Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: #570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Have newly hatched zoruas, looking for shinies or events. Pm me with offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Equious View Post
    Have newly hatched zoruas, looking for shinies or events. Pm me with offers.
    You're not going to get much for a Zorua.

I have a box full of Zorua; Timid with Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, and Snarl. pm me if you want one. I'm looking for non-English 5th gen pokes, female pokes with Dream World abilities.
    Last edited by ||Caboose||; 1st April 2011 at 6:16 AM.
    My Pokécheck
    Flying Type Friend Safari: Hoothoot, Farfetch, and Hawlucha. FC: 0344 9445 4037 PM me to add

Quote Originally Posted by ||Caboose|| View Post
    I have a box full of Zorua; Timid with Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, and Snarl. pm me if you want one. I'm looking for non-English 5th gen pokes, pokes with Dream World abilities, or your best offer.
    I want a female zorua, I have spanish 5th gen, what do you want?

Anyone with a shiny female zorua? PM me, i have some good ones to offer.

I have a zorua japanese. PM me for offers, and if you could offer a Scrafty that would be great.

I have A Lv.100 Shiny Zoroark I am Willing to trade for a Legit Shiny Haxorus,Braveiry or virizion

PM me :3
    Espurr is love, Espurr is life.

Hello, I am have a variety of Zorua, Darumaka, and Yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball, so I would APPRECIATE receiving one of the below pokemon in return, but if you don´t have any of them: I will still trade Below are the Pokémon I request
    Snivy, Servine, Superior, Pignite, Emboar, Stoutland, Unfezant, Gigalith, Swoobat, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Krookodile, Darmanitan, Scrafty, Carracosta, Archen, Archeops, Zoark, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Swanna, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Escavalier, Jellicent, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klicklang, Eelektrick, Eelektross, Beheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Haxorus, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Volcarona.
    MY CODE IS IN MY SIG, Pokemon white version, if you want to trade, PLEASE PM ME THANK YOU AND NO HACKS/CODED POKEMON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE READ. Woobat is not swoobat, and Darumaka is NOT Darmanitan, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze and confound me… -_-

Pokémon White Code: 2150-9034-5470

i have about 20 zoruas bred now, would be happy to trade. trying to fill up my pokedex.
    Wish List:
    Squirtle / Wartortle / Blastoise
    Torchic / Combusken / Blaziken
    Zekrom
    Gible or any of it's evos
    beldum or any of it's evos

Friend Code PKMN WHITE: 0647-5605-5351

Default Anyone have a Zorua to spare?

Hey there! im in need of a zorua...any level will do! i dont have much to offer, but i would really like to add this pokemon to my roster! please PM me if you are willing to help!

Trade Completed Thanks!
    Last edited by moshdaninja; 1st April 2011 at 11:11 AM.
    FC: Mosh: 5286 0775 9680

I have a Lv.1 Male Mild natured Zorua up for trade. Specifically looking for an Rufflet, either hatched or caught, with an attack boosting nature (particularly Lonely but any will do really.)

Message me if you have one. No other offers will be recognized.

I'm breeding Zorua with Dark Pulse. I'm searching for anything shiny. PM offers please

If possible i'd like a female Zorua with a decent nature. + Sp Atk / + Speed. Although it's no biggie if you don't have one with the prefered nature. Alternatively i'm happy with just a female one. ^_^

In exchange I can breed Jolly Snivy's, if interested.

Looking for Zorua. Will offer 5th Gen starters and white exclusives (Except Zekrom)
    Currently Looking for: Zorua, 1st-4th Gen starters and Eevees

Offering: 5th Gen starters, White exclusives and Mudkipz (Which i herd u liek)

White Friend Code: 1893-1021-0924
    Name: George

My planned Monotype team.
    ;616; ;582;

My favourite type is ice cause no one else likes them and their awesome.

i need a zoura anyone one have any left

i have plenty of zoruas for trade, several with dark pulse and payback. pm me if your interested, im looking for very specific pokemon

Caught all 646 pokemon!

hey, i'm looking for a zorua. i'm not interested in specific stats or moves.
    i honestly don't have much to offer, as i play pokemon for fun and dont breed or hunt shinies.
    thanks.

Need shiny Zorua/Zoroark. Any gender, nature, etc.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

I have a couple of Zouras that knows Dark Pulse and Counter. PM me offers

I have TONS of Zoruas that know Dark pulse and Payback. I'm looking for only a few unova pokemon and a few starter pokemon. mostly Hoenn and johoto pokemon

Caught all 646 pokemon!

hey, i'm looking for a zorua. don't have much to offer just looking to have it in my roster pm me if able to help thanks

I need a Zorua (preferably one that knows dark pulse). I have virtually every Gen 1-4 poke (with a few exceptions, but not many).

If interested, just let me know what you're looking for, and I'll see if I have it.

Looking for a UT Jap. World hobby fair Zoroark, Pm for offers
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!

Need to finish the main story before I can trade.... but if anyone has a shiny Zorua, I can trade it for any shiny breedable pokemon from gen 4. I'd prefer it if it is nicknameable and UT please.

Page 19 of 72 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast