Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: #602 Tynamo / #603 Eelektrik / #604 Eelektross

Hey, everyone! I'm just updating everyone on my tynamo. So now I have about 21 tynamo to offer which means that the selection has gone up! Yay!:3 And I know that you guys probably know this already but, every pokemon's stats even if they're the same Lv and species of pokemon the stats are always different! So that's why I'll tell about more than one of my tynamo when you ask for one. For anyone who would like a tynamo, I've decided that instead of just posting my friend code and stuff, you can pm me about the tynamo and I'll give you the details of a few and I'll give you my friend code. Thank you everyone for your cooperation!
    P.S. If you have specifications of what gender and things that, that you want your tynamo to be like, let me know.
    P.P.S. I have tynamo from about level one to fifteen.
    P.P.P.S. All this made possible by my two tynamo, Mo and Thyme, my Litwicks inwhich I use their flame body ability to help hatch the eggs, Chance and Willo, and myself, who owns all these wonderful creatures and rides my bike in order for the eggs to hatch quicker. :3
    Last edited by Fira98; 18th July 2011 at 6:52 PM.

Name: Elfen
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by aqil1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroKlete View Post
    Um...you guys?...It's raining right now but it's like 104 degrees...how....
    Glaceon used rain dance.

Level 100 shiny adamant eelektross (max evs in attack and hp)

Looking for anything of with terrific stats and moves unlearnable in 5th gen.
    Also uncommon pokes like jirachi, celebi etc are more than enough to get it.
    Last edited by Pance; 23rd July 2011 at 8:55 PM.

looking for a tynamo with levitate. can breed most starters also B and W exclusives.

White team:

SoulSilver team:

Name: Felix
    White FC: 4685-0145-3641

Spoiler:- I breed::

Spoiler:- Looking for::

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Felix_Hernandez View Post
    looking for a tynamo with levitate. can breed most starters also B and W exclusives.
    Hey, um, Felix...I'd hate to tell you this, but all Tynamo have the ability Levitate. I just wanted to let you know.

Glaceon used rain dance.

Hey, everyone! I'm just updating everyone on my tynamo. So now I have about 15 tynamo to offer. And I know that you guys probably know this already but, every pokemon's stats even if they're the same Lv. and species of pokemon the stats are always different! So that's why I'll tell about more than one of my tynamo when you ask for one. For anyone who would like a tynamo, I've decided that instead of just posting my friend code and stuff, you can pm me about the tynamo and I'll give you the details of a few and I'll give you my friend code, too. Thank you everyone for your cooperation!
    P.S. If you have specifications of what gender and things that, that you want your tynamo to be like, let me know.
    P.P.S. I have tynamo from about level 5 to 15.
    P.P.P.S. All this made possible by my two tynamo, Mo and Thyme, my Litwicks inwhich I use their flame body ability to help hatch the eggs, Chance and Willo, and myself, who owns all these wonderful creatures and rides my bike in order for the eggs to hatch quicker. :3

Glaceon used rain dance.

Offering newly bread lv 1 tynamo. Message me with an offer
    I have just started my pokemon white game and now am currently looking for these pokemon: I will gladly accept any others that I do not have, just feel free to offer.

Pokemon white game Trade shop link ---> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=535245

***IMPORTANT: I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH WIFI AND DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE UP AND RUNNING. ALL TRADES ARE PUT ON HOLD UNTIL FIXED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.***

Looking for a shiny Mild Tynamo lvl 1 UT PM/VM me with details
    FC: 2020-0255-2249

Stop by and see what I have!
    My Shop

Name: Ptera

Computer lagged and double posted disregard... >_>
    FC: 2020-0255-2249

Stop by and see what I have!
    My Shop

Name: Ptera

Lookingg For a Eeletross male lvl 30 and up for a heatran oshawott snivy tepig phione lugia larvesta and a shiny gigalith
    Names Jon
    White FC : 4126 6770 9146

Looking for a shiny tynamo level 14-17, i have shiny rapidash, swellow, sandslash and also a flygon. pm me if interested !

Looking for a Shiny, Modest Tynamo.

Must be Legit. Flawless if possible, but not essential.

Will give more if it has been bred/RNG'd by you personally, and is nick-nameable.

Willing to offer Events in return.

PM with details, if you're interested.

Thank you. ^^

Looking for a tynamo, Any gender, close to lv.39 would be nice so it will evolve quickly, but is not necessary. An attached thunderstone would also be appreciated.
    Can offer spiritomb, zorua, b/w starters, the monkeys, b/w exclusives or b/w fossil pokemon.
    White Fc:5200-1963-4545

Trade completed
    Last edited by NoToRiousBrawL; 8th September 2011 at 2:39 AM.

20307 Events ,and Continuing

Default looking for tynamo

Hey Im looking for a tynamo, dont care about level or nature pm if you have one to spare

Hey, everyone! So, I know it's been a while and im really, really sorry about not replying sooner to the people that pm'd me about about trading. ive been busy with other things but now im back and will keep you guys and myself updated. Anyway, I have about 30 Tynamo ready trading, yay! The Tynamo are from levels 1 through 10. So, like i said before, every pokemon's stats even if they're the same Lv. and species of pokemon the stats are always different! So, that's why i will tell you about more than one of my Tynamo, unless you have specifications, then i will find one that is closest to your preferences. So pm me if you would like to trade for one of those little sweeties! Happy Tynamo loving!
    P.S. If you want a flame body Litwick to help you with your own eggs or just any Litwick for training I have decided that I will start breeding Litwick. It won't be as largely "advertised" as my Tynamo, though. Litwick breeding will just be a hobby compared to my Tynamo, so i will update everyone on my Litwick every once in a while on the Litwick thread. But i just wanted to let you guys know here just in case you were also looking for Litwick to help you with your Tynamo or something. I will post more information in the Litwick thread.
    P.P.S. All this made possible by my Tynamo Breeding pairs, Mo and Thyme, Rosemary and Impy, my Litwicks in which I use their flame body ability to help hatch the eggs, Chance and Willo, and myself, who owns all these wonderful creatures and rides my bike in order to hatch the eggs quicker. :3
    P.P.P.S. By the way, I won't be able to trade with anyone or be on serebii from monday through thursday. Sorry for the inconvienence. You can pm me, but i won't respond until friday.
    Last edited by Fira98; 26th September 2011 at 2:42 PM.

Glaceon used rain dance.

Looking for shiny tynamo with nature of quiet, gender doesn't matter nor it's level but I do prefer a lower level. PM me and we can work something out

Hey, everyone! I'm just updating everyone on my tynamo. So, now there are about 25 Tynamo ready to be traded and they are from levels 1 through 10. So pm me if you would like to trade. :3
    P.S. All this made possible by my Tynamo Breeding pairs, Mo and Thyme, Rosemary and Impy, my Litwicks in which I use their flame body ability to help hatch the eggs, Chance and Willo, and myself, who owns all these wonderful creatures and rides my bike in order to hatch the eggs quicker. :3
    P.P.S. And like I said before, I won't be able to trade with anyone or be on serebii from monday through thursday. Sorry for the inconvienence. You can pm me, but i won't respond until friday.

Glaceon used rain dance.

loking for any legit eelektrik
    3DS friend code:2320 6121 5558
    black friend code:2452 0304 5156
    white2 friend code:0605 7094 3972

WANTED EVENTS: dw glaceon from dw event, birthday chimchar, NZ manaphy,member card darkrai,pc shay min, YotD deino,baton,drudigon. fes pikachu, pikachu festival(jap),bullet train pikachu,ÉTÉ2012 pikachu, Celebrate pikachu, world12 pikachu,smr2012 pikachu, hayley pikachu, TCGWC pikachu, PKTOPIA pikachu, 10 aniv pikachu, PCNY pikachu, sum2013 palkia & giratina, world13 smeargle, toler ludicolo, rays metagross, ナゴヤ shiny magikarp,
    WANTED SHINIES:

Looking for tynamo... will accept first offer I can give.
    Looking for a battle, any mode. PM me if you want one.

I am looking for:(pm me offers)

I've won something! I'm a random audience member!
    And in addition to the $2,500 in cash, a random audience member will receive a week's stay for two at his or her choice of any Holiday Inn. Today, there are more than 1500 Holiday Inns in the world. Go with the go-ers. Do the Inn thing. Stay at the Holiday Inn.

Looking for SHINY Adamant UT Tynamo, will trade shiny or event pokemon for this, and even more if nicknameable. Must be legit.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I support--v

Looking for a level 1 tynamo PM me, I will accept first offer that I can make. Thanks in advance.
    Most recent Shiny: *Gligar* (Horde), 24/04/14
    Friend Code: 1590 - 5998 - 7203

Pokémon in my Safari: Electric - Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric

Trinity League badges:

Come join our league! Click here.

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

Giving away tynamos with the following natures; jolly (x3), gentle, hasty, modest, careful, and lax. Pm me if you want one

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I have a level 27 UT modest male Tynamo with 29/28/28/31/29/28 IVS VM me.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Have A Bunch Of Level 1 Tynamo's.! Willing To Trade.!

anyone got a lev1 Tynamo for free to trade me

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast