by using Celebi, the level 10 Male one from Pokémon Black and White. I'm offering my only Master Ball from Pokémon Black for it. PM me if you can help me out.

I have a female Zorua that I'm willing to breed for people. Message me with offers! ^^ Not too stringent about what I'll take, but no patrats please. :P

Currently getting rid of Zorua's, here are the notes I have on them
    *I have 15 Males and 8 Females
    *all are at level 1
    *All have the 2 moves scratch an leer
    *Can rename if per requested

so PM me if you ant one, not fussy, haven't really been collecting pokemon so offer up anything, Bidoff Pikachu Oddish Starly whatever floats ya boat ^^
        Spoiler:- Trainer cards:

Currently trading Rufflet's PM me if you want one, I have 13 left
    Now have Zorua's Pm me for one, I have 15 Males and about 8 females
    I'f you wish to trade though you may have to wait a few days though, I live in Australia so my time zone is different to most of your's, also I'm still in high school so I wont be free mornings during the week, only weekends.

I've started Pokemon breeding again and now I'm breeding Zorua (lots of them cause I'm trying to breed a shiny egg),,I've got lots of it and I'm giving it away as Christmas presents (yay!!) to anyone who's interested,,PM me if you want one,,I take almost any Pokemon but it has to be from outer Unova region though.....

I'm looking to trade for any Zorua just to complete a pokedex. I have pokemon pearl and white and a couple of Black exclusive pokemon, though in general I haven't got very much to offer (on my first play through). Don't mind trading a legendary once I get to that stage in the game either ^_^;

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast