Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1782

Thread: #570 Zorua / #571 Zoroark

Hey everyone. Have a bunch of level 1 male Zorua (no decent natures unfortunately) for trade. Looking for any vullaby or spiritomb.
    PM me if interested!

EDIT: Now have a Vullaby, but still looking for Spiritomb.
    Last edited by Phantom435; 12th January 2012 at 5:13 PM.

Have An Overwhelming Amount Of Baby Zoua's.! Level 1 And Willing To Trade.!

I have plenty of zorua for trade I'll trade anything for them
    Practically not in my dex, and I don't have much Pokemon, I even got lucky when breeding and got a shiny one, any offers for a legit shiny zorua, quirky nature, very finicky characteristic,

anyone have a extra female Zorua i can have for free?

Hi! I have plenty of baby zorua! I would accept practically anything for it. Plz pm me if interested. I have practically every nature too.

Looking for a Zoruas or Zorarks ,im offering Oshawotts,Tepig,Snivy,Alzelf,Uxie,Resharim(x3),Shi ny-Samurott(Legit-Bred by Me ,Shiny Butterfree,Tornados,Thunderos,Landorous,

PM Me )

Hey all! Looking for any Zorua with any nature, prefer Modest if you've got one, but I'll take any. It seems a lot of people are breeding Zorua and I've PM'ed a few people, but I'm just posting this up in case I don't hear back from them. I have White, Black, HG, SS, Diamond, and Platinum, so anything catchable in any of the games if you are looking for an exclusive Pokemon from another game, I'll grab it. Zorua is one of my favorites and I realized I lost mine when I re-started my White game. Thanks very much in advance. PM me if interested.

i have a Zorua im looking for any of the follwing in return. Tynamo lv 1 Deino lv 1 Cranidos lv 1 would perfer females pm me for offer

I'm hoping someone can help me out--I'm looking for a Zorua or a Zorua egg; IVs and Natures don't really matter, I'm trying to get it for my nephew who has declared it to be his "favoritest Pokemon ever." I haven't touched my copy of White for a while, so I don't really have much to offer, but I can try for something if wanted.

I have Darkpluse zoruas, male and females, some with jolly, modest, timid, and 1 adamant. looking for shiny, event. and im also looking for a shiny zorua PST
    White 2
    Name: Ace
    Gen V FC: 1464 2004 8714

Pokemon Y
    Name: Ace
    Gen VI FC: 2552-1498-2703
    Friend Safari: Steel
    Magneton - Fortress - Bronzong

I have just gotten the event entei I needed to get Zoroark, so Ive decided to mass Zoruas and give them out for free. The pokemon you trade me needn't be rare or legendary, but I would be very appreciative. However, something as simple as a lillipup can and will suffice
    PM me if interested.

offering shiny max evd zoroark Nasty plot sweeper set. Looking for japanese ditto in 4th gen. Pm me!
    My shop is now open! Can't find your flawless pokemon? Well, look no further! Just come to my place:
    ****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Friend codes
        Spoiler:- Friend codes:

I've got Level 1 Zorau's for trade. They are all male, and they are infected with the rare PokeRus! >:P No Darkpulse. D: random natures

I am looking for level 1+ Eevee, Growlithe, pikachu and old starters. PM me
    I am a new Pokemon Collector. My collection started on January 12th, 2012. I will be collecting with the Generation V games. My collection will grow in time.

Trade Status - Not Available
    I will change this when I am here or not. I can do trades when it says that I am available. Please be pacient, because I may be busy with something else.

Shiny Hunts - I like shiny things. >:P
        Spoiler:- MM Hunt:

For more info about what I'm looking for and what I have, here is my site.
    www.pokecollector.webs.com

Does anyone have a shiny zoura for trade? I have some shinies I would willing trade for it.pm me if you have one for trade.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Currently breeding Modest Zoruas with Dark Pulse. Males and females available. I would do just about anything for a Shiny Zorua, but am open to any and all trade offers for them.

I am also breeding Extremespeed Dratinis, Spiritomb with Shadow Sneak, and have a few legendaries and events up for trade for a shiny Zorua or Zoroark.

PM me.
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2iuulv9.png[/img]
    Offering:
    Looking For:

I've got a lot of Zorua for trade. The majority of the have Extrasensory and Dark Pulse with some good IVs, some are just regular Zorua. They're of various nature, mostly male.

Also, have Dark Pulse Deino with the same qualities.

I'm looking for some items for some new 4th games I'm starting-

HG
    TMs: Flash Cannon, Sludge Bomb, Psychic, Iron Tail
    Items: Amulet Coin, Blue Flute, Yellow Flute

Pt.
    Items: Blue Flute, Yellow Flute

In 5th gen, I'm looking for legendary dex entries, mostly (or perhaps the legendaries themselves). You might made other offers though.

Of course, the better the pokemon, the more I'll have to ask for it.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 15th January 2012 at 12:13 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

i have a shiny zorua&reagular zouruas.my fc=1936-1987-4131 my trainer name=flygon in caps.i would like a shiny latios or shiny shaymin,or a hoenn pokemon.(sorry about spelling)pm me about trade.
    フェージングのエコー

Anyone got a Zorua they dont want, haha game got erased could starting over so if you can pm if you dont mind please and thank you. =D

I am still looking for a shiny zoura.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

im looking to trade for Zorua im not that far into the game but if someone has a lot from breeding i was woundering if i could trade for it

I am looking for any zorua, most of what I have are B/W pokemon I can trade, but I was able to move my charizard from Heartgold so I can breed charmanders for trade(or the egg if its allowed, never done a trade this way before)

Looking for shiny zorua offering 10aniv celebi, shiny stunfisk, DW mamoswine ut pm me

Edit: Don't need anymore.
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 24th January 2012 at 7:28 PM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Default Zorua

Hello,
    Im looking for Zorua or Zoruark, have some Adamant Karrablasts with Megahorn, and some modest Riolus lvl 1 to offer. PM me.

here's what i need:

Zubat/Golbat/Crobat with the moves Giga Drain, Steel Wing, Zen Headbutt, and Brave Bird, Male. Doesnt have to be shiny or flawless, just male

here's what i'm offering:

Zoura (Naďve lvl 1 UT IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse and Snarl)

Its shiny, male, and flawless. I RNGed it myself so i can nickname it if you want and all i request in return is that male bat with those specific moves.

I know it seems crazy that i would offer a shiny flawless UT Zoura, but this combo of moves is exclusive to gen 4 and i dont have a gen 4 game so im in a bind here. Also, i dont like waiting much so i figure this should get me a fast reply

one last thing, Brave Bird is an egg move (yes you will need to breed a female zubat with a male starly so the male zubat will know brave bird), Steel Wing and Giga Drain are TMs and Zen Headbutt is a move tutor move that cost 64(ish) BP

Oh, and if the Zoura isnt what you want feel free to pick anything from a flawless shiny on down from my shop PM/VM me with any offers and thanks

EDIT: trade complete, much thanks to Whitefoxfire!
    Last edited by dewey911p; 25th January 2012 at 1:45 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Looking for a Zorua donation :P Just started White after some time off and was hoping to use him. Don't care about baby moves, gender, natures. Just want a Zorua. Let me know who has one they'd be willing to let me have

Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast