Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: #610 Axew / #611 Fraxure / #612 Haxorus

looking for male axew, with good moves and nature or just a normal shiny axew
    willing to trade it with zorua with dark pulse or extrasensory

I have 44 Adamant Axew with the mold breaker ability. I've only kept Axew that have the best characteristic that could indicate a 31 iv in the related stat.

This does not guarantee a flawless IV. I do not know where to find the man that checks ivs in B+W.
    I have a mix of male and female, some have random egg moves due to the scraggy i'm breeding with. Right now they're hatching with facade. Four have Swagger, five have Payback, five have Scary Face and the rest have either facade or no additional egg move.

I have one Jolly Mold breaker Axew with Facade and is Alert to Sounds.

Still hatching, i'm wanting a shiny, these are spare.

I'm looking for Black exclusives and foreign pokemon. Only 5th pokes please.

PM/VM me with offers

@Lester20 - No it appears that noone has a spare shiny Axew. You sometimes need to be patient. It might help if you displayed what you are offering.
    Last edited by Pucca_ness; 22nd March 2011 at 7:40 PM.

My shiny team. Do not ask for a battle, they're just for personal taste.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Come and join if you have a love of breeding pokemon, want to share your knowledge or want to start!
    Credit shinydoug for the BC banner.

Flareon can learn Flare Blitz.
    http://oi54.*******.com/otdgr8.jpg

I have a box and a half full of Adamant Mold Breaker Axew. Some are Jolly. PM/VM if interested in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas
    I thought butter was a type until I was 6. I could've sworn there's a butter type...

So...Nobody has a spare Shiny Axew?

I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only, no patrat or lillipup please . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you

Trade Complete
    Last edited by Eevee0923; 24th March 2011 at 2:45 PM.

Pokemon White: 2322 5598 0771
    Available for Trades on Weekdays after 8pm Eastern and All day on Sundays

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee0923 View Post
    I have a japanese male Lv. 1 axew. Jolly nature, mold braker ability. He knows aerial ace, dig, rock tomb, and poison jab.

I would really, really, love a shiny! 5th gen shinies only please, specifically dying for snivy(MMing), deerling, litwit and/or rufflet] . Will entertain offers through PM.

Thank you
    Um...Axew can learn all of those moves?

Well here's a specific post...:

I'm looking for a shiny, Max IV Attack Axew, and preferably not terrible speed. I can offer anything I have at my disposal, including several past-gen event Poke's and the current Legendary Trio of Johto, none of which have been used to get a Zoroark. I can also breed IV'd Pokemon to your request, to an extent. I really want this thing.
    PM me if avaliable.

Looking for a level 1 jolly axew. Can offer adamant, modest, timid, jolly, and naive synchronize munna, Lv 1 quiet zorua UT, and Win2011 celebii modest.

Looking for UT Axew, Prefered Jolly, will accept Adamant, with the Mold Breaker ability. IV's would be a nice bonus. Can offer almost any gen 5 (excluding legendarys) and can also offer Pokerus.
    Have: All Gen 5 pokemon. Pokerus. Let me know if you want to trade for an infected pokemon. Shiny's: Pidgey, Dratini, Jolteon,

Looking for: Shiny's, Events, Perfect or Great IV'd pokemon like Dratini, Axew, Heatran, Drillbur, Weaville, or Eevee.

Gen 5 Dex Complete!

White 2 FC: 3053-5425-0239

I have an Axew up for trade. It is level 31, knows dragon claw, poison jab, slash, and false swipe. PM me with offers.

Does anyone have a shiny axew or fraxure?? I have sone good things to offer, pm me if interested
        Spoiler:- Stuff I want:

Speacil thanks to PokeAJ for the crown beasts .

I need the Time Travelling Celebi .

Looking for a Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Lampent and Cryogonal to complete my black pokedex. Can offer some foreign shinies just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Lester20 View Post
    Um...Axew can learn all of those moves?
    Yup ^.^ he absolutely can.

Pokemon White: 2322 5598 0771
    Available for Trades on Weekdays after 8pm Eastern and All day on Sundays

i have a lvl 50 shiny haxorus pm with offers only accepting other shinies or events please no japanese pokes please
    Last edited by mike0811; 24th March 2011 at 1:48 AM.
    SoulSilver FC 2021 8519 6617

White FC 3138 5761 0366

please dont offer me japanese pokemon im really not interested in them at all -.-

STAY AWAY FROM MANAPHYFAN HE IS A SCAMMER JUST A HEADS UP !!!! =D ty for ruining the trade community scammers -.-

IF YOU HAVE A SHINY IMPISH NATURE NIDORAN MALE LVL 12 OT MIKE CAUGHT IN GREAT BALL ID BE WILLING TO OFFER ANY OF MY SHINIES OR EVENTS

Looking for an Axew/evolutions for breeding purposes. I'll take any gender, level, nature. I have all three starters and monkeys I can breed for trade, as well as an enormous number of deinos and a few archens.

PM me for FC ^^

Got my Axew, thanks again ^^b
    Last edited by Io-; 24th March 2011 at 7:19 AM.

searching for haxourous, offering zorua

Pokémon White Code: 2150-9034-5470

Looking for PBWSTC Event Axew.

I have over 200 event pokemon and lots of 5thgen shinies. PLease pm me if you have 1.
    Seviper is the best pokemon ever!

Hey platnumjace i do have the crown suicune i will trade you but it depends on what you are giving me.since i am ginving you a shiny legendary that lets you get zoroark i think it is only fair you give ma a shiny legandary but i can be any shiny pokemon but that dpends or a regular super rare legendary such as deoxys,jirachi,mew,tornadus

For a shiny axew or fraxure preferably adamant but jolly works to and must have 0 ev`s I`m offering my shiny lvl 75 Kyurem for trade also got a lvl 100 shiny mewtwo from heartgold also any black only pm me
    Black Friend Code:
    1463-6283-9774

My Team:

Spoiler:- Credit:

Hi guys, i'm looking for a axew, fraxure or haxorus. it would be nice if it was shiny but if it isn't thats ok. Send me a PM if you want to trade. i have a couple things up for offer.

I have axews with its nature adamant and jolly. Also have 31 IVs on its attack. Looking for any good pokemon with egg move or nature. pm me plz. jst feel free to offer me.
    Name : Wako

Heart Gold FC : 0217 9523 4661

Black FC : 0432 7962 2184

looking for a male fraxure around lv. 40. pm me please so we can make a deal
        Spoiler:- Stuff I want:

Speacil thanks to PokeAJ for the crown beasts .

I need the Time Travelling Celebi .

Looking for a Reuniclus, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Lampent and Cryogonal to complete my black pokedex. Can offer some foreign shinies just ask

Really need a shiny axew I'm offering many shinies like aggron
    LF : Shiny any Shiny 5th Gen. Offering:Shiny starter:male male ,male ,male male male , male male Shiny Legendary Pokémon : , , , ,
    Other Shiny Pokémon : male male , male ,female , male , , female , male , female female , male , female male , male , female , male , , female , and on my White game : , male Watchog , female Basculin , female Scraggy , Kyurem , Virizion White FC : 4470 0197 8172

Exclamation

I would really like a Haxorus with a Jolly nature. The gender doesn't matter. I would prefer it to be level 50-70 so I don't have to spend forever level grinding it. xD
    If nobody has one, then a Jolly natured Fraxure would be fine.
    I have a bunch of legendaries I can get rid of, but I have some other mons I can offer.
    PM me if anybody is interested!

PM me if you want to exchange Black/White friend codes!

Looking for any axew evo with egg move Iron tail, night slash or razor wind,prefer lvl 30+ , shiny would be nice.
    Offering charmander (egg move) Dragon Rush/Dragon Pulse, eevee, Snivy (egg move) Magical Leaf and Zoruas
    Y FC: 2595-0270-6426

My Friend Safari is Ice type with: Delibird, Beartic and Dewgong

I have an UT lvl 36 shiny female sawsbuck. It is gentle nature
    it knows energy ball, take down, jump kick, and mega horn.

Looking for a shiny axew or shiny deino
    Alex 3368-2044-7466 3DS friend code

looking for shiny axew. offering pokemon in sig.
    i have darkrai's, zorua's, larvesta's, heatran's, and giratina's for trade. PM me with offers

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast